Found Deceased TX - Brittany McMahon, Bandera, Texas

Yellow Rose

Reaction score
Brittany McMahon was last seen alive June 19th on Old Loop 173. She is 5’1” tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes, blonde hair with dark roots, tattoos and a broken left wrist. A body was recently found in a subdivision on 173 and has been determined to be her. The FBI is currently working on this case.

Three young adults go missing within same 50 mile radius in the last few months

Last edited by a moderator:

The picture was provided by one of my neighbors.
Links to WS threads for Dimitri and Jordan who are mentioned in the article.

I click on the link above and it isn't updated on whether or not the autopsy results have been confirmed to be BM. But I do notice the red lettered top header of the link states confirmed Not anything you've done or not done BTW. Does anyone know if it was her? What was the COD, MOD? TIA.
*editing to say that the link Yellow Rose shared was saying confirmed in red lettering exactly before I replied. Strange enough though, when I look up at my reply it's no longer stating that and the lettering is blue?

I click on the link above and it isn't updated on whether or not the autopsy results have been confirmed to be BM. But I do notice the red lettered top header of the link states confirmed Not anything you've done or not done BTW. Does anyone know if it was her? What was the COD, MOD? TIA.
*editing to say that the link Yellow Rose shared was saying confirmed in red lettering exactly before I replied. Strange enough though, when I look up at my reply it's no longer stating that and the lettering is blue?

July 16, 2022
SBM

...the remains belonged to Brittany McMahon, 33. Her cause of death is pending results from an autopsy.

August 26, 2022
SBM

*Warning: Details in this story are graphic.

Evidence led investigators to believe her death was by suicide. Brittany's parents, however, aren't entirely convinced her death was by choice. [Snip] "Brittany had a broken arm. Nobody commits suicide by hanging themselves upside down and tying their arms around the tree," said Brittany's father, R. M. [snip] "Was she murdered? Was it suicide? It obviously wasn't natural causes," said S. "Inconclusive does not work. I need a reason." Investigators tell us evidence was presented to a grand jury August 9. At the time, they said, there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back