Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the song "Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly . . "? Seems pigs can do both :)
haha! imagining a pig in trainers! poor piggy, surely they wouldnt throw it off the cliff alive?:eek: seems ridiculous though because pigs feet are nothing like humans and the shoes would slip off without an ankle and toes?

It's being reported that MC's life insurance policy covered suicide. I have to wonder why an insurance company would cover suicide and thought it odd. Apparently it's not nowadays:

"Back in the day, almost all insurance policies excluded claims for death caused by suicide. However, over time insurance policies have changed and now life insurance policies that exclude claims related to suicide are the exception rather than the rule."

Last edited:
Without trying to inject myself into a case, or saying anyone should - I think it would be a good idea to attend a court hearing, to see for oneself what is actually being said, observe the interactions, and form own opinions. Even the tweets often don't tell a full story.

We are not some authoritarian state that run closed door hearings. The public needs to be represented, as well as monitoring the legal process, so that it is open, transparent, and fair. Moo.

That's all from me on a public soapbox (getting off now)

Without trying to inject myself into a case, or saying anyone should - I think it would be a good idea to attend a court hearing, to see for oneself what is actually being said, observe the interactions, and form own opinions. Even the tweets often don't tell a full story.

We are not some authoritarian state that run closed door hearings. The public needs to be represented, as well as monitoring the legal process, so that it is open, transparent, and fair. Moo.

That's all from me on a public soapbox (getting off now)
I agree Via Marpel, nothing like hearing the evidence for yourself & have done so myself many times.

I couldn't attend this inquest thou, so we are left with MSM reporting ( unless a member has attented & is happy to tell us )

:)

The inquest also heard on Thursday how a new police officer in charge was brought on to give the investigation fresh eyes a week after Caddick vanished.

Detective Sergeant Michael Foscholo took over as OIC in late November 2021 and is due to give evidence on Friday at the inquest of the suspected death of the Sydney conwoman.

The two-week inquest will then break before Ms Caddick's husband is due to give evidence on September 26. However, the current list of witnesses is running overtime.

Husband ‘impersonated’ Caddick​

The husband of conwoman Melissa Caddick impersonated his wife in the hours following her disappearance, not wanting friends and family to worry, an inquiry into her suspected death has heard.

This article is behind a paywall. I am wondering how AK "impersonated" MC.

I would also like to know more about Scott Little. IMO either AK or SL drove MC somewhere that night possibly to the Bournda Beach area. This has been my theory for some months now.

I also observed that AK did not give police access to his locked office. MC could have been hiding or even dead there.

Police review of Melissa Caddick’s phone showed ‘potential pin data point’ at airport​

A manual review of Melissa Caddick’s mobile phone showed a “potential pin data point” on her Uber account at Sydney Airport at 12.45am on Friday 13 November, 2020, the inquest into her disappearance and presumed death has heard.

Police review of Melissa Caddick’s phone showed ‘potential pin data point’ at airport​

A manual review of Melissa Caddick’s mobile phone showed a “potential pin data point” on her Uber account at Sydney Airport at 12.45am on Friday 13 November, 2020, the inquest into her disappearance and presumed death has heard.
IMO this is exactly what happened, MC took off in the early hours of Friday 13th to the airport. She used an assumed name and a fake passport and then flew to wherever.

Hubby did not report her missing for 30 hours and then was evasive in his answers to the police, constantly changing his story, buying time for the love of his life.

He knows exactly what happened to her and where she fled to.

Even now, she is still fooling everyone - a leopard never changes it's spots.

IMO this is exactly what happened, MC took off in the early hours of Friday 13th to the airport. She used an assumed name and a fake passport and then flew to wherever.

Hubby did not report her missing for 30 hours and then was evasive in his answers to the police, constantly changing his story, buying time for the love of his life.

That would make sense, and in some ways explain AK’s odd behaviour. But it doesn’t account for the foot? IMO

That would make sense, and in some ways explain AK’s odd behaviour. But it doesn’t account for the foot? IMO
I have never thought that MC jumped off the cliffs at The Gap. It seems likely she was driven or flew somewhere south of Sydney to hide and then was either murdered or suicided there a week or two before her foot was found on the beach.

In that case, how is the foot-in-the-running-shoe DNA match with her family explained?

The video in this SMH article shows Caddick identifying for the investigators pieces of jewelry as either 'hers' or 'Koletti's'.

Couldn't help notice the Postit note stuck to the desk ironically saying "It's going to be a good day."

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...t/news-story/f7fcb03a26154f5e8b771e7b2becee7a

The inquiry heard police analysis of Ms Caddick’s Apple and Uber accounts showed the possibility they had been accessed in the days following her disappearance on November 12, 2020.

Sergeant Foscholo said inquiries showed possible activity on Ms Caddick’s Uber account in the area of Sydney Airport on November 13.

<···>

According to court documents, the inquiries yielded no evidence Ms Caddick was still alive and led Sergeant Foscholo to conclude he had “exhausted all signs of life inquiries”.

Curious conclusion. Who else was using her accounts with Apple and Uber then, after her disappearance? Even if there are others who knew her account passwords etc, why would they want to use them?

As for forensics did not turn up any evidence of a crime committed at the house.. Well then it simply means she was not killed inside the house. There might still be a crime scene elsewhere. MOO for arguments sake.

The video in this SMH article shows Caddick identifying for the investigators pieces of jewelry as either 'hers' or 'Koletti's'.

Couldn't help notice the Postit note stuck to the desk ironically saying "It's going to be a good day."

And the huge pile of passports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member