Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 13
Well, I'm just heartbroken. I was one of those fools who truly held out hope that they got into another argument after Merry Piglets, and he shoved her, and she fell and hit her head on rocks or a tree stump. I really, really didn't want this to be so violent, so personal. This has to be shattering news for Gabby's family. :(

Edited to add: FIND THIS SOB.

Laundrie family attorney Mr. Bertolino just texted: "Gabby Petito’s death at such a young age is a tragedy. While Brian Laundrie is currently charged with the unauthorized use of a debit card belonging to Gabby, Brian is only considered a person of interest in relation...
...to Gabby Petito’s demise. At this time Brian is still missing and when he is located we will address the pending fraud charge against him."

If he is "only" wanted for charging $1K+ on somebody's charge card, why not have your client come forward and pay his $1K debt allegedly owed, and face that possible punishment?

Last edited:
I'm wondering if he killed her in a rage - in the van - soon after they left the restaurant.
She was acting like she was highly embarrassed of his behavior, so I wouldn't be surprised if THAT was his trigger. Angry at the restaurant situation, then angry at GP for siding with them and apologizing for his actions. There's no way someone like BL thinks his actions are wrong - it's always everyone else.

MOO. Poor Gabby. :(

The Coroner did mention that many others died during this time from domestic violence and didn’t get media attention which he said may be due to her having a blog. So…. to say this he must feel it was BL or something like DNA makes him believe this but he can’t give any specifics. Strangulation is a close contact death! Now, it makes me shiver thinking about the Moab cop asking if he hit her and after talking about the cheeks being squeezed, in the first released video she put one hand across her neck and said like this and then tears came!

I'm going speculate that BL used something like a rope, belt or cord to strangle her from behind. I had suggested weeks ago that BL perhaps did it in the van but I swear someone reported that Gabby and BL had set up camp across Spread Creek from where the van was parked and Gabby's body was found. Was this confirmed or was this speculation because there was a camp fire ring near where Gabby was found? I believe Gabby's stepfather mentioned this and so did the Daily Mail.

If it really happened in the van (and it's a very factual theory), would've the drive-by reporter of the van could done something to stop the death of GP? Or would've be already too late? :(
I don't think it was in the van. I think it was where they set up the tent or in the tent. Van was too far away to carry or drag Gabby IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member