IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

Any of our verified attorneys out there - what federal charges could he be facing? What would have had to happen for federal charges to be considered (other than the "hate" crime ones - which they have not said one way or the other about)?

I know if any of the victims were federal or state employees - that would be considered federal charges.

REVEALED: Little boy, 2, found bloodied and alone during Highland Park parade shooting is ORPHANED after both his parents were killed in massacre​

I‘m heartbroken that what I feared yesterday for little Aiden has happened and he has lost both parents. May his Mum and Dad Irina McCarthy and Kevin McCarthy Rest In Peace.

Just heartbreaking. Poor little guy, poor parents. None of them deserved this. Praying for strength for him and his family who will help him recover.

Why would the father sponsor him to buy weapons?
Didn't he realize the mental state of his son?
Words fail me.
Why would mom allow him to paint such a creepy picture on the back wall of the house? Either they were afraid of him or just didn't care.

I'm going with the just didn't care - using excuses (oh - he's just being funny; naw - he likes those smiley faces; so he wants a gun? Everybody wants guns,) We know his dad was a big 2nd amendment fan. We see this all the time with so many self-involved parents - thinking they know their kids or pretending to be sooooooooo involved with them - trying to be their friends. Its becoming the norm in the brave new world and, sadly, it keeps creating these monsters...........................

JMHO

Moo...there is a schizoid personality disorder...it is my mine. He is not violent...the result of being shot is violent...but pulling a trigger is not. He has probably never been in a fight...his sharp weapons were never used....moo

Regarding the "47"...there was a guest on one of the local channels yesterday who opined it might be in reference to his favorite gun, an AK-47. Maybe that's the gun he used. IMO

Possibility that it may be in reference to President "47"??

There are photos of him with a Trump campaign flag, mentions of the symbol being a European far right nexus, suggestion of a possibility of the "WP" in the video refrring to 'white power". If that holds to be factual as the investigation evolves, perhaps the 47 is merely an expression of his hopes to see Trump return in 2024?

Weird though with a friend of his (linked by someone earlier) having described him as quiet and apolitical.

Time will tell I suppose as to the imagery he has utilized.

I do want to add that "hate" is not a mental illness and, at the end of the day, some people are just hateful. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Correcting my earlier statement, regarding the seventh victim who according to the Coroner, died in Cook County Il.

From this article, it appears there are two child victims who were transferred to other hospitals, both in Cook County. But, neither Hospital is Comers, as I mistakenly posted. :eek:

This article also does not state which hospital the victim who passed came from. And, sadly the last press conference did not address the identity of the seventh victim.

"Highland Park Hospital admitted 25 people with gunshot wounds, 19 of whom were treated and discharged. The others were in "more serious condition," said Dr. Brigham Temple, medical director of emergency preparedness.

The wounded ranged in age from 8 to 85, according to Temple. One child was taken to Evanston, for further treatment and another was medically evacuated to the University of Chicago Hospital, about 30 miles south of Highland Park."

Possibility that it may be in reference to President "47"??

There are photos of him with a Trump campaign flag, mentions of the symbol being a European far right nexus, suggestion of a possibility of the "WP" in the video refrring to 'white power". If that holds to be factual as the investigation evolves, perhaps the 47 is merely an expression of his hopes to see Trump return in 2024?

Weird though with a friend of his (linked by someone earlier) having described him as quiet and apolitical.

Time will tell I suppose as to the imagery he has utilized.

I do want to add that "hate" is not a mental illness and, at the end of the day, some people are just hateful. <modsnip>

I have seen the reference to '47', as well as the photo of Crimo in a suit with a red tie ( DJT) explained as this:

The Robert Crimo red tie suit and 47 are from the Hitman series.

Hitman Show:
"The series, based on the video game from IO Interactive, centers on the exploits of a master assassin known only as - Agent 47. The series, based on the video game from IO Interactive, centers on the exploits of a master assassin known only as - Agent 47."

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the reference to '47', as well as the photo of Crimo in a suit with a red tie ( DJT) explained as this:

Hitman Show:
"The series, based on the video game from IO Interactive, centers on the exploits of a master assassin known only as - Agent 47. The series, based on the video game from IO Interactive, centers on the exploits of a master assassin known only as - Agent 47."
There it is - Thank you shotgun09 - I've been waiting for the "gamer" aspect to come into play here.

Gamer, gamer, gamer. I would love to hear more about his online gaming sessions, chats, persona, etc.

JMHO

I'm unmoved by the statement. Sometimes it's better to just say nothing. MOO

Also, here is a report about the police interaction with his mother, from CBS Chicago. I think this may be a hint of why he got no help. Again, jmo.

I agree. IMO If that is all the they could come up with to say and all the care and concern they could extend to the families of those traumatized, injured and killed, they should have remained silent.

Hitman Show:

I think we have a BINGO ... and it makes perfect sense as we know he's familiar with the gaming world given the Call of Duty music in his video with the school shooting imagery.

Oh my gosh, just revceived an email from the CEO of the company I work for sharing that the mother of the little boy worked at our company. Her name is Irina McCarthy. She and her husband Kevin were killed and their little boy was found wondering by himself in the aftermath.

This tragedy has been particulary difficult because I live and work very close to where it happened. My nephew and his wife and 2yo son live in Highland Park and I thank god they were away on vacation when this horrible tragedy happened. For all of the communities, Uvalde, Buffalo, and the too many others, I wish you peace. It is heartbreaking and devastating to think of what all these families have endured.

Moo...there is a schizoid personality disorder...it is my mine. He is not violent...the result of being shot is violent...but pulling a trigger is not. He has probably never been in a fight...his sharp weapons were never used....moo

Pulling a trigger at a shooting range isn’t violent, pulling a trigger 70x to kill innocent people at a public event is definitely violent. Whether he was violent or not with his knives and sword makes no difference as to whether this incident is violent.

Murder is violent.

Antonyms for violent are:
Incapable
Calm
Ineffective
Peaceful

REVEALED: Little boy, 2, found bloodied and alone during Highland Park parade shooting is ORPHANED after both his parents were killed in massacre​

I‘m heartbroken that what I feared yesterday for little Aiden has happened and he has lost both parents. May his Mum and Dad Irina McCarthy and Kevin McCarthy Rest In Peace.

I'm grateful that we only type here and don't speak, because I'm finding myself speechless.

Earlier I'd read that the person who rescued Aiden was happy because the father was "only" shot in the leg, and so she could tell Aiden he'd see his parents soon.

When I saw this news earlier, that he was now orphaned at two years old, I just don't know how to react anymore. Those grandparents lost their adult child and it's not easy to raise a toddler when you are older (I speak from experience with my eldest grandchild, although I was only 47 when she was born). (Ugh, the killer's favorite number, now that I've typed it out).

On Anderson Cooper's show they stated that Crimo's mother was cited for a misdemeanor after leaving him in a hot car for 27 minutes when he was a toddler. I wonder if he ever found out about that and had a lot of resentment and/or anger?

I feel at least thankful that Aiden wasn't physically harmed. I'm grateful that Crimo didn't have a chance to attack the synagogue's congregants after he was discovered casing the place. I'm grateful that the father being interviewed on Cooper had the idea to put his young son and young brother into a dumpster to shield them.

This is a macabre weekly ritual we are experiencing in our country.

Insert place, insert name of killer, insert the number of dead and wounded. Insert the social media that should have been red flags. Insert possibly troubled childhood and possible mental illness. Insert potential motivation. Lather, rinse, repeat, cry.

Moo

Last edited:
Moo..pulling a trigger is not violent. It is empty like at a shooting range. To be violent you need to be personal..you have to touch other person. Moo...like war is...nothing personal moo the out come is deadly violent..but for shooter...he/she really does not have to put any energy or emotion into it. Mooo

Last edited:
I'm unmoved by the statement. Sometimes it's better to just say nothing. MOO

Also, here is a report about the police interaction with his mother, from CBS Chicago. I think this may be a hint of why he got no help. Again, jmo.

I wonder if RC III had any ammo or firearms shipped to him using his mother's UPS store rental mailbox. LE are obviously looking for something they suspect they will find there, so they have orderd the entire store to be closed temporarily. I don't think they would interfere with a private business by doing this unless they had strong reason to believe there was some involvement with RC III and that location, or perhaps his mother involved in something that supported RC? Did RC also have a mailbox there that he rented and kept some things there, such as a wig, etc.?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back