FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Ben lived with his aunt, girlfriend, and cousin. You can find this in the police report on post 194. His address at the time was also in the report, and it wasn’t at the Mosaic. It came out on Unconcluded that Chino did live at Mosaic with his girlfriend. Their apartment was by the pool in either building 3 or 4. You can listen to #53 and #54 of unconcluded for this info.
I’ve also never heard that a scent was picked up by the pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
The most specific spot we have for where Bo went was given by Drew on Disappeared. He stated Bo went to the bushes underneath her condo. We know that the police believe Bo was tracking Jennifer’s scent due to the police report posted in #174 of this thread. There was another dog that the police believe could have been trailing the poi that went to Park Central apartments. This is in post #174 too.
<modsnip - reference was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for Jennifer. Think things are starting to fade out , case wise?
Yes, especially since it’s been awhile since the family has gotten those files. If I recall correctly, all they’ve released to the public since getting them is the photos of a possible shoe print on the floor board and disturbed dust on the hood that may have been caused by a struggle.

Hopefully the case fading will cause people to get more comfortable and start talking. I really think that’s what will have to happen for this case to break unless her remains are randomly found.

Yes, especially since it’s been awhile since the family has gotten those files. If I recall correctly, all they’ve released to the public since getting them is the photos of a possible shoe print on the floor board and disturbed dust on the hood that may have been caused by a struggle.

Hopefully the case fading will cause people to get more comfortable and start talking. I really think that’s what will have to happen for this case to break unless her remains are randomly found.
And I think a picture of the inside of the trunk of Jennifer's vehicle was also released, IIRC.

The thing is, talk is really not tolerated or appreciated.

The discovery of her remains--yes. She could return to her parents. Not in the state any of us would hope for but at least it would be an end to her ordeal. An end to her nightmare of disappearing and never being found.

I highly doubt answers as to what actually happened will ever be revealed.

And I think a picture of the inside of the trunk of Jennifer's vehicle was also released, IIRC.

The thing is, talk is really not tolerated or appreciated.

The discovery of her remains--yes. She could return to her parents. Not in the state any of us would hope for but at least it would be an end to her ordeal. An end to her nightmare of disappearing and never being found.

I highly doubt answers as to what actually happened will ever be revealed.

Couldn't agree more...I don't think anything in the files will be released to the public ....I seriously doubt that that OPD will release anything without permission ....

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
The most specific spot we have for where Bo went was given by Drew on Disappeared. He stated Bo went to the bushes underneath her condo. We know that the police believe Bo was tracking Jennifer’s scent due to the police report posted in #174 of this thread. There was another dog that the police believe could have been trailing the poi that went to Park Central apartments. This is in post #174 too.
<modsnip - reference was removed>

New to this thread but not the case….

Is there a widely accepted version of events (to well-read sleuths of the forum) as to what happened to Jennifer? I always thought a construction worker had something to do with it.

Is there a widely accepted version of events (to well-read sleuths of the forum) as to what happened to Jennifer? I always thought a construction worker had something to do with it.
There is one construction worker whose body shape and posture match the suspect in the video perfectly, in my opinion, but LE has never been able to secure enough evidence to bring charges against anybody. If it was the construction worker, it was undoubtedly a sexual predator scenario.
Jennifer also had one co-worker who was a real creep (IMO), but the case against the construction worker seems to be stronger.

With all the conflicts over the years, I think we all have our different theories here. I don’t believe she was alive Tuesday morning to walk from her condo to her car to give the workers a chance to abduct her. I believe she left her condo Monday evening to most likely meet up with someone she knew and that person killed her.

Bo may have been tracking Jennifers scent but my question is ,why didn't Bo track Jennifers scent to her condo door instead of bottom of the stairs /bushes if that is the case? I have always found it interesting how Bo would track only the POI's scent when Jennifer had also recently sat in the same car seat .....

With all the conflicts over the years, I think we all have our different theories here. I don’t believe she was alive Tuesday morning to walk from her condo to her car to give the workers a chance to abduct her. I believe she left her condo Monday evening to most likely meet up with someone she knew and that person killed her.
Theories around the construction worker don't require a morning abduction. The thinking is that Jennifer may have caught the worker's eye prior to that day and that he gained access to her apartment that night through some sort of ruse or grabbed her when she went out to her car to retrieve something.

Bo may have been tracking Jennifers scent but my question is ,why didn't Bo track Jennifers scent to her condo door instead of bottom of the stairs /bushes if that is the case? I have always found it interesting how Bo would track only the POI's scent when Jennifer had also recently sat in the same car seat .....
Jennifer did have a balcony door on the second floor over those bushes. I’m guessing thats where her scent was the strongest on the exterior of the building. It’s been said she would sit and talk on her cell phone on the balcony. It’s probably the point outside where she spent the most time. I’m just speculating. I have no idea how dog scents work. I think the dog’s handler would know best.

Theories around the construction worker don't require a morning abduction. The thinking is that Jennifer may have caught the worker's eye prior to that day and that he gained access to her apartment that night through some sort of ruse or grabbed her when she went out to her car to retrieve something.
That makes more sense to me rather than it happening in broad daylight and him missing time at work unnoticed.

I think so too. Nothing new. It makes me mad.
IMO, the maintenance worker, RE, aka "Chino," most likely abducted, raped, and killed Jennifer—probably alone but possibly with his supervisor, who seems very sketchy to me—but one problem with prosecuting him is the existence of other possible suspects. Jennifer had a creepy co-worker who was apparently obsessed with her, and she had an ex-boyfriend who was drinking at a bar not far from her apartment on the night that she was last seen.

Any defense attorney would have a field day with those two alternate suspects.

Prosecutors are fairly gutless; they don't like to charge a suspect unless they're assured of a win, and in this case, they'd have a 50/50 shot at best. I don't know of any prosecutor who would move forward with only an even chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo