Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could F signify?
The possibilities are endless.

February
Filial Generation
Friday
Female
Function of (math)
Fighter (military, eg. F-16)
Force
Frequency
Fahrenheit
Fail
Franc
The 6th item in a series
An Initial

Any F word —

Faceless
Faction
Failure
Fairness
Fake
Fallen
False
Famous
Family
Fan
Fascist
Fatal
Fate
Favorite
Fear
Feelings
Felon
Feminine
Feminist
Fetish
Fiend
Film
Final
Finished
Fire
Five
Flowers
Flying
Followed
Footnote
Foreign
Forensics
Forest
Forewarn
Forgiven
Forgotten
Forsaken
Forward
Fossil
Found
Foursome
Freak
Freedom
Friend
F*%!
Fugitive
Fun
Future

F is for frustratiing!

It's a LONG list! BUT-
There is one thing that grabs my attention.
During that same podcast, Gray mumbles something about "6" or sixth.
I have tried to figure out to what he is referring to.
Now, as I read through your list, I see "6th in a series."
No idea if it means anything at all.
But...it's .....kinda weird.
Anyone care to take a shot at what that could mean or be?

JMO
RAVENMOON... you are testing me, huh? I got this one covered (I think.) The sixth letter of the alphabet is "F". I remember a case where the term 81 was used to describe Hells Angels ie "H" 8th letter and "A" 1st letter.
***All members of HAMC World ride motorcycles. 81 is a metonym. It stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet which is an H, and the 1st letter of the alphabet which is an A, HA = Hells Angels****
edited to add:
Even more morose it could be sixth victim? I'm just grasping at straws at this point...g'night.

Last edited:
BTW....an "F" only looks like an "F" if you are reading it right side up. What if the symbol was sideways or upside down?
It could just as easily be the partially obscured symbol for someone born (for example Feb. 29 and be a Pisces) or someone born in May, who has the symbol of Gemini. Just thinking outside the box, over the box, in the box...whatever after 5 years! Maybe the symbol, if someone thought they saw one in a shocking and bloody crime scene, could actually be anything.

If it was an "F", and only an "f". I wonder if it could be a futhark? There are 2 that resemble the letter f.

ᚠ which means property, money, prosperity, ownership

And you have ᚨ which means God.

Don't know who would use or know about these in this setting, but some sub-cultures know about them and uses them somewhat. Futharks are the runic alphabet. Bikers, pagans, wiccans, etc are all modern sub groups that may know of or use them.

1659518954773.png

Last edited:
If it was an "F", and only an "f". I wonder if it could be a futhark? There are 2 that resemble the letter f.

ᚠ which means property, money, prosperity, ownership

And you have ᚨ which means God.

Don't know who would use or know about these in this setting, but some sub-cultures know about them and uses them somewhat. Futharks are the runic alphabet. Bikers, pagans, wiccans, etc are all modern sub groups that may know of or use them.

View attachment 357550
I had landed on the “god” rune yesterday when I was hunting around, too.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the F being at the crime scene. The conversation was a bit incoherent and out of order. Also who ever this person was speaking too replied there was no F at the scene. Sounds more like something that person was trying to confirm.

unless it's a direct clue , does it really matter.?.it probably has some significance in the killer's psychosis..unless you can make a connection..like the suspect making some kind of reference to this in facebook etc..if it's an intentional taunt? I think maybe he was doing things to be flamboyant and provocative..or to confuse things with a red herring . you never know the sneaky ways of the psycopath...mOO

Last edited:
I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the F being at the crime scene. The conversation was a bit incoherent and out of order. Also who ever this person was speaking too replied there was no F at the scene. Sounds more like something that person was trying to confirm.
It has been in memory, but no source from so long ago, that there were carvings in the tree trunks in that general area adjacent to Ron Logan's from past times of group partying. I did review Gray Hughes in recent reference, yet found he wasn't developing the subject of an 'F'. What I did notice were details seemingly offhand, yet they were being revealed.

Last edited:
unless it's a direct clue , does it really matter.?.it probably has some significance in the killer's psychosis..unless you can make a connection..like the suspect making some kind of reference to this in facebook etc..if it's an intentional taunt? I think maybe he was doing things to be flamboyant and provocative..or to confuse things with a red herring . you never know the sneaky ways of the psycopath...mOO

I agree with this.
Plus, other than the fact somebody said it was at the crime scene, we know nothing about it. Was it truly part of the crime scene or just something somebody left years ago? Was it just something someone thought maybe sort of kind of looked like an F? Do we know for a fact it was left by the killer?
The information is too vague to get too worked up about I think.

I agree with this.
Plus, other than the fact somebody said it was at the crime scene, we know nothing about it. Was it truly part of the crime scene or just something somebody left years ago? Was it just something someone thought maybe sort of kind of looked like an F? Do we know for a fact it was left by the killer?
The information is too vague to get too worked up about I think.
I feel the same.

I know there's a slight possibility that it is some cryptic clue that could unlock the whole puzzle.

Yet I tend to think it's really just some random nothing, and though I appreciate my fellow posters who delve into it, IMO I'd prefer LE focus on more substantial clues.

It is of course discouraging that after five years, we have a video and perhaps DNA and a line-up of very creepy suspects, but the case remains unsolved. I think that's why at this point we just scour every tiny thing for a clue. But as @StarryStarryNight noted, the information about "f" is so vague that it could or could not be relevant, but I lean on the side of irrelevant.

Jmho

I feel the same.

I know there's a slight possibility that it is some cryptic clue that could unlock the whole puzzle.

Yet I tend to think it's really just some random nothing, and though I appreciate my fellow posters who delve into it, IMO I'd prefer LE focus on more substantial clues.

It is of course discouraging that after five years, we have a video and perhaps DNA and a line-up of very creepy suspects, but the case remains unsolved. I think that's why at this point we just scour every tiny thing for a clue. But as @StarryStarryNight noted, the information about "f" is so vague that it could or could not be relevant, but I lean on the side of irrelevant.

Jmho

I agree with this.
I suppose it just feels like anything- any piece of information- is important.
LE has held so much back from the public. I know that most of it is probably necessary- but there have been those cases that are far and few between that something small, or seemingly small, could spark something big.
I am always, always hoping.

JMO

The only connection I could make was from the runes someone posted (sorry I forgot your name and thanks for the work). The funny little f could mean GOD. Supt. Carter made a big deal about the book The Shack. He said the killer had read the book and those little girls were not experiencing how he left them (or words to that effect).

I watched the movie (Octavia Spencer rocked her character)!!! But at the time staging wasn't on my mind and I only remember they found the little girl in a shack. Or maybe they just found her bloody dress?

Can anyone clarify that for me? TIA.

The only connection I could make was from the runes someone posted (sorry I forgot your name and thanks for the work). The funny little f could mean GOD. Supt. Carter made a big deal about the book The Shack. He said the killer had read the book and those little girls were not experiencing how he left them (or words to that effect).

I watched the movie (Octavia Spencer rocked her character)!!! But at the time staging wasn't on my mind and I only remember they found the little girl in a shack. Or maybe they just found her bloody dress?

Can anyone clarify that for me? TIA.

He didn't say the killer had read the book. He said he himself (Carter) had watched the movie, and that there is also a book.

"We try so hard to understand how a person could do something like this to two children. I recently watched a movie called ‘The Shack’, and there’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death, and about eternity."

You can read a transcript of exactly what was said in that press conference here: DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights

IMO he was, essentially, recommending a movie that he had recently seen that he thought would help people who were grieving the victims and trying to understand the tragedy that had occurred.

He didn't say the killer had read the book. He said he himself (Carter) had watched the movie, and that there is also a book.

"We try so hard to understand how a person could do something like this to two children. I recently watched a movie called ‘The Shack’, and there’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death, and about eternity."

You can read a transcript of exactly what was said in that press conference here: DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights

IMO he was, essentially, recommending a movie that he had recently seen that he thought would help people who were grieving the victims and trying to understand the tragedy that had occurred.
Wow! I bungled that up. Thanks for correcting me and providing links. Before I open my big mouth I need to check myself!

I really wish years ago I would have started taking notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419