Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went down the rabbit hole so you wouldn’t have to…
In 1994 “Perro Loco” created a forum and website called “cannibal cafe”. He named himself “the one true prophet of the church of Dolcett”. Fast forward to today, many spin-offs have existed, many crimes linked. It’s a group of people who role play about cannibalism. There’s a lot of archived art, most of it is awful photoshopped stuff.
I also found current and ongoing chat groups where individuals advertise that they’re looking for “livestock”. I assume most of these are strictly for role play…there’s always a disclaimer somewhere indicating that it’s a fantasy site. I did not want to dig too deeply into some of the content because there are real pedophiles out there…there’s also snuff content(including requests).
I accessed the content using the TOR browser. Oddly enough, the integrated VPN mostly set my IP in Germany. It also randomly set to France and Netherlands. Much of the content was “deep web”… which is actually hosted in the regular internet, but not searchable.
I couldn’t find any evidence of the two suspects being active in any of the groups…but I wasn’t going to join any of the groups to access some of the members only content. I can say that the details released on the case by authorities are very consistent with some of the fantasy content.
If there’s a specific “cannibal crimes” thread, I’d be happy to share some of the findings.

How would you know what alias they would be using?

Yeah the 90's sites are pretty well know as jokes. I would guess the real ones wont be so easy to find and will require membership.
I tried to find any connections to their actual names, phone numbers, and an array of operative and defunct email addresses. I didn’t find anything that I considered definitive.

I did a little searching myself and I ran across "the butcher" site and there was a post about harvesting a human carcass that was pretty intense. Makes me wonder if JP is copycat killer. Or worse...the butcher himself.
I'm assuming he has a screen name he goes by and more than likely, this video that surfaced on the deep web was broadcast in a private room that is only open to others by invite or by paying to enter. I don't believe this was the first victim. Not for JP anyways. It might be possible that this was the first victim for TN . That's why he's been so scared and has spilled the beans on this situation.
I'm from this town. Moon valley niangua river access holds a special place in my heart. It's literally 13 miles from my home. JP used to ride his four wheeler down to the river and just sit on it and watch everyone. He never spoke to anyone. I always felt very uncomfortable when I saw him. I have very good friends that have stories about JP and that property in general that adds some pieces to the puzzle. We were always told that cannibals lived and preyed on victims along that part of the river. People would hear what sounded like women screaming for help but someone tried to cover up the truth by explaining that those noises weren't women but rather "the peacocks up on the hill". Yeah...i don't think so

Butchering the Human Carcass

I did a little searching myself and I ran across "the butcher" site and there was a post about harvesting a human carcass that was pretty intense. Makes me wonder if JP is copycat killer. Or worse...the butcher himself...

...I have very good friends that have stories about JP and that property in general that adds some pieces to the puzzle. We were always told that cannibals lived and preyed on victims along that part of the river. People would hear what sounded like women screaming for help but someone tried to cover up the truth by explaining that those noises weren't women but rather "the peacocks up on the hill". Yeah...i don't think so

Yeah... I don't think I'm going to click on that. Thank you for "taking one for the team" in that regard.

I did a little searching myself and I ran across "the butcher" site and there was a post about harvesting a human carcass that was pretty intense. Makes me wonder if JP is copycat killer. Or worse...the butcher himself.
I'm assuming he has a screen name he goes by and more than likely, this video that surfaced on the deep web was broadcast in a private room that is only open to others by invite or by paying to enter. I don't believe this was the first victim. Not for JP anyways. It might be possible that this was the first victim for TN . That's why he's been so scared and has spilled the beans on this situation.
I'm from this town. Moon valley niangua river access holds a special place in my heart. It's literally 13 miles from my home. JP used to ride his four wheeler down to the river and just sit on it and watch everyone. He never spoke to anyone. I always felt very uncomfortable when I saw him. I have very good friends that have stories about JP and that property in general that adds some pieces to the puzzle. We were always told that cannibals lived and preyed on victims along that part of the river. People would hear what sounded like women screaming for help but someone tried to cover up the truth by explaining that those noises weren't women but rather "the peacocks up on the hill". Yeah...i don't think so

Couldn't read through it.....disgusting....I know the sounds of peacocks, no way that sound like a human being....it would sound like a peacock.

Thanks for sharing - l did a glance and got the point of the link without fully reading. I have always said it’s the locals that will know about this case and JP more than anyone.

And you “always feeling uncomfortable when you saw him” is your gut instinct working. Not surprising information. (imo)

I have become hyper-vigilante about trafficking now - especially the Walmart story about them.

I am more aware now and suddenly it’s all over news in different states. The story last week about the universal hand symbol for help (which saved a young woman in a car) was all over the news and social media.

Cassidy (RIP) woke me.

NOT promoting this retailer, make your own decision, but this book is mentioned over & over on our threads:

51ncUqhUy0L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Gift-Fear-Survival-Signals-Violence/dp/0440226198

NOT promoting this retailer, make your own decision, but this book is mentioned over & over on our threads:

Hi @Laughing! This is an excellent, excellent, excellent book! Cannot overstate this. Everyone should read it. It can truly save lives! I am reading it for the third time currently and am again learning things that are completely new to me. If you are looking for a worthwhile read, this is it!

I've read and it helped pick up subliminal clues. Here's my story.

I was up on a Saturday night surfing the Internet when there was a knock at my front door at 3 AM. On the other side, a very respectable-looking young man spoke in a cultured manner.

Immediately, I sprung into action. I started yelling at the top of my lungs. "There's a man at our door."

Finally, I asked, what do you want. He said, "I live around here, point north. I'm leaving." Then he left in his pickup truck heading south.

I live in a quiet neighborhood and I have given rides to people needing to get home late at night. But, this time, I went crazy. Why? The knock on the door.

There's a difference between someone timidly asking for a late-night favor and the way your boss knocks on your door. Guess what his knock sounded like.

I was up on a Saturday night surfing the Internet when there was a knock at my front door at 3 AM. On the other side, a very respectable-looking young man spoke in a cultured manner.

Immediately, I sprung into action. I started yelling at the top of my lungs. "There's a man at our door."

Finally, I asked, what do you want. He said, "I live around here, point north. I'm leaving." Then he left in his pickup truck heading south.

I live in a quiet neighborhood and I have given rides to people needing to get home late at night. But, this time, I went crazy. Why? The knock on the door.

There's a difference between someone timidly asking for a late-night favor and the way your boss knocks on your door. Guess what his knock sounded like.

Very scary! So strange to have anyone like that knocking on your door at that hour.

Thanks @Laughing. I'm always listen to and go with my gut feeling and it's strong....very strong. It's so accurate that I even can feel or smell, something is brewing and I leave....My significant other and me always referring to it as 'I hear a ding-dong sound in my mind". I even have a good or not good feel with people I never have met in real life, but only through the internet/Facebook/WS. BUT.... you are never to old to learn. I might pick up some things from this book.

The “psychic guts” is what my daughter and I always called it. I’ve told her to always trust that feeling. Not long ago she was talking about a coworker that made her very uncomfortable…my advice was to never offer ANY information about herself…no favorite tv show, no I love cheese, not even headache status…NOTHING.
I think a lot about Cassidy. She fell on hard times and needed help. I imagine she had an idea of how she could get herself out of the mess and start over in Colorado. I’ve been there many times. I’ve trusted very shady people, telling myself it was only temporary.
She was so vulnerable.
It’ll sound silly, but I’m going to post up flyers at some local marts with phone numbers of area shelters and safe houses. If anybody has ideas to include in flyer…feel free to recommend.

The “psychic guts” is what my daughter and I always called it. I’ve told her to always trust that feeling. Not long ago she was talking about a coworker that made her very uncomfortable…my advice was to never offer ANY information about herself…no favorite tv show, no I love cheese, not even headache status…NOTHING.
I think a lot about Cassidy. She fell on hard times and needed help. I imagine she had an idea of how she could get herself out of the mess and start over in Colorado. I’ve been there many times. I’ve trusted very shady people, telling myself it was only temporary.
She was so vulnerable.
It’ll sound silly, but I’m going to post up flyers at some local marts with phone numbers of area shelters and safe houses. If anybody has ideas to include in flyer…feel free to recommend.

I would have had a totally other approach....confront....ask questions....investigate....where is this feeling coming from?, but anyways....we are all very different. I think doing drugs (in Cassidy's case, non judgmental) can overshadow your gut feelings...We all have seen the mugshots of Phelps and Norton.....what do you see? What on earth made her trust them? I would love the see real life video's of them....maybe they had amazing smiles, that made her trust them......Sorry....to be honest, can't see that....two guys looking like that, living far away from other's....nope.....recipe for bad things.... BTW I have friends who look "different", but I trust them with my life. It's all in the nuances...look and read the faces, the eyes....manners....etc. You all might think I'm crazy, but I'm not....call it experienced.

Last edited:
I would have had a totally other approach....confront....ask questions....investigate....where is this feeling coming from?, but anyways....we are all very different. I think doing drugs (in Cassidy's case, non judgmental) can overshadow your gut feelings...We all have seen the mugshots of Phelps and Norton.....what do you see? What on earth made her trust them? I would love the see real life video's of them....maybe they had amazing smiles, that made her trust them......Sorry....to be honest can't see that....two guys looking like that, living far away from other's....nope.....recipe for bad things.... BTW I have friends who look "different", but I trust them with my life. It's all in the nuances...look and read the faces, the eyes....manners....etc. You all might think I'm crazy, but I'm not....call it experienced.

IMO: Very important to realize that drugs cloud the senses -- not only five, but also sixth! Deadly!

Strange and awkward....Did you open the door? Hoping you did not.....never judge people by the cover(up)!!

I find it interesting that in the recent lack of new info this thread with numerous low key locals has veered into the esoteric and I also found it notable that there is a fairly significant new age institution right up the road from the crime scene. Lots of ghost stories in the area as well. I almost bought an online subscription to the local paper the Buffalo Reflex just to get access to its digital archives. Seems like an interesting place.

I find it interesting that in the recent lack of new info this thread with numerous low key locals has veered into the esoteric and I also found it notable that there is a fairly significant new age institution right up the road from the crime scene. Lots of ghost stories in the area as well. I almost bought an online subscription to the local paper the Buffalo Reflex just to get access to its digital archives. Seems like an interesting place.

Interesting view...can you lead us to the new age institution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member