Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
An agent from the FBI Tampa division stated that partial human remains, a back pack and notebook belonging to BL were found. He expects the forensic team will be on the scene for the next several days.
He also stated that the Denver FBI will be taking over from here. I wonder why Denver?

If it's a few fingers or something, he could still be out there? IMO.
Denver is the lead agency in the case and also the agency that handled the WY investigation

They found a notebook. I wonder if BL ensured the preservation of this notebook by putting it in a dry bag before killing himself or succumbing to the elements.

Could it include a motive? An apology? A regret? A manifesto, of sorts? A simple suicide note? More of BL's dark, troubled drawings?

This is an interesting factor.

Even if there wasn't an official document that calls Brian laundarie as a person of suspect on the 13th, wouldn't the police still keep an eye on him? So much could have been avoided.

I really hope he's not dead. Her famil
I think that this was a "crime of passion" and that BL killed her during an argument. JMO It was apparent that his anger had been bubbling up.

If he committed suicide, I believe that it was a result of him not wanting to go to jail or deal with the consequences of his actions. JMO

Manual strangulation is not a crime of passion. You must continue to hold someones throat between 3 and 5 minutes after they lose consciousness.

An agent from the FBI Tampa division stated that partial human remains, a back pack and notebook belonging to BL were found. He expects the forensic team will be on the scene for the next several days.
He also stated that the Denver FBI will be taking over from here. I wonder why Denver?

If it's a few fingers or something, he could still be out there? IMO.

the denver fbi office covers the location where gabby was found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus