Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty cryptic but makes me wonder if he took poison or had poison. Who speared his heart? Wasn't this the same day he returned from Mexico with medication?
Chad probably told him he had been speared through the heart when he called him with breathing difficulties and a raised pulse the day before, and asked for a blessing.

This is pretty cryptic but makes me wonder if he took poison or had poison. Who speared his heart? Wasn't this the same day he returned from Mexico with medication?

'Guess it's coincidence but... "speared his heart" reminds me of MGibb's saying maybe she "pricked his heart" when Alex learned she had gone to police with truth. (approx 1:12 in interview) Personally, I actually believe he ingested something which contributed to his death.

Last edited:
'Guess it's coincidence but... "speared his heart" reminds me of MGibb's saying maybe she "pricked his heart" when Alex learned she had gone to police with truth. (approx 1:12 in interview) Personally, I actually believe he ingested something which contributed to his death.

I am with you. The timing of Alex's death was way too timely to be a natural death.

Image at the link

Eric Grossarth - Reporter
33m ·
In a text message sent to Alex Cox from Zulema Pastenes on 9-2-2019 when in a conversation about Tylee Ryan being dark, Zulema said "I think you guys will be led to deal with the dark one when it`s time." Tylee is believed to have been killed a few days later. You can read the message exchange below. All of this comes from a newly released Gilbert Arizona Police Report.

This is the most incriminating evidence against ZP so far. She appears to have been fully on board about murdering zombies and believed that Tylee was one just like Charles. Her texts with Lori and Chad revealed a totally different person than her police interview.

Now I remember Tylee's last picture with Alex smiling in the background. Her favorite uncle saw her as a dark portal the entire time.

5f6d1a69371ac.image.jpg

FBI releases new photo of Tylee Ryan's last day

I keep coming back to the feelings Tylee must have been enduring this whole time. No where to turn, no trusted adult to confide in, no hope and no way out of becoming the next step in her own family members agenda to reach a god-like status. Ugh! Lori isolated this kid from everyone and anyone who might help her and removed her ability to reach out for help (ie: took phone away). What would be the reason she lost phone privilege's? Most teen would lose their phones for curfew violations (Tylee had no friends to hang with), and other "kid stuff". This kid had no chance when all protective factors have been removed.

Body cam footage: Lori Vallow's niece's ex-husband talks to Gilbert Police
At about 2:15 in the video Brandon says "It had to be 2 people" and then the officer says something while Brandon is still talking. I listened a few times and I believe he says "It had to be 2 people I think because they left so quick."

I think this also is evidence that Alex is not a great shot, at least when shooting at people. From Brandon's description the Jeep was next to his driveway so the back of the Jeep would have been only a few feet away from his car. This doesn't fit with my memory of the shooting, I thought the Jeep was across the street. DI_Isokawa did a very good analysis of the shooting months back, I'll look for that.

Also...if you are going to spend 30 hours in a car on a mission to kill someone wouldn't you take a second shot?

Oh really? Chad is an upstanding member of his church?! Pull the other one!
I didn't mean to make any statement about Chad's actual relationship with the church, I was pointing out that Means is trying to quash (I must have been hungry when I wrote that post because I wrote squash) the evidence of Chad being excommunicated. I postulated Means defense strategy, if he has one, is likely to be that Chad is a good guy so that evidence would be damaging to his defense. MOO

This is the most incriminating evidence against ZP so far. She appears to have been fully on board about murdering zombies and believed that Tylee was one just like Charles. Her texts with Lori and Chad revealed a totally different person than her police interview.

Now I remember Tylee's last picture with Alex smiling in the background. Her favorite uncle saw her as a dark portal the entire time.

5f6d1a69371ac.image.jpg

FBI releases new photo of Tylee Ryan's last day

I'd assume they didn't give her use immunity for simply being an innocent bystander. I get the feeling her testimony will be well worth the deal for the prosecutor without having to give up leverage to CD or LV. She appears to have been right in the middle of it at the most critical juncture.

Based on the evidence we've already seen, I can't imagine the trail of digital evidence still to come.

I've read BB was involved with Cartel mafia or whatever.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1461163176825790466/photo/1

One of the documents Justin Lum has on his Twitter shows that Chad and Lori refer to Brandon as one of the "Gadiantons", an ancient criminal organization in the Book of Mormon. I wonder if this is the basis of the statement Melani's attorneys made when they publicly claimed "Brandon Boudreaux's family is involved in organized crime" in that press release that cost their insurance company $12M?

Edit: that twitter link takes me to the wrong tweet, maybe this is better.

Last edited:
I feel like we may need another dateline! This case just keeps taking strange twists and turns.

I’m now extremely worried for the other kids involved. I hope that the other possible “co-conspirators” have at least sought out help, although I wish they were locked away where we could be certain no one else would be harmed.

In the Boudreaux custody hearings were there any conditions set about seeking psychiatric help or at least getting an assessment? I didn’t follow those much when they were happening.

Also, Eric Grossarth (EIN) posted on Twitter that blood and DNA was found in a vehicle driven by AC and LVD that was unknown at the time it was collected. I wish there was more clarity on this statement because now I’m concerned that someone else could have lost their lives in this crazy web of murder.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1461129916515188737

MOO

Sued Melani's lawyer or Melani? And where on earth is Melani getting all this money for lawyer's fees, I didn't think she even had a job or that she is even qualified in something income producing
Brandon sued Melani's lawyers Robert Jarvis and Garret Smith for a bizarre press release they made Feb 26, 2020 claiming, among other things, Brandon is gay, addicted to *advertiser censored*, abuses drugs, has a personal and family history of violence,... It was a doozy.

The same lawyers are representing Zulema now, and have been hired by Lori's sister and possibly others involved.

Brandon sued Melani's lawyers Robert Jarvis and Garret Smith for a bizarre press release they made Feb 26, 2020 claiming, among other things, Brandon is gay, addicted to *advertiser censored*, abuses drugs, has a personal and family history of violence,... It was a doozy.

The same lawyers are representing Zulema now, and have been hired by Lori's sister and possibly others involved.
Makes sense now, sued her lawyers and not Melani.
Hmm... hired by Lori's sister... sounds like she believes Lori's innocent, then, as does Lori's mother.
Thinking of the entire family of Lori's just sickens me.

This awful exchange in the Justin Lum documents just released (thank you Gardenista and the others with the new links!):

October 29, 2019 Zulema says "He looks way too happy" after Alex sends her a picture of Chad and Lori. Alex texts Zulema back a few minutes later "He escaped the warden so it's all downhill from here"

This is 9 days after Tammy died. They thought they got away with all of it? Or was Tammy "the warden"?

To add- Garrett Smith was also the one who testified in the motion to disqualify Rob Wood due to prosecutorial misconduct. He was the one who recorded the meeting with RW & Summer Shiftlet and later went to MM with that recording.

Oh, and besides the $12 million that was paid out, the bar has put him on 6 month probation for another issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa