CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't believe her car hasn't been found yet; it's not as if it isn't conspicuous.

You'd think someone would have spotted it, it would be caught on surveillance video, or a license plate reader would have captured it.

Find that I think, and you find her.
MOO, it's either chopped up or LE has it in their possession. Speculation.

Geez,... how is it that the Daily Mail in the UK always seems to get these scoops?

If it is true that Heidi has had "psychotic breaks" she may very well be alive somewhere, may have driven off who knows where.

If it was true I'd think her son would have been removed from her care and custody. JMO

Last edited:
I apologize if it was imprudent and insensitive of me to post the latest DM link. Like @Ducky123 said, it feels dirty and wrong to learn of these things. But if we are to follow a case, and some here already alluded to “more to come” in regards to the court documents, I decided to post the link.

I try to be a kind person, really I do, so I hope no one will think ill of me. Thank you. :oops:

I was waiting for the details to be published. I read one of the court documents they mention that made clear there were personal issues involving HP.

This could very well be a mental health issue. Just a possibility and said with great compassion. This information definitely gives some context to this case.

I was thinking about another missing persons case we had here in LA in 2018. It was also here on WS. The guy who went missing was found a week later wandering the streets just blocks away from where his car was found and then hospitalized. LAPD said it wasn't a criminal matter in the end. It was clear what that meant.

MOO.

"Missing Lyft Driver Found, Hospitalized After Car Located in Koreatown: Police | KTLA" Missing Lyft Driver Found, Hospitalized After Car Located in Koreatown: Police | KTLA
Are there actual released documents? All I saw was the news brief from the link provided in the initial post.

We’re only seeing a snippet of the video in the alley, so maybe the dog had already finished doing its business, so that’s why she’s walking at a quicker pace? (As in, ok, Seven, you did your thing, let’s get back.)
So what direction is she walking in the alley video? Is it toward the building or toward the valet parking garage? MOO

I apologize if it was imprudent and insensitive of me to post the latest DM link. Like @Ducky123 said, it feels dirty and wrong to learn of these things. But if we are to follow a case, and some here already alluded to “more to come” in regards to the court documents, I decided to post the link.

I try to be a kind person, really I do, so I hope no one will think ill of me. Thank you. :oops:

Not at all. It isn't you who is reporting this out to the world, it's the DM. I think it's good that you posted it actually because it gives us room to discuss it, and I think it is definitely worthy of discussion. So, thank you.

I only saw the clip. I haven't seen documents (if there are any) and my big problem with what the DM did was they reported it as fact - as a history of abuse and addiction without documentary proof (unless there is some). This is why I was wondering if the MP report was linked here. I got to this thread late so I don't know and a search doesn't seem to turn it up.

Edited to remove reference to a report not reported out by MSM. All MOO

Last edited:
Per TOS, we have been told we may not discuss anything from the court papers that has not found its way into msm, and many here have hands that have gone numb from being sat on.
Edited to delete reference to a report not on MSM?
Regarding my post you quoted, I was actually asking about "Daily Mail" documents that may have accompanied that news brief link.

Last edited:
What happened with the endless searches on Thread 1 that showed the only 2 games played that day in Downey were at 1PM and 2 pM?
no clue. i find it hard to believe only two games were played though so i feel like the site was inaccurate. but maybe his game WAS at 1 or 2, because i think ppl said the latest video of her was 6 something pm. so idk.

From the very few posts I have read so far it would seem I am clearly in the minority here. I find this behavior on the part of the DM so DEEPLY disturbing.

They state - as fact - that she has a "history" of drug abuse and it appears they are purportedly using as their basis in fact "allegations" of a then soon to be estranged spouse that were drafted in a heated custody battle years ago. Shame on them. Is the MP police report allowed on here? In that self-authenticating official record the place for addiction or other "Personal Habits" was intentionally filled in with the word "None." That tells me that the officer specifically asked him. MOO
I am so suspicious of the source and intent of that vile intrusion and the hasty judgements amd oblique parallels that have followed.
I still think it is important to keep in mind that Heidi is in the thick of what is being publicized as a $43 million SEC fraud case. It is actually much bigger than that with JS and associates, the moguls and scions masters of the universe have a great deal at stake.
If we have learned anything the past few years, it’s that fake news, misinformation, behind the scenes manipulations of opinion are rife. Not to mention casual character assasination.
Are there actual released documents? All I saw was the news brief from the link provided in the initial post.
No. There are not.

Last edited:
no clue. i find it hard to believe only two games were played though so i feel like the site was inaccurate. but maybe his game WAS at 1 or 2, because i think ppl said the latest video of her was 6 something pm. so idk.
From what I read, the last time she was seen on video was 6:30 p.m. Seven was found wondering the hallway at 7:00 p.m.

I’m not sure but I think a new ad is interfering with the site.
Not knowing this area, do they have a giant parking lot for the building? Also, did she let someone use the car to get drugs? Maybe that's why she's in the alley because she is waiting for them to get back with the car so she and seven can go home which she didn't do or couldn't!
The H&F buildings parking is noted as having space for over 700 cars-. There are also retail spaces as part of the complex.
It’s not a creepy dark dirty ally.

You are a kind person and no one thinks ill of you.

So I'm not a lawyer, I've never been married or divorced, I'm as far as you can get from an expert on this subject. BUT, isn't it fairly typical for wild allegations to be thrown around in divorce/custody cases? Would the court docs actually substantiate these allegations?

It doesn't make sense to me either that they only played 2 games that day. Usually athletic fields in LA are busy all day long with various youth groups. Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard