GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Thanks @slowpoke - it's too late to edit my post. You're right, second bullet point should say "disappeared Tuesday".
IIRC, her cell phone was used in some manner on Wednesday morning. I don't know if it was a call/text or what, but I think that is why Wednesday came into play on top of that being the same day she was supposed to get her son from the bus. ALL IMO.

Bless Jennifer's family for not giving up hope but oh my gosh...they're putting up flyers while LE is sifting through trash. This is just so sad. :(

JAN 14, 2023
[...]

"Today we went in the community and went to high-traffic areas to hand out flyers. We hope to get Jennifer's face continuing to be out there," explained DB, Brown's aunt.

[...]

"At this time, I don't have any vigils planned, I'm sure we'll do something else. I'm just hoping today's the day she comes home safely and we don't have to do that again," said DB.

[...]

IIRC, her cell phone was used in some manner on Wednesday morning. I don't know if it was a call/text or what, but I think that is why Wednesday came into play on top of that being the same day she was supposed to get her son from the bus. ALL IMO.
Nope, no one actually said it was "used" on wednesday. I've been watching for that word since this whole thing started and have not seen one time that word was used. Let me know if you have a link that says it was used.

Brown’s personal cellphone has not been found but has not been communicating since the morning of Jan. 4, 2023.

@swanniee11 you might be remembering the above, which came from the DA himself in an interview-

Mod Reminder:

Websleuths welcomes new members who have joined to discuss Jennifer's disappearance.

To ensure that factual information is discussed there is an intentionally strict set of rules to follow when posting. Please review them HERE as we all agreed to them when we joined.

Websleuths is fact based. RUMORS don't belong here. If you find something on social media but can not confirm it with MSM or LE sources, don't post it. Information stated as fact must be supported by a link to a mainstream media or law enforcement source (or other WS approved source) to substantiate the fact, otherwise the post will be removed, along with all responses to it.

The exception to this rule is when we have a Verified Insider who is a family member or friend to the victim, missing person, suspect/POI or other case players. The Verified Insider process is quick, easy and completely confidential. Details on how to become a VI can be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

To adhere to the standards WS has in place and best support victims any posts stated as fact when someone is not a VI will be removed. Upon completion of the VI process, these posts may be reinstated.

Thanks for your understanding and feel free to use the report feature on this post or PM a Mod/Admin if you have any questions.

Thank you @Knox for sharing those videos. <modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI> As a single mom with two kids and no reports of her being wealthy by any means, it’s possible she sunk her savings into this “dream restaurant” only to find out that her life savings were gone and so was the restaurant. I believe she figured something out and wasn’t even aware of the lease issue etc until she did some research on her own, perhaps feeling something was off, and started asking questions and demanding that her money be returned only to find out it was long gone…all IMOO. Forgive me if I missed it but which day is BW claiming he watched her child?? That threw me off - <modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI> Do we know what she did for work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @Knox for sharing those videos.<modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI> As a single mom with two kids and no reports of her being wealthy by any means, it’s possible she sunk her savings into this “dream restaurant” only to find out that her life savings were gone and so was the restaurant. I believe she figured something out and wasn’t even aware of the lease issue etc until she did some research on her own, perhaps feeling something was off, and started asking questions and demanding that her money be returned only to find out it was long gone…all IMOO. Forgive me if I missed it but which day is BW claiming he watched her child?? That threw me off - <modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI> Do we know what she did for work?
She did inside sales and was working from home that Tuesday, supposedly.

Nope, no one actually said it was "used" on wednesday. I've been watching for that word since this whole thing started and have not seen one time that word was used. Let me know if you have a link that says it was used.
They still haven't found her personal cell phone, though police say there's evidence it hasn't been used since Jan. 4.

This is the best I could find, I hope it's allowed.

Excuse if this was posted already. The poster says she “clocked into work at 7:00 AM & never clocked out“ on Tuesday, 1/3.

This makes it seem more likely whatever happened to her occurred on Tuesday rather than Wednesday, IMO.

https://m.facebook.com/theawarefoun...TpCpn6HFCSzvGMimrb1p56GJH1wVTJfgH3THdcvhXBR1l
Agree @slowpoke - I'm certain LE does also.

@Beth11311 - BW stated he took her son home at 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 1/3/23. I really want to know if there were others present in his home and if her son was interviewed.

I wonder who this statement in the article originated from. Also, I wonder what Jennifer’s given reason was for arranging the overnight sleepover, and who knew of it beforehand.

Family members tell 69 News she dropped off her 8-year-old son at the bus stop for school on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
She had already made arrangements for her son, Noah, to be picked up after school and taken over night.
What we know about missing Limerick Township woman Jennifer Brown

<modsnip - casting suspicion on a person not named as POI> Here's something that hasn't been brought up. It's an article about basically money problems at his Spring City location. (came before the new location he was planning to open with Brown)

The thing that sticks out for me is not only his money problems (hey, I get it, Covid effed a lot of businesses up) but that he got "support" from a "close friend". Who do you think this close friend could be? Brown?

So let's say he had one failed business already, another failed business plan (with the new location falling through), how much $$ do you think Brown invested in this? Did she know about the new location falling through in December? Maybe she just found out and wasn't too happy about it. Or maybe she wanted money back from someone that has no money.

Regardless, we don't have much info to go on, and this is all speculation, but this sure seems like one of the only negative marks on Brown who seemed like a wonderful person and an excellent doting mother.

Snippet from article:
Watts opened shop in January 2020, on his 30th birthday. "I went into business with no help of any kind, just support from my mom and a close friend 19 months ago."

<modsnip - off topic> So tragic!
While some LE have been speaking out against Internet sleuthing, I feel This site holds us all to account, and God forbid, but If anything were to happen to Me, I would be proud and grateful for any assistance you all would give to help.

Agree @slowpoke - I'm certain LE does also.

@Beth11311 - BW stated he took her son home at 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 1/3/23. I really want to know if there were others present in his home and if her son was interviewed.
Where did you see or hear 2pm was when he took the child? The only way that would make sense is if the child stayed home from school that day but family said she took him to the bus Tuesday morning. Elementary school wouldn’t be home via bus or even let out of school by 2pm. And yes his district had school that Tuesday.
I’m personally not sure what direction I feel this went. Could he have done something? Sure but when because it would have had to be during the daytime Tuesday. It’s possible since they are searching at mascaro that they know she is there and that maybe whatever happened was her own doing. Wouldn’t be the first time someone had an accident at a dumpster and didn’t make it out.

Just thinking/musing out loud.

-What would lead LE to remove one of the two dumpsters located closest to Jennifer's condo?
-Then to look at dumpsters behind a nearby Giant grocery store, located 1.2 miles from her home?
-Whatever lead to searching dumpsters, culminated in a search of Birdsboro Landfill.
-Cell phone pings, security video, tips, witness interview?

Detectives could be seen digging through the trash of a Birdsboro landfill Thursday and Friday.

The landfill, sources say, is where the trash from Brown's complex is taken.

CBS Philadelphia was told several items were loaded onto trucks and taken to an undisclosed location.

Police say Brown's car was parked outside her home, and her keys, wallet, purse, and work phone were found inside.

The only thing missing is her personal phone, which either died or has been turned off since Tuesday night.

Where did you see or hear 2pm was when he took the child? The only way that would make sense is if the child stayed home from school that day but family said she took him to the bus Tuesday morning. Elementary school wouldn’t be home via bus or even let out of school by 2pm. And yes his district had school that Tuesday.
I’m personally not sure what direction I feel this went. Could he have done something? Sure but when because it would have had to be during the daytime Tuesday. It’s possible since they are searching at mascaro that they know she is there and that maybe whatever happened was her own doing. Wouldn’t be the first time someone had an accident at a dumpster and didn’t make it out.
Jennifer Brown, 43, of Limerick Township, Pennsylvania, was last seen at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 3, by her friend and business partner Antonio “Blair” Watts-Richardson.

Curious, how you think Jennifer may have accidently placed herself in a dumpster?

I wonder who this statement in the article originated from. Also, I wonder what Jennifer’s given reason was for arranging the overnight sleepover, and who knew of it beforehand.

What we know about missing Limerick Township woman Jennifer Brown
Exactly. She made arrangements with whom, and according to whom? Of course who she made these arrangements with would know why they were being asked to babysit and what her plans were, right? Who all slept at the house Monday night? Was Jennifer alone in her home Tuesday after her son got off the bus? (I'm doubtful)

I think they already know the truth about what happened. Just hope they can find her to have a rock-solid case.

Jennifer Brown, 43, of Limerick Township, Pennsylvania, was last seen at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 3, by her friend and business partner Antonio “Blair” Watts-Richardson.

That doesn't mean that's when the son got home on the bus. He was probably still in class at 2PM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back