Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just catching up on this and my head is spinning! How much actual cash could she have? Banks only disburse a certain amount at a time, simply because they don't have a lot of physical cash. When did her home sell?

I think cash would be hard to obtain without a lot of red flags, yet this is a very good point. She has also been reported to very thrifty with alot of cash on hand. Can't wait to read how she accessed her assets!

Since it seems she had been planning this for quite some time, she would have had no issue withdrawing every penny she had if she wanted to. I think my regional bank requires 48-72 hours for large withdraws because they need to order the money ahead of time. I think "I'm closing my account" is all the reason she'd need. I've never had anyone ask me any questions beyond what is legally required for the IRS form. I don't think banks really care what you do with your money. And I've never received anything from the IRS, so I'm guessing as long as you're not making it a habit of depositing big money and then quickly withdrawing it, it probably doesn't raise any eyebrows. However, VW will likely have the IRS on her tail next tax season if she doesn't pay the taxes on the profit of the sale of her home :)

I wonder if there are still chicken farms where you can get paid under the table with lodging included in Campti, TX? Worked for Parker and Dial for years.

JMO

I guarantee there's all sorts of farms, homesteads, and communes where someone could work for cash or trade their labor for food/housing.

Woefully behind on this thread so perhaps this has been mentioned already....

If they went to or are planning to end up at the Atlantic or Gulf coasts or on a boat, etc..., official hurricane season starts in a few weeks on June 1. It could end up being a factor or not being a factor at all.

Also, in addition to his height being noticeable, I think his arm tattoos might also get noticed. Looked like he had a pretty full sleeve on his right lower arm. Have LE called that out at all on the wanted info? I know an early description mentioned a tattoo on his center back (I think), as well as one bicep (with the lightning bolts). I wonder if a lot of his sleeve tattoos were added the past couple of years in prison? And do they have clear photos of his lower arm tattoos to share? If they are anywhere in the South, it's hot. He'll be in short sleeves for many months to come....

MOO.

Last edited:
Woefully behind on this thread so perhaps this has been mentioned already....

If they went to or are planning to end up at the Atlantic or Gulf coasts or on a boat, etc..., official hurricane season starts in a few weeks on June 1. It could end up being a factor or not being a factor at all.

Also, in addition to his height being noticeable, I think his arm tattoos might also get noticed. Looked like he had a pretty full sleeve on his right arm. Have LE called that out at all on the wanted info? I know an early description mentioned a tattoo on his center back (I think), as well as one bicep (with the lightning bolts). I wonder if a lot of his sleeve tattoos were added the past couple of years in prison? And do they have clear photos of his lower arm tattoos to share? If they are anywhere in the South, it's hot. He'll be in short sleeves for many months to come....

MOO.
According to the flyer I saw, the SS bolts were part of his sleeve/s

Attachments

• y5i8ewiu83x81.jpg
    y5i8ewiu83x81.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 24
Also, in addition to his height being noticeable, I think his arm tattoos might also get noticed. Looked like he had a pretty full sleeve on his right arm. Have LE called that out at all on the wanted info? I know an early description mentioned a tattoo on his center back (I think), as well as one bicep (with the lightning bolts). I wonder if a lot of his sleeve tattoos were added the past couple of years in prison? And do they have clear photos of his lower arm tattoos to share? If they are anywhere in the South, it's hot. He'll be in short sleeves for many months to come....

MOO.

RSBM ~

He had a lot of tattoos, but in areas with a heavily-tattooed population, I don't think they would be very noticeable. None of them are super unique or distinctive as far as I've seen. Lots of big cities and "hipster" areas with younger populations have populations where pretty much everyone is tatted up. However, I do think they are likely in a colder or at least less warm climate, and would probably want to cover up more, especially being from Alabama. (Fully MOO).

I still feel it's not impossible that they are in Washington/Oregon or northern mountain states like Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, etc.

According to the flyer I saw, the SS bolts were part of his sleeve/s

Does RTBI mean right bicep? Or something else?

(A day or two ago it took me forever to realize CTBK probably meant center back. And I figured RTBI to be right bicep. I could be totally wrong. Lol. I am pretty new to "sleuthing".)

Thanks.

Since it seems she had been planning this for quite some time, she would have had no issue withdrawing every penny she had if she wanted to. I think my regional bank requires 48-72 hours for large withdraws because they need to order the money ahead of time. I think "I'm closing my account" is all the reason she'd need. I've never had anyone ask me any questions beyond what is legally required for the IRS form. I don't think banks really care what you do with your money. And I've never received anything from the IRS, so I'm guessing as long as you're not making it a habit of depositing big money and then quickly withdrawing it, it probably doesn't raise any eyebrows. However, VW will likely have the IRS on her tail next tax season if she doesn't pay the taxes on the profit of the sale of her home :)
BBM
Actually, it is just the opposite --if that is normal procedure, they dont bat an eye.
But if that is NOT normal, it will red flag you.
Anything out of the norm, will cause a flag.
JMO

I guarantee there's all sorts of farms, homesteads, and communes where someone could work for cash or trade their labor for food/housing.

A couple of thoughts:

First, if she sold her house and then moved in with her mother, what did she do with all her furniture, housewares, etc? One easy answer is a storage unit. And if the storage unit is big enough, or if she had two of them, there would have been room to hide a nondescript car inside, then stop by and swap cars, hiding the orange car and heading out in an unknown vehicle.

However the buyer might have paid her in cold hard cash. If so that gave her almost $100,000 in spending money. She sold her home for less than half of it's worth. There must have been a big incentive to her to undersell..

JMO

Here's a crazy possible scenario. We've read that her home was worth around $250k (roughly). What if she offered a buyer a deal, selling it for, say, $200k, on the condition that the buyer give her half (or whatever portion) in cash money. The buyer would get a double benefit -- a good purchase price, plus lower property taxes because the "official" sale was for only 95k and the rest was under the table, no taxes.

That way she could have even more cash than however much of the officially-reported 95k she was able to withdraw (on top of her being a saver in general and maybe having a mattress full of cash collected over the years)

MOO

First time poster. This case interests me as I don't live far from that area. I keep wondering how prepared they had to be due to no gas station sightings. I thought surely by now someone would have spotted them, especially considering his height.
That is part of the reason I think they may still be in hiding near Rogersville where they were seen and his ex-girlfriend lives.

First time poster. This case interests me as I don't live far from that area. I keep wondering how prepared they had to be due to no gas station sightings. I thought surely by now someone would have spotted them, especially considering his height.
That is part of the reason I think they may still be in hiding near Rogersville where they were seen and his ex-girlfriend lives.
But you don't need an AK47 to shoot a wild boar or your dinner.

JMO
Why do you think they have an AK47? I read they have an AR15, a shotgun, and some handguns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member