Identified! TX - Houston, WhtFem 18-25, UP701 & WhtMale 20-30, UP703, in woods, Jan'81 - Dean and Tina Clouse

I don’t know if anybody has noted this, but Hollie must have been conceived around the spring of 1979 yet her parents married in June of 1979. It’s also worth noting that Dean would’ve been 19 at the time and she would’ve only been 15. The age of consent (I don’t know if this has changed since then) in Florida now is 18 years of age. Is it possible that Dean and Tina got married to avoid him getting in any legal trouble? Not trying to victim shame with this post FYI, I think it’s just important to bring up.

For some reason this sad case resonates with me. Their violent murder must have been horrific. Dean was tied and beaten to death. Tina was strangled. Their bodies were dumped. From what I have gathered, Tina had a hard life, and sadly died a violent death. How I pray that justice will prevail and Tina and Dean's murderer(s) will be caught and their poor baby Hollie identified and reunited with her family, should she desire to. That Hollie may have been conceived out of wedlock is just part of the whole sad story, but at least Dean and Tina got married, not in fear of the law, but to do the right thing for Hollie. Way too many kids are born and grow up out of wedlock, reflecting a nation in moral decline, IMO.

Is there a WS thread for Holly? I can't seem to find one.

If not..

@mods

Is it against WS ToS to make a thread for Holly in the 80s Missing, But Not Forgotten subforum? Since there could be sleuthing of living persons and such, I mean.
A thread for Holly would be fine. The rules would still apply though. ;)

Some amazing news this morning. Holly has been found alive and well !!
Hey mods I found Holly's websleuths thread. Feel free to remove this post if needed

Some amazing news this morning. Holly has been found alive and well !!
Hey mods I found Holly's websleuths thread. Feel free to remove this post if needed

This very well may lead to an arrest. I feel pretty sure that Holly doesn't have any knowledge of her abduction. But, she can probably give LE a lot of information about who raised her, who she lived with as a child, who registered her for school, etc. Hopefully LE can backtrack on her childhood history and solve her parents murder. Fingers crossed!!

I'm not sure if I ever responded. If I did and I’m repeating myself, I apologize.

Gayle Cater was picked up in this same area Sept of 1978. She was found dumped in a lake about 20 miles away. I have her death certificate and Autopsy that confirms location her address last seen alive at her Maxy rd location.

During the course of the investigation there was 2nd woman picked up on Maxey/Federal Road. She was raped but was able to get away. She described her attacker. With a brownish blonde hair/blue eyes she describe the truck a d somehow knew he was Originally from Alabama.

3rd Victim was my biological mother. She was picked up on Maxey rd (1 mile from Gayle Caters home) Take into the approximate same location and was allegedly left for dead. After she was released from the hospital she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital in Austin Texas. A month or so later she found out she was pregnant with me.

Fast forward to the advancements in DNA. Before the Golden State killer made this technology famous. I discovered who my mothers rapist was a.k.a. My biological father. Get this...He had brownish blond hair/blue eyes was from Alabama and drove a work truck similar to that which is the second victim described.

3 Victims/1 murder all within a 1 to 2 mile radius.
My biological father was caught
A couple of months later when attempting to rape a husband and wife in Freeport Texas. So at the very least I can say without a doubt he was a serial rapist. Based on circumstantial evidence, I believe he’s responsible for much more.

During the course of the investigation
I think everyone reading here ought to go back to the earlier part of this thread and re-read Walkingproof’s posts. He apparently wa conceived when his Mom was raped. The rapist was quite possibly also responsible for Gayle Carter who was also an UID, and buried alongside Dean and Tina Clouse I believe. Before we all jump into the religious cult theory, this alternative also needs consideration. Jmo.

Oh wow!
Holly had no resistance, so Holly must have known that she was "adopted". MOO

Usually it takes days or weeks to process something like this, so Holly may have known something was iffy...Maybe she was already searching for her bio-family? MOO

OAG Senior Counsel Mindy Montford and Det. Craig Holloman with Lewisville Police Department, where the young family went missing, arrived at Holly’s place of employment Tuesday, on what would have been her father Dean’s 63rd birthday.
Just hours later, the Oklahoma mother of five was reunited online with her family on both sides.

This is amazing!

I wonder what her story is?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member