Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gem Mutlu, family friend who spent NYE with Ana and Brian, stated that Brian told him that night he had "misplaced" his cellphone.
I'm wondering if he had a habit of losing his phone, his son had a habit of taking and playing on his phone, or was this in preparation of being without his phone and not track-able on 01/01/2023?
Just my opinion: I don't believe Ana's disappearance was planned.

Gem Mutlu, family friend who spent NYE with Ana and Brian, stated that Brian told him that night he had "misplaced" his cellphone.
I'm wondering if he had a habit of losing his phone, his son had a habit of taking and playing on his phone, or was this in preparation of being without his phone and not track-able on 01/01/2023?
Just my opinion: I don't believe Ana's disappearance was planned.
That’s the first time I’ve heard that. Did anyone not call the number to see if they’d hear it ring? I also don’t think he planned what happened, due to the sloppiness of the steps he took later, so that’s a very interesting comment by Brian.

The two people who would seem to be very important to investigators would be the person they spent NYE with, GM, and Brian’s mom. She was there but probably in her bedroom. She must have heard something unless she’s a really sound sleeper and she must have watched the boys as he went to buy cleaning supplies. He hasn’t been bailed out either so she has either run out of money, using what she does have for his attorney or is scared of him herself. Neither of them own homes they can borrow from. JMO
Another thing I find interesting regarding the home they sold that burned...All three of them, AW, BW and GM were involved in selling that home. On GMs Real Estate Company Website he brags that it sold for 35,000 over asking price. I still thinks there’s a connection…more then coincidence, with that home fire but I don’t have a clue what it could be.

Making note of babysitter.

JAN 12, 2023
[...]

January 1, 2023​

As Brian Walshe told police, in the morning Ana Walshe “got ready and kissed him goodbye and told him to go back to sleep,” the affidavit states. She usually took an Uber, Lyft or Taxi to the airport and left between 6 and 7 a.m., the affidavit states.

He further told police a babysitter arrived in the afternoon and he left home to get groceries at about 3 p.m., the affidavit states.

He told police he then went to see his mother at about 4 p.m. in Swampscott, about an hour drive from Cohasset, but did not have his cell phone and got lost, making the trip longer than usual, the affidavit states. He said he left his mother’s home within about 15 minutes of arriving to run errands for her at Whole Foods and CVS and eventually returned home to Cohasset at about 8 p.m., according to the affidavit.

January 2​

Ana Walshe’s cell phone pinged in the area of their Cohasset home on January 1 and 2, according to prosecutor Lynn Beland.

As Brian Walshe told investigators, he took one of his children for ice cream at a juice bar in Norwell on January 2 while the babysitter watched his two other kids, the affidavit states.

Investigators confirmed this trip occurred, the affidavit states.

According to surveillance video, Brian Walshe traveled to a Home Depot in Rockland wearing a surgical mask and gloves and made a cash purchase, the affidavit states. There, Walshe bought $450 of cleaning supplies, including mops, a bucket, tarps and various types of tape, according to Beland.

[...]

The two people who would seem to be very important to investigators would be the person they spent NYE with, GM, and Brian’s mom. She was there but probably in her bedroom. She must have heard something unless she’s a really sound sleeper and she must have watched the boys as he went to buy cleaning supplies. He hasn’t been bailed out either so she has either run out of money, using what she does have for his attorney or is scared of him herself. Neither of them own homes they can borrow from. JMO
Another thing I find interesting regarding the home they sold that burned...All three of them, AW, BW and GM were involved in selling that home. On GMs Real Estate Company Website he brags that it sold for 35,000 over asking price. I still thinks there’s a connection…more then coincidence, with that home fire but I don’t have a clue what it could be.
I’m pretty sure he’s burned his last bridge with his mother. Time will tell.

Another thing I find interesting regarding the home they sold that burned...All three of them, AW, BW and GM were involved in selling that home. On GMs Real Estate Company Website he brags that it sold for 35,000 over asking price. I still think there’s a connection…more then coincidence, with that home fire but I don’t have a clue what it could be.
RSBBM
Could he have put her body in the attic? And/or some important documents?

Along those lines
See the article below from my neck of the woods.
IMO/IME In my neighborhodd. Many Chinese families come over on HB1 visa's (?) where you have to invest a certain amount of money in our country to get admittance. The trend seems to be to buy in the expensive towns with the best schools. From what I have seen in my experience, once the kids are off to college a new family moves in. Are there "sleeper cells" among them - My own opinion is that it is extremely possible. We have had arrests in my town IMO -
Also IMO there is a huge "underground" network - so NY may be part of that ?

"In fact, if you ask Massachusetts U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling, he’ll tell you that Chinese espionage is “the most serious national security issue that no one talks about."...........There are spies among us—that much we know. They are living unnoticed in tony suburban towns outside of Boston, working inside some of our cutting-edge industries, and teaching at our world-class universities."

Thanks for this article....
The premise of the article--intellectual stealing, is not new.
It really does make sense that it would be rampant in the greater Boston area...

Whomever provided that quote probably spoke without understanding the nature of DNA. As a neuroscientist, I can assure you they don’t need blood to establish a direct bloodline.

Reference the current Idaho/Kohberger case. They established a paternal relationship between trace dna left on a knife sheath (BKs) and dna left on some garbage they pulled from the trash at his parents’ home (BKs father).

I think I heard that the garbage was actually thrown in the neighbor's trash, by BK in the middle of the night!

CBS BOSTON I-Team Special Report
Interview with Gem: start listening at ~10:18 in the video
From a prior interview with GM Iirc correctly he indicated that he was first friend’s with Brian and then he became friends with Ana.
He did not mention that Brian was missing his cell phone in that interview. Just Imo.

His mother has probably been informed that based upon his conditions of release from the art/gov case any bail she would provide wouldn't really matter as the feds would just grab him from there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member