Found Deceased SC - Sheridan Wahl, 21, Myrtle Beach, 19 Sep 2021

I feel like where she is in her last pic doesnt really matter though considering it was posted days before she went missing so I just dont think the photo itself is going to explain anything. Some people thought she looked scared in it, or was looking off to the side at someone or weird that she was in the passenger seat or that someone else took it etc. and I am just not seeing anything weird or telling about it. Many of her selfies are taken at that angle and with that same expression. As far as it looking like water on the window and the building a possible gas station...maybe she just got a car wash or drove passed someones sprinkler?

this just hit me... i think the car was taken/driven to the cornfield way before the 1 p.m. facetime call. even in september, traffic out of myrtle beach on a sunday afternoon can be horrendous! especially after motel check out times, then getting lunch, and hitting the road home.
i had mentioned that upthread. like the car was parked earlier while she was out sightseeing or something and taken prior to when they thought

i had mentioned that upthread. like the car was parked earlier while she was out sightseeing or something and taken prior to when they thought

Are you thinking that her car was stolen, but she did not report it stolen, and she was later abducted and her body placed 10 miles from the car?

Are you thinking that her car was stolen, but she did not report it stolen, and she was later abducted and her body placed 10 miles from the car?

sorry this quote is all broken... but no, i mean she didnt know it was stolen yet. maybe.

sorry this quote is all broken... but no, i mean she didnt know it was stolen yet. maybe.

Her car was never reported as stolen, and we have heard that she safely left the area. I'm guessing that means she drove her car out of the area.

I feel like where she is in her last pic doesnt really matter though considering it was posted days before she went missing so I just dont think the photo itself is going to explain anything. Some people thought she looked scared in it, or was looking off to the side at someone or weird that she was in the passenger seat or that someone else took it etc. and I am just not seeing anything weird or telling about it. Many of her selfies are taken at that angle and with that same expression. As far as it looking like water on the window and the building a possible gas station...maybe she just got a car wash or drove passed someones sprinkler?

Not to mention that photo wasn't necessarily taken on the day she made that post. It could have been a selfie she took previously. Jmo

(First post on WS! Long time lurker here)

ALSO, I did find something kind of random but everything kind of fits regarding what everyone thinks are weird/alarming hashtags. So in the movie Incredibles 2, Mr. Incredible gets his car stolen and his son ends up stealing it back. There is also a stolen red car that Mr. Incredible has to find since the 911 call to police resulted in them being unable to it track down. There is a scene where he is ranting about how he is overwhelmed in life and tells his daughter he does it by "rollin with the punches baby" and right after says "I ain't doing no crash landing ok". Also in that movie, there are detectives etc. I know this sounds totally random BUT that saying about rolling with the punches is a popular line from that movie, it also involves stolen cars, 911, detectives so what if that is what she is referring to? Now I'm gonna get even more random bc McDonalds launched a series of happy meal toys of the characters and Edna who is a lot of peoples favorite character was the number 9. In the movie, she created a fireproof superhero suit as well. If you look up an image of her she has a short black bob which whoever blew up the image of SW with the sunglasses on, if you look at the top part of the lens on the left in the photo (her right eye though) it almost looks like that little figurine with the same shape of its head/hair. I get this probably sounds totally crazy but in all honestly from the sayings to the characters to even the fire part it is just interesting how all of the hashtags make sense based on the movie and then the fire part even is ironic considering the car was on fire and she was found at a fire station. Lots of images of Edna and fire if you google too. I would seriously take a look at this and tell me...am I totally out of my mind or do you think this could have been referencing that? Thoughts?!?

Why do you think the perp didn't leave Sheridan's body in the car and torch the car with the her inside? Criminally, this would have been the best thing to do.

Also, why go to all the trouble to hide the identity of the car by removing the license plates and VIN ID? Makes no sense if Sheridan's body was only a few miles away. LE would put the 2 together.

I think she was killed - or overdosed with someone - and the other person hid her behind the fire station training tower.

THEN the car was driven into the corn field and set on fire afterwards.

We know the fire station has no cameras...but it wasn't manned either?

Is it ever manned?

If they're not at the station on call, where do they come from if there is a fire truck needed?

Her car was never reported as stolen, and we have heard that she safely left the area. I'm guessing that means she drove her car out of the area.

The statement that LE gave regarding her leaving MB 'safely' suggests not only do they have a visual record of her vehicle w/license plate visible but that she was also visible in the vehicle. Unless those two factors can be verified it seems a bit disingenuous to state she left safely. I would like them to qualify that statement.

What do you think they mean by “safely left the area”? Does it mean, she drove the car herself, alone? What if there was someone else in the car, but it did not look like an argument, or a quarrel?

There is a Speedway on 378 in Conway with hangers that resemble that. At least on Google street view, that is.
Google Maps

Great spatial vision.

The statement that LE gave regarding her leaving MB 'safely' suggests not only do they have a visual record of her vehicle w/license plate visible but that she was also visible in the vehicle. Unless those two factors can be verified it seems a bit disingenuous to state she left safely. I would like them to qualify that statement.

Basically, as of now, all I understand is that she left Myrtle Beach alive. When, where, was there anyone else in the car, is unclear.

its possible. but the timeline is so tight i question it.

The timeline is tight between facetime call with mom and torched car, but it's doable. It means the car was driven directly from call near the beach to the cornfield 55 miles away.

The question seems to be whether there was time between "safely leaving the area" and being accosted by a stranger who torched the car within the hour. That's where the timeline falls apart.

Did she pick up a hitchhiker who decided to harm her and torch the car? Did she stop at the fire station to think, and she met two people who injured her, drove her car 10 miles farther down the road, torched the car, and circled back to her? Would she know how to torch the car? Was it an accident where she decided to plough through a cornfield, crashed, and the car caught fire? She then wandered lost for a day, climbed the water tower and fell? Does this death require more people, or is this something that Sheridan did herself? The tight timeline supports the possibility that Sheridan did this alone - although it's a very strange thing to do without some sort of mental break.

It was thought that as she was denied being rented a scooter and she was barefooted, and had a run-in with the police, that she may have been drunk or on drugs.

But if the police state she left the area safely then either she couldn't have been drunk or on drugs if she was driving......or wasn't she driving? Was she on foot? Or was someone driving her?

I wish the police statement that she left the area safely indicated whether it was by foot or by car, and also what part of 'the area' of Myrtle Beach was she seen leaving? The beach? A car park? A road towards the highway?

There is a Speedway on 378 in Conway with hangers that resemble that. At least on Google street view, that is.
Google Maps
But that picture was posted days before and we also dont even know when it was taken. I just dont think that picture being posted days before she facetimed with her mom really has anything to do with what happened IMO.

It was thought that as she was denied being rented a scooter and she was barefooted, and had a run-in with the police, that she may have been drunk or on drugs.

But if the police state she left the area safely then either she couldn't have been drunk or on drugs if she was driving......or wasn't she driving? Was she on foot? Or was someone driving her?

I wish the police statement that she left the area safely indicated whether it was by foot or by car, and also what part of 'the area' of Myrtle Beach was she seen leaving? The beach? A car park? A road towards the highway?

The comment about a "run in with police" was posted in one news story, and removed before the end of the day. I don't think we can rely on that as fact.

Her mother said that Sheridan drove 8-9 hours to visit her father, but we know that she did not visit her father.

She tried to rent a scooter/moped, and was denied due to footwear. She facetimed with her mom at 1 PM, near the beach, to say that she was driving home.

Her mother asked her to stay overnight in Myrtle beach.

Her father drove around looking for her during the afternoon. The mother reported her missing just before midnight on Sept 19.

We don't know when she left Florida, but I'm guessing it was Sept 18, as she was trying to rent a scooter at 1 PM on Sept 19. Hopefully she had not pulled an all nighter.

Where did she stay overnight on Sept 18? Did she sleep in her car?

If she did not go to Myrtle Beach to visit her father, why was she there?

I'm curious whether she used any online dating apps, and whether that is related to her visit to Myrtle Beach. Perhaps she had a plan to rent a moped/scooter to meet someone, and that's why she was upset (she called her mom about it) that she could not rent the scooter. That could also lead to a Plan B meetup at the fire tower.

I think she must've met with someone who knew the fire station was unmanned and had no cameras. Definitely local to those small towns.

I'm wondering that too. We know that as soon as her facetime call ended, she headed straight to either the fire tower or the cornfield. Both are on the route she would take to drive to Florida.

upload_2021-10-8_16-13-58.png

If she was lured to Myrtle Beach to meet someone, that person very likely did not provide an accurate photo. If that happened, the person that lured her could have been at the scooter/moped rental location at the same time that she was there and she would not know it.

I hope her phone has been found, or that info can be retrieved regarding her activity between Sept 18 and 21.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back