Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Fox chopper coverage, it gives you an idea of how easy it would be to hide under the canopy of the trees there. I've seen the stopped vehicle and have yet to see an actual person.

Wowzers- that’s it! BL did not return to empty out the storage unit- he was digging a bunker! Which is why it took the whole week. Parents lower food down to him through a secret tube in the raised vegetable beds near the tomatoes. Then they sit in those oddly placed white chairs by the enclosure where BL messages them by making patterned ripples in the pool.

THESE FOLKS ARE OFF THEIR ROCKERS. This is what happens when capture takes too long. I hate to see what comes out a year from now if he’s still at large! Alllllllll moo.
Nuttier than a fruitcake, though some twitter users are even worse!

My guess is the FBI has been focused on this area so intently is because at some point in time an image/images of Brian were captured on one or more of the 10 trail cams scattered around the reserve.

Carlton Reserve Trail Cam Images

I think if they captured images of him, there would be WAY more people scouring said area

WFLA Live Feed
Not buying the “point out his fav trails” tactic. What parent of a 23 yo knows the trails he loves? Did they do family hikes? I’d guess BL went on his own. Or with the fiance he murdered. Jmo- thinking there must be a more strategic reason he’s out there!

ETA: And meanwhile, who’s got eyes on Roberta this morning?!

This is surely a stupid question but I have lived in the Northeast my entire life so I don't know the answer. Do the leaves fall in Florida or do the trees keep their leaves all year? I.e. will the vegetation be the same year-round?

Police found remnants of a campsite in the closed Florida park where they are looking for Brian Laundrie (msn.com)

The source said that police had previously involved Laundrie's father in the search, but stopped including him on Wednesday after finding the remains of the campsite, CNN reported.

Is this new information that B's Dad had been involved searching previously, or did I miss this somehow?
Surely if that were the case we would know about it. Reporters have been near the house round the clock for weeks and would have certainly detailed his comings and goings. I call BS.

Not buying the “point out his fav trails” tactic. What parent of a 23 yo knows the trails he loves? Did they do family hikes? I’d guess BL went on his own. Or with the fiance he murdered. Jmo- thinking there must be a more strategic reason he’s out there!
Yes, it's very difficult to have any trust in anything the parents put forth at this point.
That said, let's hope this produces the desired result.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Wild guess here, as I'm not a hiker or camper, but a photo was posted of Brian and his father, both wearing backpacks. If BL learned hiking skills from his dad, perhaps there are "styles" of building campsites, fire pits, etc., and they wanted to show his father what they found to see if he thinks it's of the "style" he may have taught him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa