Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if all that’s left of Ws remains are ashes? The latest search suggesting that that if there were remains to be found it would most likely be teeth. Knowing there’s no body to be found would certainly generate a great deal of confidence in sticking with her story. So perhaps LE do know where W is or where his ashes were scattered “outskirts of Kendall”
What about his skull or his larger bones? Wouldn't they last for quite awhile in the dirt?

W
What about his skull or his larger bones? Wouldn't they last for quite awhile in the dirt?
Who knows.. but I can’t imagine any remains of W being found in or around the Kendall area so it doesn’t sit well with me that it’s being reported to suggest that. If LE knows where W is then what are they waiting for? Not sure I believe what the media are reporting. I believe LE know the who and why and possibly where W was initially buried but surely it would be foolish to think W has been buried in the same spot all these yrs and never found.

W

Who knows.. but I can’t imagine any remains of W being found in or around the Kendall area so it doesn’t sit well with me that it’s being reported to suggest that. If LE knows where W is then what are they waiting for? Not sure I believe what the media are reporting. I believe LE know the who and why and possibly where W was initially buried but surely it would be foolish to think W has been buried in the same spot all these yrs and never found.
It seems police did believe he was in the area though, and very close by.
During a presser announcing the big dig Darren Bennet said "It’s highly likely that if we found something it would be a body, we are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell, there’s no doubt about that”.

From another article around that time

"The police source said very specific intelligence led them to a one-square-kilometre area of bush less than 900m from the Benaroon Dr home where the Tyrrell family was staying with the foster grandmother”.

"Police are working on the theory the three-year-old’s body was “placed” rather than buried in bush close to the Kendall home he vanished from, and that his remains should be near the surface of their dig”.

W

IMO LE doesn't know where William is or anything else, they made these statements during an interview with FM. It's a technique that is frequently used by LE during interviews, watch any recorded interview and they often make these statements.

The court heard that when Det Sgt Lonergan and another police officer who interviewed the foster mother, Sgt Scott Jamieson, told the foster mother that they knew how and why William disappeared.

Mr Stratton said the foster mother had been told ' we are not saying you hurt him' and then Sgt Jamieson said, 'we know how it happened, we know why it happened, we know where he is'

How did she KICK a child and not be in jail?

I doubt FM will go to jail - after that case is heard, and if she is found guilty or pleads guilty.
Judging by BM's recent sentence for DV, which was a community corrections order with a good behaviour period involved. And judging by Magistrate Feather's previous comment about FM's assault charges.

He found it would be reasonable to impose a community corrections order if she was being sentenced today, and believed the public interest was best served by dealing with the offences under the criminal system.

If he fell from the upper balcony, there would have been blood, most likely. JMO
If a detective is thinking, he knows where/when/how/why little W fell and if L was playing with her brother the whole time (which I didn't know until now), then it seems, L was quite near little W during the accident or involved even. :oops:o_O
If there were two little children on the balcony, then I might rather imagine an accident. (Otherwise not so much.)

If a detective is thinking, he knows where/when/how/why little W fell and if L was playing with her brother the whole time (which I didn't know until now), then it seems, L was quite near little W during the accident or involved even. :oops:o_O
If there were two little children on the balcony, then I might rather imagine an accident. (Otherwise not so much.)
FromGermany, what about if William was climbing up on the railing of the balcony and FFC ran to pull him back down, and he struggled against her and accidentally fell over?

In addition to today‘s verdict the Foster Parents also entered a plea of not guilty to the fraud charges ..

SBM >>>>>>

Meanwhile, in a separate matter, William’s foster mother and father on Friday entered not guilty pleas to fraud charges.

Both have been charged with one count of dishonestly obtaining financial advantage by deception, with police alleging they had someone make fake bids on a house in Sydney at auction.

In Hornsby Local Court on Friday, solicitors for the pair entered not guilty pleas on their behalf.

They will appear again in court later this month when a hearing date will be fixed.

Going to try to paraphrase part of this new Australian article.

It says that Magistrate Moody (she is described as a senior magistrate) accused the police of "taking deliberate steps to catch the woman by surprise before hauling her in front of the commission last November".
She also criticised the police tactics used to issue the summons to FM last year.
She told the court that FM was “living a nightmare life” at the time she was summoned before the commission.
She said FM didn't know about the allegation and deliberate steps were taken to make sure that she didn't know.
The magistrate also said that FM's mum had died, she had lost her son, and the hearing transcript shows her distress regarding the fate of her missing child during the second day of the "gruelling hearing".

Police blasted over Tyrrell foster mother charge

Going to try to paraphrase part of this new Australian article.

It says that Magistrate Moody (she is described as a senior magistrate) accused the police of "taking deliberate steps to catch the woman by surprise before hauling her in front of the commission last November".
She also criticised the police tactics used to issue the summons to FM last year.
She told the court that FM was “living a nightmare life” at the time she was summoned before the commission.
She said FM didn't know about the allegation and deliberate steps were taken to make sure that she didn't know.
The magistrate also said that FM's mum had died, she had lost her son, and the hearing transcript shows her distress regarding the fate of her missing child during the second day of the "gruelling hearing".

Police blasted over Tyrrell foster mother charge
So when I asked earlier today if one of Moody’s statements were directed at the Police ….I was on the right track …

Post in thread 'Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73'
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

I also wonder if this statement by Magistrate Moody may affect further hearings and verdicts, in regards to correct legal processes being followed ????

Ms Moody said that during the crime commission hearing the foster mother was never played the police tapes that were used against her in the Local Court.

FromGermany, what about if William was climbing up on the railing of the balcony and FFC ran to pull him back down, and he struggled against her and accidentally fell over?
Idk, whether 3 yo boys would climb on that railing, being alone on the balcony. Your theory might be exactly right, but I can't imagine it so easily.

“Her Honour has given a detailed judgment today about the circumstances surrounding this charge being brought against me,” the foster mother said outside court as she held back tears.

“She’s found me not guilty of lying to the crime commission. With this behind me, I hope that police focus on finding William and what happened to him.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resignal