Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no happy. There is only justice. May Al and Landon know their precious son is loved and that we hope they can move on in life knowing that their little Gannon will never be forgotten. We are all so sorry for your loss and will carry that loss forward in our hearts as well!

I don’t know why I’m so stuck in this…I’d love to know what her two pieces of slam-dunk evidence are. The evidence that “no science can discredit.”

From the lying liar who lies? I think that's just her usual lying.

I'm happy the judge ordered her to be there and be on time.

#JusticeForGannon

I don’t know why I’m so stuck in this…I’d love to know what her two pieces of slam-dunk evidence are. The evidence that “no science can discredit.”

Sounds like that evidence, and her claims, might come directly from the Lori Day Vallow School of Self-Aggrandizing Magical Thinking.

I suspect that the only "slam-dunk" evidence in this trial are likely to come from the prosecution and result in a -- you guessed it -- slam-dunk guilty verdict.

LS shouldn't be allowed to decide whether or not to appear in person. She did the crime, now face the music. Surely she will be ordered to appear in person regardless in Nov willingly or not?

Gannon had no choice in whether or not he got to live another day. :(

Sounds like that evidence, and her claims, might come directly from the Lori Day Vallow School of Self-Aggrandizing Magical Thinking.

I suspect that the only "slam-dunk" evidence in this trial are likely to come from the prosecution and result in a -- you guessed it -- slam-dunk guilty verdict.
Jodi Arias famously said, “No jury will convict me.” She was another magical thinker and dead wrong about her jury. Leticia’s evidence exists only in her twisted mind. I’ve thought all along that she’ll find a way to blame Gannon (he attacked her or some other ridiculousness) but now I think she might blame her daughter, especially if her daughter spoke to LE and provided any evidence against her. She’d see that as the ultimate betrayal. She’s not going down without a fight and will probably insist on testifying. Maybe she’ll beat the Arias record of 18 days. It’s too bad we’ll have to rely on Twitter. I’d love to watch Leticia go down in flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard