Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

Members of the community gathered Saturday afternoon for a drive-through donation to support the family ahead of Christmas. At All Nations Worship Assembly in east Columbus, volunteers gathered to collect supplies for the fully reunited Thomas family.

Organizers of the event, Brandis Mason and Kara Beauford, say they don’t know the family personally, but they wanted to give the community an opportunity to be a blessing. While they don’t know what it’s like to lose a child, they are both mothers.

“We know how it is just day-to-day providing for the babies,” says Brandis Mason. “We just wanted to come together for the family as a whole.”

At the drive-through, people dropped off things like diapers or anything else they thought may support the family.

At last check, Kason is still in Indianapolis at the hospital and is expected to be released sometime this weekend.
Glad to see community members in Columbus showing their support of the twins' family. I hope we see more of this. I would still love to see a car dealer donate a decent used car to the family, and hope the diaper donations keep on coming, that will really help with expenses, especially having twins! Once the case gets under way in Columbus and the kidnapper is extradited to Ohio, perhaps we will see more community outreach as the case is highlighted in the local news.

It is astonishing the smarts and dedication these women had to persist in getting LE engaged. They really went the extra mile and THEY were the people that not only got the perp arrested, but they found the missing twin on their own volition.

It sounds like the baby could very well have been ignored in that car when the storm came in.

What a blessing these two women are.

It is astonishing the smarts and dedication these women had to persist in getting LE engaged. They really went the extra mile and THEY were the people that not only got the perp arrested, but they found the missing twin on their own volition.

It sounds like the baby could very well have been ignored in that car when the storm came in.

What a blessing these two women are.
Baby wouldn't have made it to next morning. He was found when the "artic blast" was already starting. These women did a great job in locating him and the suspect.

When detectives successfully solve a crime, we don’t describe them as using their “intuition” or “instinct”. We recognize their investigation as serious work based on clues.

I still think the investigative efforts of these two women haven’t been recognized fully in the media. These women used more than just “intuition” to find the missing child. They had real clues to follow and worked to find them.

The women searched their car for clues and found the bus schedule* the kidnapper left behind. They searched for bus routes that matched landmarks the kidnapper had mentioned earlier. That is solid investigative work. They were not guessing and driving around randomly. Looking for cars with snow that hadn’t moved? Brilliant observation based on reason and fact.

*When the police finally arrested the kidnapper after the traffic stop, they did not seize all of the kidnapper’s belongings. Police left her bus schedule in the women’s car. Does anyone know why they did that?

Edit:formatting and a word

Last edited:
There's no way - wasn't it sat there for two days???
Local news interviewed an employee of one of the restaurants there who said he had noticed the car parked there, running for two days.

But who knows? There are so many discrepancies in the reports in this case.

For example, one of our local Indianapolis stations was reporting that he had been reunited with his father and back home in Ohio at the same time that another local station was reporting he was hospitalized with his family with him, at the same time another local station was reporting that he was hospitalized and his family was trying to get to travel to indianapolis to be with him.

I’ve never seen so many discrepancies in reporting a local Indianapolis news story.

Local news interviewed an employee of one of the restaurants there who said he had noticed the car parked there, running for two days.
RSBM

Did he say running for two days OR for two days running?

Because the former means the car was on and the engine going for two days, and the latter just means the car was parked there, in the same place, for consecutive days without being moved. And that is a big difference that could easily get messed up from witness to news article to publishing.

RSBM

Did he say running for two days OR for two days running?

Because the former means the car was on and the engine going for two days, and the latter just means the car was parked there, in the same place, for consecutive days without being moved. And that is a big difference that could easily get messed up from witness to news article to publishing.
He said running for two days, and the interviewer commented that was why the baby had survived.

But, like I said, many discrepancies in the reporting

He said running for two days, and the interviewer commented that was why the baby had survived.

But, like I said, many discrepancies in the reporting
If it really did run for two days, that is impressive considering she drove to a different state from the kidnapping and apparently only had five bucks for petrol when she bought some. I mean, I know a car sitting still isn't burning as much fuel as one moving, but if it was running the heater for two whole days? It should have run out of fuel.

If it really did run for two days, that is impressive considering she drove to a different state from the kidnapping and apparently only had five bucks for petrol when she bought some. I mean, I know a car sitting still isn't burning as much fuel as one moving, but if it was running the heater for two whole days? It should have run out of fuel.
I wonder if the kidnapper went back and forth to the car, to turn it on for awhile and then turn it off, then back on and off again, to get some heat in the car.

I wonder if the kidnapper went back and forth to the car, to turn it on for awhile and then turn it off, then back on and off again, to get some heat in the car.
And increase her chance of being seen and her odd behaviour noted?

Also, I think if she cared that much about the babies she would have left them somewhere out of the elements. She left one in the open, in December, in the middle of the night, in an economy airport carpark. The other, she abandoned in a car in an open carpark for two days with an arctic storm bearing down. As far as we know, she didn't change or feed him during the whole time since the kidnapping. I'd like to think she cared whether he survived, but she didn't say where he was when she was arrested, and if those citizens hadn't persisted, he would have frozen to death and she'd be looking at a murder charge. So no, I don't think she rushed back every few hours to warm the car. I think she walked away and didn't look back.

It sounds as only possible if near full.

So thankful for those two woman, but I have to question why two random women were they able to find the kidnapper and that poor little baby, but the police with all their manpower and money could not. If it was left to the police, Kason would not have survived.
Because they had actual contact with the kidnapper and put together evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back