Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texts between Zulema Pastenes and Alex Cox as well as Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell.

The chronological order takes us back to 2019 when JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan vanished and when Tammy Daybell died suddenly.

Per GPD’s report, Alex refers to Fylee as the “dark portal” brought to Rexburg. He asks Zulema if she can call a tornado for a single person. She says “maybe an inner tornado.”

Later Zulema says she thinks they will be led to deal with the dark one when it’s time. After 9/8/19, Tylee isn’t mentioned again.

On 9/21, Lori tells Zulema that if anyone asks about her - she moved to Queen Creek, AZ with her brother. Especially those “seeking her destruction.”

10/20/19, the day after Tammy dies, Chad tells Zulema that his first wife is very happy and already busy.

A month later, Lori and Chad have been married in Kauai. Zulema tells Melanie Gibb that the newlyweds are going to Hawaii indefinitely.

How did Zulema get mixed in with this bunch of homicidal wackadoodies?

Melani is Lori's sister?

Melanie is a church friend of Lori's? Did podcasts?

I keep getting Melani/ Melanie mixed up somehow.

I remember having a really, really hard time when I realized Alex had been in the thick of murdering Tylee and JJ. Now this. I wonder if this is what prompted Zulema getting immunity. She knew good and well what was going on and married him. I just can't.

agree... about why the immunity. We have been wondering about that for a long time.

Article says Gilbert Police had her phone text history. Would't they have had that anyway? Because they had Alex's phone records...

Just logged on to read all this. I always believed Zulema and Melanie and the other Melani were really deep into their crazy belief systems and murdering for money or beliefs was no big deal to any of them, even when it came to little children.

Yes, when assembling bits and pieces like this... it does really start to feel like The Manson 'family...............

Wow. That is interesting. There should be some sort of national database for life insurance policies. I wonder if BB had life insurance? Or if he even knew?
Same with AC? And maybe even other members of CD's family.

This case just continues to grow.
"BRANDON and MELANI began their divorce proceedings on 07/08/2019. MELANI remained the sole-beneficiary on BRANDON'S [redacted] life insurance policy and continued to pay for it despite their divorce."

Link to document ["attempted homicide summary"] at Justin Lum - Reporter's facebook : Facebook

With all this stuff coming out I am so thankful that Arizona did not give up on their investigation even if it took forever. I wonder if it they can do the same thing for Joe Ryan's murder/death as well. Serial Killers! I did notice they waited until Tylee was dead before Alex tinted her jeep windows to move onto their next victim. People were just dropping like flies every 2 weeks around them.

"BRANDON and MELANI began their divorce proceedings on 07/08/2019. MELANI remained the sole-beneficiary on BRANDON'S [redacted] life insurance policy and continued to pay for it despite their divorce."

Link to document ["attempted homicide summary"] at Justin Lum - Reporter's facebook : Facebook
Methinks she is going to get used to being in handcuffs in the very near future.

The night of the shooting at BB - 2nd Oct 2019:

"between 2046 hours (8:46pm) and 2053 hours (8:53pm), LORI's Gmail account searched the internet for "man shot in gilbert az", "man shot in gilbert az 10/2/2019" and "avc news brandon budreaux"

The day after the shooting at BB - 3rd Oct 2019:

"On 10/03/2019, at approximately 1030 hours, (10:30am) MELANI Boudreaux was interviewed and denied knowledge of the shooting and was unable to explain the details of her day on 10/02/2019. MELANI confirmed her relationship with LORI and ALEX but denied they were close. MELANI did not want to share their phone numbers* because she believed their phones could be tracked and listened to."

Justin Lum - Reporter : Facebook

* Remember when MBP said to Morgan Loew reporter azfamily that Detective Pillar GPD “never even called Alex or asked him to come in for a visit” after BB’s shooting.

Last edited:
Melani's interview with Nate Eaton May 2020 - (part 3) :

Melani: ...and I had my dad sending threatening messages saying things about a shooting that Brandon Boudreaux’s claiming and I never, still to this day, don’t know if this shooting actually happened or who did it.

Eaton: Do you think it was Alex?

Melani: The first meeting with Detective Pillar the day after the shooting I said, “Here’s all the people Brandon associates with.” Then he asked if I had Lori or Alex’s number, and I gave it to him. But when I heard that, it sounded like Brandon was trying to set them up or something. I know they don’t have anything to do with it.

Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids - East Idaho News

Melani's interview with Nate Eaton May 2020 - (part 3) :

Melani: ...and I had my dad sending threatening messages saying things about a shooting that Brandon Boudreaux’s claiming and I never, still to this day, don’t know if this shooting actually happened or who did it.

Eaton: Do you think it was Alex?

Melani: The first meeting with Detective Pillar the day after the shooting I said, “Here’s all the people Brandon associates with.” Then he asked if I had Lori or Alex’s number, and I gave it to him. But when I heard that, it sounded like Brandon was trying to set them up or something. I know they don’t have anything to do with it.

Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids - East Idaho News

In other words, MBP is just another lying liar. No wonder she was part of this bunch. I really do hope she is charged with conspiracy for the attack on Brandon.

Image at the link

Eric Grossarth - Reporter
33m ·
In a text message sent to Alex Cox from Zulema Pastenes on 9-2-2019 when in a conversation about Tylee Ryan being dark, Zulema said "I think you guys will be led to deal with the dark one when it`s time." Tylee is believed to have been killed a few days later. You can read the message exchange below. All of this comes from a newly released Gilbert Arizona Police Report.

Zulema was all up in the murder of Tylee IMO

Gilbert Police looked into the phones of Alex Cox and his wife Zulema Pastenes after Alex died.

Per texts to Chad Daybell, Alex felt like “poison from the spear in the heart did some residual damage” the day before his death - sent on 12/11/19 @ 11:53am
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1461194672064196608?s=21
This is pretty cryptic but makes me wonder if he took poison or had poison. Who speared his heart? Wasn't this the same day he returned from Mexico with medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48