Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on and off this site for months. Just read that Tammy was strangled. Wow. I didn't remember that even coming up till now. It is strange how we know it was murder but there it is. Strangulation. Oh Chad, was Lori really worth murdering the mother of your children?

No, that is not correct. It is still not known.

I wonder why the long delay?

Prosecutors said they needed till Sept. 2023 to prepare and 8 weeks for trial and 2 for jury selection. 10 weeks total. JP needed only 6 which included jury selection. 4 weeks is a quite the gap when you're talking all day, every day in court.

On top of it, RW argument for why he needed a Sept. 2023 trial date was the most pathetic display I've seen from him to date. He cited "other" high profile cases without any detail. He kicked back, slouched and stumbled only to say it was out an abundance of caution. In addition, I personally think JA is on board with RW based on his reply. He didn't want any trial in Nov.-March because of the weather (if I recall correctly)

After JB asked him to explain why they needed that long and hearing RW's garbage response had no problem roughly splitting the difference at January. (JP said October of 22') How could the prosecution not be ready by then? In my opinion, they're simply slow playing it so they can try to get LV in that without a severed case. Watching RW whining about road conditions, travel and everything else today was frustrating. Looks like he was woken up from a nap and couldn't find his notes. Sit up straight in your chair and get your act together. Looked like he was 2 seconds away from kicking his feet up on the table. If he needs help, ask Tawnya Rawlings how to hold yourself.

CD is locked in jail and is smiling as he watches what unfolded today and I don't blame him. Just my take

Last edited:
So.... no next court hearing was announced? Just the trial date of 1/9/23?

And "why" is the Grand jury meeting again? more charges? or.... ??

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif

I would like to think that in the 1 year + which comes before the trial Chad and Lori will not be allowed to do the usual fun things in their prisons - eg classes, sport, craft, etc, etc. Just colour me vindictive.

Court TV just reported there will be a reconvening Grand Jury tomorrow on charges in Freemont County re: JJ, Tylee & Tammy.
Court TV clip about the new grand jury session: https://twitter.com/CourtTV/status/1466581840773455875

They say that a grand jury can only serve for six months and speculate that an extension might have been granted in this case. This will be a much shorter GJ session than the first one (one day vs five days). Apart from indicting new defendants it's also possible to bring more charges for the existing ones. This is only about the children and Tammy, so it doesn't involve BB's case, where MBP could be indicted or Charles' where Chad escaped charges so far. I'm wondering which witnesses will testify this time.

Prosecutors said they needed till Sept. 2023 to prepare and 8 weeks for trial and 2 for jury selection. 10 weeks total. JP needed only 6 which included jury selection. 4 weeks is a quite the gap when you're talking all day, every day in court.

On top of it, RW argument for why he needed a Sept. 2023 trial date was the most pathetic display I've seen from him to date. He cited "other" high profile cases without any detail. He kicked back, slouched and stumbled only to say it was out an abundance of caution. In addition, I personally think JA is on board with RW based on his reply. He didn't want any trial in Nov.-March because of the weather (if I recall correctly)

After JB asked him to explain why they needed that long and hearing RW's garbage response had no problem roughly splitting the difference at January. (JP said October of 22') How could the prosecution not be ready by then? In my opinion, they're simply slow playing it so they can try to get LV in that without a severed case. Watching RW whining about road conditions, travel and everything else today was frustrating. Looks like he was woken up from a nap and couldn't find his notes. Sit up straight in your chair and get your act together. Looked like he was 2 seconds away from kicking his feet up on the table. If he needs help, ask Tawnya Rawlings how to hold yourself.

CD is locked in jail and is smiling as he watches what unfolded today and I don't blame him. Just my take

I'd rather read your take than actually watch! :) Good work!!

Court TV clip about the new grand jury session: https://twitter.com/CourtTV/status/1466581840773455875

They say that a grand jury can only serve for six months and speculate that an extension might have been granted in this case. This will be a much shorter GJ session than the first one (one day vs five days). Apart from indicting new defendants it's also possible to bring more charges for the existing ones. This is only about the children and Tammy, so it doesn't involve BB's case, where MBP could be indicted or Charles' where Chad escaped charges so far. I'm wondering which witnesses will testify this time.

Could be just for some housekeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members