Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
StarryStarryNight's link is being updated. Indiana State Police had him in custody.

"Prosecutors on Friday asked a judge to seal the order revealing details about Kline's transfer of custody, arguing "release of this information would severely hinder the efforts of law enforcement officers in the course of an investigation.""

Where would he be moved to if he was going to be charged in the Delphi murders?

sorry but
they were unprofessional to start with.. when they obtained a document that wasn't meant for the public and all through using the profession of one of them ( which like one lawyer said is def against the ethics of the bar )
they are constantly pushing a fav suspect making it look like its a done case
already i've seen ppl celebrating the case being solved ( AGAIN )
AND again.. this is my strong argument against juries !
I don't know if I would call them 'unprofessional'. After all, what are the professional standards or code of ethics for podcasters? (Granted, if they were real journalists like newspaper or TV reporters they would be subject to editorial review and I doubt most of this would end up in print or the evening news.) All that said, I don't really care for them or their approach all that much. For one they have an extreme target fixation on one person and that causes them to lose credibility with me.

Where would he be moved to if he was going to be charged in the Delphi murders?
I don't know but I was wondering if he got to see Carroll Co. newish digs on the woods and water location. He didn't stay long because he's back now.

Maybe he was taken somewhere for a deposition? They usually put in a transport order if they are taking a prisoner somewhere.

This article is written like they know these things but has no sources and says they have not talked to the prosecutor or ISP. I’m not sure what to make of that…or any of the crazy stuff today.

This article is written like they know these things but has no sources and says they have not talked to the prosecutor or ISP. I’m not sure what to make of that…or any of the crazy stuff today.
In their first article, I think it said they put in a request for one of the documents (?) and they are waiting for a reply.

Today at 3:14 PM

The Delphi Murders: August 2022 Updates

Kegan Kline was temporarily and voluntarily transferred into the custody of Indiana State Police on Friday August 19, 2022. On August 23, we drove up to Peru, Indiana and witnessed state police searching the Wabash River. We understand that this search was related to the Klines, although we have no official confirmation. In this episode, we will also analyze our previous episode on the FBI's early mistake in the case.
This episode takes a break from our focus on restaurant homicides, and is part of our intermittent series of episodes on the Delphi case. If you have information on the Delphi murders, send your confidential tip to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or call 844-459-5786, 800-382-7537 or 765-564-2413.
Follow the Murder Sheet on social media:
And send tips to murdersheet@gmail.com.
The Murder Sheet is a production of Mystery Sheet LLC .

According to the hosts of the MS podcasts (linked above), on August 23 they received a tip that there would be LE activity taking place near the Wabash River in Peru (just a few minutes away from the Kline home). They arrived at the scene and saw LE searching, some in wetsuits, others with equipment that looked like metal detectors, in the river. This search was taking place near the Utility Supply Company in Peru, IN and involved members of the ISP. The hosts were told that the search took place over multiple days and was related to the Kline matter (though they don't know which Kline matter - could be CSAM related).

Edit to add- these searches would have been taking place while KAK was in the temporary, secure custody of the ISP. This ISP's request to do this was approved by KAK's attorney and this was the filing that was sealed. The speculation of the hosts was that this was relevant to the search of the Wabash - perhaps KAK was giving the ISP info about locations or items that were being searched for.

Last edited:

Today at 3:14 PM

The Delphi Murders: August 2022 Updates

Kegan Kline was temporarily and voluntarily transferred into the custody of Indiana State Police on Friday August 19, 2022. On August 23, we drove up to Peru, Indiana and witnessed state police searching the Wabash River. We understand that this search was related to the Klines, although we have no official confirmation. In this episode, we will also analyze our previous episode on the FBI's early mistake in the case.
This episode takes a break from our focus on restaurant homicides, and is part of our intermittent series of episodes on the Delphi case. If you have information on the Delphi murders, send your confidential tip to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or call 844-459-5786, 800-382-7537 or 765-564-2413.
Follow the Murder Sheet on social media:
And send tips to murdersheet@gmail.com.
The Murder Sheet is a production of Mystery Sheet LLC .

Crime was 5 winters ago.
MOO must be a gun to think it still would be in the vicinity. For instance MOO a phone would be long gone.

What are the odds that the only business video needed, is the same business KAK did a search for? If this is even true, that is.

So a source told them that KAK's phone (or some device) showed a (google/internet) search for Delphi Marathon gas on April 13, 2017, supposedly the exact same gas station that gave the FBI an (unreadable) hard drive with surveillance for that date. A clerk then said the FBI returned the hard drive, what did the clerk do with it? Wouldn't the manager and/or owner know it was returned and if the FBI had then asked them to put the video in a different format? The Chamber of Commerce lists 467 businesses in Delphi. I'm not suspecting a conspiracy, or that anyone lost evidence or is hiding that KAK was or was not in Delphi. It's more likely that this information is just incomplete, but for some, it will be used to add weight to their theories.

Also, after the search warrant was served at the Kline home, the agent (Ramsey) said the search revealed that the residents of the home were “in no way connected” to the deaths of Liberty German and Abigail. The podcast claimed that this was clearing KAK of involvement based on the Las Vegas information. That was not the context of the statement. I don't think the statement is inexplicable, the FBI needed to be clear that the persons in the house, the location that was just searched, were not suspects or POIs in the murders. This is common in LE, to make sure the press and public aren't jumping to conclusions, it could have bad consequences.
The monetized dueling podcasts and true crime videos on youtube, seem to be driving the headline grabbing claims of new information. Everything in this post is my opinion.
How strange. No one can be ruled out until the murder is captured and convicted.
MOO police usually only say things like we are not looking at them right now.

I've never caught a case being sealed; only documents. I would guess they wouldn't seal it to drop a couple of charges. I have no idea if they would seal it to upgrade charges.
Or...." Court records are also sealed when the confidentiality of the persons involved is paramount to the case."
Hmmm, new charges or "I've decided to make a deal." I am clueless on court proceedings. But I remember an accused who cut a deal, ie information in exchange for a reduced sentence and things got pretty quiet while the details of the deal were being hammered out between defense attys and prosecutors. Maybe he has finally explored all his legal options and is requesting additional legal representation. I"m just thinking out loud with y'all.

But what the heck is this all for?
If some charges were dropped, that contradicts the information saying KAK was not negotiating and that the prosecution did not want to negotiate with him.
Crazy. All these people are crazy.
LOL...Starry, you made me laugh. "Crazy. All these people are crazy." Somethings about this case can make anyone feel a little crazy and bewildered after following for over 5 years.

It's ironic because the K household on Canal St. backs right up to the Wabash River. If either of the Ks tossed something into the river, they seemed to avoid doing so in their own back yard. Of note, from their house to the Chrysler plant in Kokomo, Google maps sends you right past that search area of the Wabash River...

Last edited:
Or...." Court records are also sealed when the confidentiality of the persons involved is paramount to the case."
Hmmm, new charges or "I've decided to make a deal." I am clueless on court proceedings. But I remember an accused who cut a deal, ie information in exchange for a reduced sentence and things got pretty quiet while the details of the deal were being hammered out between defense attys and prosecutors. Maybe he has finally explored all his legal options and is requesting additional legal representation. I"m just thinking out loud with y'all.
ru

It's ironic because the K household on Canal St. backs right up to the Wabash River. If either of the Ks tossed something into the river, they seemed to avoid doing so in their own back yard. Of note, from their house to the Chrysler plant in Kokomo, Google maps sends you right past that search area of the Wabash River...
McDonald’s and a bridge.
right there at Utility Supply. Throw a McD bag in the river.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member