Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not fully awake..so processing this new information is going slowly.
I don't think anyone should jump to any conclusions.
ISP has not come out and said that there is no connection between this individual and the girls.
This report is based off documents received by a newsgroup this morning and they are looking at paperwork from over a year ago.
I don't think this is the full story and is probably not something ISP intended to be released just yet.

AMOO MOO JMO

So, where does this put us?

Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case

Clipped from the article -
"Abby and Libby were found dead on a trail approximately two weeks before Kline was interviewed by investigators. No arrests have been made for their murders."

So, where does it put us? It certainly does not rule him out.

Well it seems ISP has the answers about who is behind the fictitious account right in front of their face. This news release makes it appear as the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.

Why do you say that?

The recent ISP video does not state they want to know who is behind the account, they are requesting information from anyone who might have interacted with the account.

Thanks for posting.

Unless I misread the article - I don't know how this news outlet can say he's not tied to the Delphi case. IMO

The article details seem to say that the heavily redacted version of the court documents from a year ago do not tie him to the Delphi case. That sounds believable, but isn’t too related to whats happening now, as I understand things.

MOO

Why do you say that?

The recent ISP video does not state they want to know who is behind the account, they are requesting information from anyone who might have interacted with the account.

And that all could be in preparation for whatever his court date is about on December 16th.

But why mention the Delphi investigation and Abby and Libby if it isn't related? So odd.

Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

I am not fully awake..so processing this new information is going slowly.
I don't think anyone should jump to any conclusions.
ISP has not come out and said that there is no connection between this individual and the girls.
This report is based off documents received by a newsgroup this morning and they are looking at paperwork from over a year ago.
I don't think this is the full story and is probably not something ISP intended to be released just yet.

AMOO MOO JMO

I agree with this. There are so many questions and so much more to learn.

I'm speculating here, but what if Chadwell is connected to KAK somehow via these catfishing profiles (anthony_shots and emilyann45, perhaps others...). What if they were exchanging photos of minors with each other? What if KAK "set up" Chadwell with Abby and Libby?

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I feel that KAK may be a possible link here to providing evidence that may help bring the killer to justice...
JMO

I think the KAK information changes nothing about what is happening today. Something about that profile has been connected to Delphi, even though it wasn’t before. What that is, how that came about, we don’t know. Either KAK has become a POI or, more likely I think, that account has been used by more than one person.
Not even Indiana LE is stupid enough to dramatically release information and request information on something they already know about is not related to Delphi and claim it is related to Delphi.
The KAK info is interesting to me because it explains the Peru search warrant we’ve all wondered about.

Edit: typo

I'm speculating here, but what if Chadwell is connected to KAK somehow via these catfishing profiles (anthony_shots and emilyann45, perhaps others...). What if they were exchanging photos of minors with each other? What if KAK "set up" Chadwell with Abby and Libby?

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I feel that KAK may be a possible link here to providing evidence that may help bring the killer to justice...
JMO
LE has been saying they just need that one piece, that one tip. Maybe that was more directed at someone than we ever realized. “Hey bud, you’re already in a load of trouble and you’re the only one who can tell us who did this”. Almost five years later and he still hasn’t ratted the person out…
But the urgency of the late night release… my spider sense tells me there’s a reason this aspect suddenly became very important. I could absolutely be wrong there and it wouldn’t be the first time in my life!

Thanks for posting.

Unless I misread the article - I don't know how this news outlet can say he's not tied to the Delphi case. IMO

It’s just that nothing in the redacted documentation ties him to Delphi. But ISP is tying anthony_shots to Delpi although they know darn well who he is because he’s already been arrested.

Police look for info about social media profile in Delphi case | wthr.com

Link to KAK Search Warrant -
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf
At approximately 1:25 PM EST, Kegan Kline was interviewed by ISP Sergeant Kunstek and FBI Special Agent Willmann. Kegan was read his rights and agreed to speak with investigators. During Kegan’s interview, he initially denied creating fake social media accounts and talking to underage girls. Later in the interview, he admitted to creating the anthony_sh0ts profile and speaking to underage girls. Kegan told investigators he created the accounts approximately 6 months ago. Kegan stated he talks to girls he knows personally and girls he doesn’t know personally. Kegan stated he meets girls on Instagram. He said he knows the age of the girls he communicates With because he talks to them. Kegan stated if a girl told him she was 16 0r under he wouldn’t care and would still talk to them. Kegan told investigators he finds girls on Instagram and then tells them to talk to him on Snapchat. Kegan admitted t0 speaking to approximately 15 girls that were underage and advised he probably received pictures from every one of them. He advised he saved their pictures to his gallery.

... The recent ISP video does not state they want to know who is behind the account, they are requesting information from anyone who might have interacted with the account.
IMO that fits: they've GOT the guy on valid charges, they may think or suspect or even know he's involved in the Delephi case, and they're building a case for the prosecutors--including asking anybody else who's been in touch with this guy to provide information. Every person who testifies about being catfished and/or asked for nude photos is one more brick in the jail cell wall, I think.

LE has been saying they just need that one piece, that one tip. Maybe that was more directed at someone than we ever realized. “Hey bud, you’re already in a load of trouble and you’re the only one who can tell us who did this”. Almost five years later and he still hasn’t ratted the person out…
But the urgency of the late night release… my spider sense tells me there’s a reason this aspect suddenly became very important. I could absolutely be wrong there and it wouldn’t be the first time in my life!

It’s been mentioned numerous times that if LE really did suspect someone, they’d find a way to get his name into the public realm without making direct accusations, in the hope it would lead to relevant and fruitful tips.

Maybe this is the example?

JMO

You have written exactly what I’ve been thinking.

And that all could be in preparation for whatever his court date is about on December 16th.

But why mention the Delphi investigation and Abby and Libby if it isn't related? So odd.

Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

The very first sentence is the key. Something found while investigating the Delphi murders led them to this profile. There has to be a digital link to the girls.

"While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots."

I don't know if it's important, but he's wearing a UAW (United Auto Workers) shirt...

When we consider interests and associations, this could be the Lambo connection for the fake identity. His interest in vehicles via his trade or association came through. He was creating the profile as his dreams: the car, the jacket XXXL as would be purchased by him and added to the shopping bag in the right size to take the dream a little further.

The very first sentence is the key. Something found while investigating the Delphi murders led them to this profile. There has to be a digital link to the girls.

"While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots."
I am under the impression from reading the affidavit that during the early investigation into the Delphi murders, the FBI provided this information about anthony_shots to local LE. Perhaps he was already on their radar before the murders?

I think we’re getting close y’all.
You guys notice how in that recent isp video isp is talking about the Delphi case AND this catfish, this is something they HAVENT done and the way the video was made, I am pretty sure they were more rushed. They need info about this catfish profile, if it was nothing they wouldn’t have wasted their time. Check the dates on the affidavit, coincidence? ISP is definitely on to something. also the name of who is behind the account sounds so flipping familiar, from waaay earlier on. So I feel like isp is connecting the dots. Could have also found that account linked to other unsolveds for all we know. I pray and pray that these girls family get answers before the holidays and if not then asap!

Yes this is what I think, ISP know of an online connection between KAK and either Libby or Abby. But that’s not enough evidence to prove he was involved in their murders. But by putting his name out there, someone may have knowledge that can directly connect him to the murders.

I could be wrong but I don’t see any close connection to JBC other than wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus