Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The linked article is behind a paywall but I believe there's been a lot of confusion with regard to Kevin Montgomery being addressed as Harmony's "uncle". When in fact he's Adam's uncle.

I believe he quoted himself as Harmony's uncle in an original tweet, but this has since been corrected. Obviously, this media outlet didn't get the memo!
That would make KM Harmony's great uncle.

BBM
Hi there-- do you have a link for Adam's brother talking about the case ??
I see above the articles pertaining to his Uncle and neighbors and Maternal grandpa but haven't see anything from a sibling of Adam yet.
TIA
Arrest made in connection with the missing 7-year-old girl from N.H. – Boston 25
Adam’s brother spoke with officers on December 30, 2021. According to the affidavit the bother said “Adam was physically abusive toward Harmony” The bother recalled that “Adam was ‘super short’ with the child, and he learned through family members that Adam had given Harmony a black eye” in 2019

More details in the court docs: State of New Hampshire v. Adam Montgomery | New Hampshire Judicial Branch (nh.gov)

Do they just cut off the power even if there are children living in the house?

We had this happen when I was a child. However.. that may be different in 2020-now with Covid but I'm not sure..
If the house was supposed to be vacant, I don't think there would be any basis for the utility provider to continue providing services -- with or without squatters present. As for interruption of services during COVID, most utility providers were under a moratorium until Sept 2021 where they could not shut off services for non=payment.

Utility shutoff notices begin going out to Granite Staters

Julianne Lima on Twitter
“We love you and we’ll find you.” Candles still burning after last night’s candlelight vigil in Manchester, NH, for missing 7yo Harmony Montgomery. Her mother spoke out for the first time since her disappearance
FIrLboqXsAAiP8I

11:45 AM · Jan 9, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Article: Police return Sunday to home where missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery once lived - The Boston Globe

This is a paywalled article, so no copy/paste per WS rules, but basically, LE was seen removing strips of insulation and large tarps from the property and loading them into a police truck.

Last edited:
Police return Sunday to home where missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery once lived

Police investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery returned Sunday briefly to a Gilford Street home where investigators worked for hours Saturday as part of their search for the missing girl.
Around 10:30 a.m. Sunday, a pair of officers could be seen removing strips of insulation and large tarps from the small Gilford Street property and loading them into a police truck. They left about 10 minutes later.
KL7XN73FVNZEXI7DPF25V3S3U4-61db0c6c9e607-768x432.jpg

Mike Cronin Jr. on Twitter
@mht_nh_police remain at the last known location of #HarmonyMontgomery at a home on Gilford St in #Manchester. Police have spent several days searching the property - but the current homeowners have no connection to the case #WMUR

11:57 AM · Jan 9, 2022·Twitter Web App

Is that insulation they have removed from inside the house, sure looks like it from this photo. That doesn't look good for little Harmony. Remember that AM lived there alone after KM left with the three kids. That is what KM's mother said when she gave her impromptu interview with the media outside of her house after her daughter's arraignment.

JAN 9, 2022
Mother of Harmony Montgomery says she 'never stopped' looking for missing daughter (nbcnews.com)
The mother of missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery made her first public comments at a vigil Saturday night, saying she "never stopped" looking for answers about her daughter's disappearance.

Crystal Sorey told NBC Boston at the vigil in Manchester, New Hampshire, that she has been "begging for any type of answer" since she last spoke to her daughter nearly three years ago. Harmony’s father, Adam Montgomery, who had legal custody at the time of her disappearance, blocked all contact between the mother and daughter after a video call in April 2019, according to Sorey.

[...]

BBM
Hi there-- do you have a link for Adam's brother talking about the case ??
I see above the articles pertaining to his Uncle and neighbors and Maternal grandpa but haven't see anything from a sibling of Adam yet.
TIA
The Heavy article I linked and the arrest documents for Adam. I see many earlybirds have posted other links. Thank you!

Is that insulation they have removed from inside the house, sure looks like it from this photo. That doesn't look good for little Harmony. Remember that AM lived there alone after KM left with the three kids. That is what KM's mother said when she gave her impromptu interview with the media outside of her house after her daughter's arraignment.
Yes, and I don't know much about insulation but it looks new which has me wondering if it was removed from the house or if LE brought it with them? Is that what it looks like when removed? MOO

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

That's a lot of insulation. They must be cutting through the walls or ceiling or floors. They either have a tip or their equipment has hit on something. They wouldn't be able to tear apart the house unless they had probable cause they would find something and had a search warrant. It doesn't look like the insulation is evidence, since they are just piling it up in the police truck with no attempt to secure it as evidence. This is hard to watch. Prayers for Harmony and little J who at such a young age turned out to be the one that cared for Harmony the most and brought us to this point. He is the impetus for this search for Harmony, through the response of the Millers, and their encouragement of CS. Everyone had given up, except for this little boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and I don't know much about insulation but it looks new which has me wondering if it was removed from the house or if LE brought it with them? Is that what it looks like when removed? MOO

Yes, it looks the same when new as it does when removed, unless it got wet and gets moldy. We had to remove the insulation in our garage ceiling early this fall due to leak above the garage roof, and thank goodness it didn't get very wet, but we removed much of the insulation just in case. Sometimes the new insulation is prepared so that it doesn't fold over so easily, makes it easier to install, but if you don't want to pay extra for this, you can get new insulation that looks just like this.

What had me thinking along the same lines was that we haven't seen any drywall removed. But, I don't recall ever seeing LE bring insulation to a search like this one. MOO

Good point, I hadn't thought about the drywall not being removed. Why would police bring insulation to the property? Handling insulation is not good for your health, you have to wear goggles and a mask, so you don't breathe in the fibreglass in the insulation. Even your hands get small particles and you need to wear gloves when handling it, or you end up very itching from the tiny fibreglass particles.

In my weakest moment s I feel Harmony is alive but then if a drifter had her she would have been turned over for the reward money. I pray for this sweet child to be recovered and/or located. Turn the heat up on Am and Km.
Prayers from tx sweet Harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members