Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Coroner did mention that many others died during this time from domestic violence and didn’t get media attention which he said may be due to her having a blog. So…. to say this he must feel it was BL or something like DNA makes him believe this but he can’t give any specifics. Strangulation is a close contact death! Now, it makes me shiver thinking about the Moab cop asking if he hit her and after talking about the cheeks being squeezed, in the first released video she put one hand across her neck and said like this and then tears came!

Last edited:
My heart skipped a beat when it was confirmed she was not pregnant.

First, I felt deep sadness that Gabby was not and never will be a mother. This is something she clearly hoped for.

Second, I was relieved that a second soul was not murdered and that Gabby’s boyfriend was not a father for her child.

Third, I was a bit surprised that this information could be revealed when so many other things weren’t. Perhaps because a fetal demise would be considered a second life/autopsy to be performed.

I’ve stopped posting for a while and took a break from these threads… but omg finally, as we all now know, we have the details of Gabbys death. She was strangled.

This makes me so angry when I think of everyone that victim-blamed her, after we have her on video showing Brian grabbed her by the neck. And in the end killed her.

I need them to find <modsnip> And charge the parents too.

I wonder if he left her body in the van while he was hitchhiking around, thinking she would be found. He created his alibi by telling the people he left her at the van. But when her body wasn’t found, he then tried to hide her and took off in the van. I hope there is plenty of evidence her body was dead in that van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member