Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #71

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Occam's Razor would dictate, IMO

Brian sees Gabby dead or injured
He goes straight to LE

Thus saving weeks and weeks of anguished feelings in her parents, evasions of truth supposedly to his own parents, stealing money and a van from a dead person, etc.

And I'd say that millions of dollars of taxpayer money would not have been wasted (U&I funding)

None of that would have happened had he manned up on day one. IMO

Occam's Razor refers to the obvious thing is most likely what happened. So ... if Gabby has been murdered and BL is the only person around her for days and days then the most obvious conclusion is that he murdered her. Not that a cabal of wild men, or a fellow camper killed her for some random reason and BL just "freaked out" and left in her van, after going hiking for a day or two to think about it.

When finding an unexpected dead body it's common sense/human sense to report it, call the police, or do something normal like that, not take their things and flee.

I think his extremely abnormal/bizarrely selfish behavior is what points most to BL's guilt.

An agent from the FBI Tampa division stated that partial human remains, a back pack and notebook belonging to BL were found. He expects the forensic team will be on the scene for the next several days.
He also stated that the Denver FBI will be taking over from here. I wonder why Denver?

If it's a few fingers or something, he could still be out there? IMO.

Or possibly he was in as much pain as her family is. Imagine having an argument with the woman that you loved and planned to marry, that ends up in her death--at your own hands? I am not of the opinion that he planned to end her life, and if he did accidentally kill her, I could see that he would not be any happier with himself than anyone else is. It would be an unbearable pain. If he has been found, and they determine suicide as COD, I think everyone has all the answers they need. Those close to Gabby have a lot more insight as to what was going on with Brian and Gabby in the weeks before her death, and I'm sure they either are being given ,or will be given, information from the FBI investigation to fill in the cracks
bbm
Death by strangulation is prolonged and horrific.
It can take up to five minutes, sadly.
Will have to disagree with the bolded; if BL is deceased from committing suicide, no one will have any answers.
If his parents know anything more and BL is gone forever, chances are they'll not be divulging anything to Gabby's parents since they declined to do this earlier when she was just missing and no foul paly was presumed.
I doubt very much that Gabby's parents' wanted this outcome if the remains are Brian's.
Everyone loses in the worst way.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members