Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

From article--
Billie was the one who drove Leilani to the Savannah FBI office to be arrested, and she says that she hasn’t seen or heard from Leilani since then.

She says that other inmates at the jail have been calling her to update her about Leilani’s condition, but she hasn’t been able to personally talk to her.

BBM above-

BH has friends who are inmates in jail ????? :oops::rolleyes:o_O
That call her???
Oh my !!

From article--
Billie was the one who drove Leilani to the Savannah FBI office to be arrested, and she says that she hasn’t seen or heard from Leilani since then.

She says that other inmates at the jail have been calling her to update her about Leilani’s condition, but she hasn’t been able to personally talk to her.

BBM above-

That call her???
Oh my !!
I'm not sure how the inmates would be able to call her, but it doesn't say they are friends.

I'm not sure how the inmates would be able to call her, but it doesn't say they are friends.
Correct... I was being a bit funny/sarcastic :p
I mean, I don't know any inmates, much less have any calling me !!

So was just doing an eye roll, SMH, that inmates are calling her. LOL

her mom is still caping for her. i guess its her kid.....
Other murderers have had a parent support them, so it's not unheard of.
Danny Rollings comes to mind :

It's strange that the other inmates are keeping BJH apprised of what Leilani is doing , though.
If you're on suicide watch, I'd expect that normally an inmate would be kept in solitary and not allowed to mingle with other inmates ?
M00.

Last edited:
Of course Leilani will want a change of venue and say she can't get a fair trial locally.

I truly wish someone had given Quinton a change of venue when he was still alive. He'd still be on earth today, I presume, rather than bones in a landfill.

Jmo.
bbm.
Yes, he'd be alive today.
So sad and preventable.
Leilani had displayed red flags and the babysitter was witness to this by the condition the children arrived at her home for care.
Another sitter being hired might have saved Quinton, but now we'll never know.
Rest in peace, little angel !
M00.

From article--

BBM above-

That call her???
Oh my !!
Lavender/Red bolding mine.

Re. the red bolded :
This is really unusual.
New friends , or past friends ?

Re. the lavender bolded :
Like someone else stated upthread, take this information with a truck load of salt, as the reporter did not verify this; beyond the "say so" of BJH's friend.
LE have not corroborated this.
Imo.

It's a beautiful obit that just makes me so incredibly angry.

No child, no matter how funny, obstinate, happy, difficult, temperamental, easy going, delayed, pick your adjective... should have to have an obit for them because of the actions of a caregiver.

I think I'm so angry because it is a personal obit. Whoever wrote this knew him, knew his little quirks, his likes, his dislikes, his personality... and he still wound up in that landfill. He should have been at home, with cartoons and cuddles and screen time, with kisses and cookies and play. He shouldn't be bones. He should have had a Halloween, and a Thanksgiving, and should be looking forward to Christmas. He should have a life.

I do think LS deserves a term that reflects the measure the law can give for his kind of crime, but I can't say I'm going to find it satisfying, whatever term she gets. It doesn't fix the essential wrong in the universe - that no one's ever going to see that baby's smile again.

Re. the red bolded :
This is really unusual.

Like someone else stated upthread, take this information with a truck load of salt, as the reporter did not verify this; beyond the "say so" of BJH's friend.
Imo.

If --ONLY-- as much energy as is being expended trying to control the 'narrative' every day since Q's been 'missing', was expended/demonstrated in caring for and protecting Quinton's little life, perhaps he'd still be alive doing all the favorite things that his "obituary' expresses. smh moo

The egg donor gets "protection" (that she absolutely doesn't deserve imo) .. but little Quinton received none :mad: just a landfill. Put her there, alone, while she waits for trial.

The point is to get her to trial. It's a form of solitary, it's not fun, and it's common for people charged in cases that have a lot of media attention, especially crimes against children. If she's still going through any kind of detox or withdrawal, she might qualify for a higher supervised cell on that alone.

My heart doesn't bleed for anyone who kills a child, but I do believe that people in custody are entitled to humane conditions, including protection if they are deemed to need it. We want justice for Quinton, but that's why LS needs to get to trial unharmed. If she is found guilty, I'd like her to have a good long time to think about what put her there.

Re. the red bolded :
This is really unusual.

Imo.
IMO it would be highly unlikely that the other inmates would be calling her mom for her (unless she really does have a friend amongst the inmates. In most cases, other inmates REALLY dislike child/baby killers.

it isn't said, but the implication is that he died peacefully in his sleep and just went to heaven.
That is so wrong.
It could have read something like; 'cruelly taken from us too soon' , or something to that effect ?
Poor Quinton , denied justice in his obituary.
Hoping for swift justice, aka a conviction, coming up ?
Imo.

Other murderers have had a parent support them, so it's not unheard of.
Danny Rollings comes to mind :

It's strange that the other inmates are keeping BJH apprised of what Leilani is doing , though.
If you're on suicide watch, I'd expect that normally an inmate would be kept in solitary and not allowed to mingle with other inmates ?
M00.
This concept always blows my mind.

Omg - just seen thread title! They've found him. How heartbreaking that must have been, but also what a relief (not sure what an appropriate word would be) to be able to find his precious little body.
Going back to catch up

I fervently hope Leilani has lounged in her last ever lawn chair, drank at her last bar, laid her head in her last private bed, ate her last ever meal in a restaurant. Conceived her last ever baby.

The grandparents were custodians of those children and if they're not arrested for dereliction of their duty of care to those children, I hope at least they are never allowed to be alone with them again.

IMO
1000% completely agree with everything you've said.

Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back