Still Missing MA - Ana Walshe, 39, allegedly left home, may have been dismembered, Cohasset, Jan 2023 *husband indicted* #4

The only thing that isn’t completely sickening about this case is that this monster of a perpetrator was systematically monitored and very effectively caught, and is now behind bars where he will be for the remainder of his life. The only comfort, and it is small, is that he will never again victimize an innocent human being.

Godspeed Ana. I feel so sorry for your little boys and your mom and family.

Oh my who would want this loser??? Sorry had to say that sitting on my hands trying to be nice
I think BW fooled many women including Ana with characteristics commonly found in sociopaths and narcissists that are very skilled at winning over others including the victims of their crimes!

For example, the victim of the Warhol fraud told how in hundreds of purchases, BW was the first to pull a fraud over him in part because of his charm.

Another example was his mother-in-law and how he dotted over her, preparing special meals, etc. I don't doubt BW hopes he can use his MIL to side with the defense that somebody else was responsible for Ana's demise and BW is not responsible.

MOO

Can we change the title now?!

“Supposedly left home in rideshare to airport”

Or

“Actually never left home, instead beaten to death in her slippers and sawed to pieces by a charming demon”

Jmo

JAN 19, 2023
A celebration of life was held to remember mother, friend and businesswoman Ana Walshe less than 24 hours after her husband appeared in court for her murder.

Boston 25 News has learned that the private virtual meeting, attended by about 100 people, happened on Wednesday night.

A friend of Ana Walshe, who was invited to attend, said the celebration united people from different stages of her life.

He said everyone shared similar stories of a dynamic and remarkable woman who made an impact on those she came into contact with.

“It’s astounding. Most people go through life, and we all want to make an impact. She truly did,” said friend PR. “The world has lost a great person.”

[...]

JAN 19, 2023

EXCLUSIVE: Unearthed photos show happy and playful Ana Walshe posing with her former real estate boss and friend - the last person to see her alive after spending New Year's Eve together with accused killer husband​

• Missing mom Ana Walshe is seen posing for corporate photographs with her colleagues and former boss Gem Mutlu in October 2021
  • At the time, the high-powered realtor had been working as the director of operations for his namesake real estate firm The Mutlu Group in Boston
  • Turkish-born Mutlu was the last person besides her husband Brian Walshe to see Ana alive after spending New Year's Eve with the couple at their Cohasset home
  • In the wake of her disappearance, Mutlu - who met Ana through Brian - told local media that there hadn't been any indication that something was amiss
[...]

1674184056909.png

Exactly!

IMO, both the couple's relationship and the legal status of BW's federal case (and his future) took a turn for the worse by October 2021 when the April 2021 plea agreement with the feds started to show cracks.

To be clear, BW was the beneficiary of the best legal counsel money could buy (Tracy Miner) who not only pumped BW's ego but crafted a federal plea agreement that would include NO JAIL TIME for his financial fraud and, instead, he'd be sentenced to the 30+ months of time served on house confinement (where he had an ankle monitor WITHOUT GPS and the freedom to leave home to take his kids to school and do errands for his mother), 3 years supervised release, and restitution! o_O

Fortunately, the court delayed the imposition of this gift of a sentence, scheduled for October 2021, when the finance department informed probation of apparent omissions in the financial statement by BW. Typical of BW, thinking he was the smartest guy in the room and that the feds wouldn't verify his financial statement (to calculate restitution).

Unfortunately for BW, committing perjury while on bail is deemed a very serious offense for which given his history, there had to be little doubt that incarceration could be avoided.

And this was all before an investigation opened for BW committing yet another fraud-- against his father's estate. (Imposition of BW's sentence reset to June 2022 was delayed again, and is still pending).

I think we're going to learn that BW was about to be indicted and charged with theft from his father's estate, and his bail about to be revoked. I think we'll also learn that Ana planned to legally separate from BW and immediately move the children to DC when BW murdered and disappeared the person that could reveal all his secrets.

Poor Ana probably thought she'd be physically safe to act just as soon as BW was in custody and worked hard to get things in order including selling the last joint asset (Revere rental) days before her demise. :(

MOO

This. Every point. I think you nailed it.

The only thing that isn’t completely sickening about this case is that this monster of a perpetrator was systematically monitored and very effectively caught, and is now behind bars where he will be for the remainder of his life. The only comfort, and it is small, is that he will never again victimize an innocent human being.

Godspeed Ana. I feel so sorry for your little boys and your mom and family.
Thank God for that, and for his brazenness and stupidity making it even easier to catch him!

Anna was beautiful. Brian may have been jealous of the admiring (likely innocent) interactions that Anna had with work colleagues or clients. I don’t think he was getting much female attention.
Anna seemed to be beautiful on both the inside and the outside having an attractive, smart, and caring personality as well. I can absolutely see Brian being the irrationally jealous type, flying into jealous rages over the most inconsequential exchanges that no sane person would think twice about IMO. He also IMO seems like the type to accuse her of cheating and rage at her over it with nothing approaching evidence, just because he feels like he can. I can definitely picture him irrationally deducing that she was having an affair with a coworker because of a too-long handshake MOO.

Does anyone remember a person who had traveled overseas with BW, and BW attempted to smuggle antiquities out of the country, he was confronted, went into a rage, picked up something and attacked 5 guard's?
M00
Yes, FP, a friend of Brian's Dad.

FP — a friend of Walshe’s dad, Dr. Thomas Moorecroft Walshe III — claimed he watched Brian attack guards in China who’d allegedly caught him smuggling, according to the affidavit.

[...]

Police are actively searching for the remains of Ana Walshe. Kaplan adds that if left without a body at the time of Brian Walshe’s trial, prosecutors will have to build up their case around the physical evidence and internet searches while also eliminating any other possibilities that could explain what may have happened to Ana Walshe.

“When you have a case where you are missing what is referred to as the corpus delicti, or the body of the crime, it does sometimes make it a little harder for a jury to come back and understand, ‘wait a minute, what was the cause of death?’” Kaplan said.

“But again, as long as the prosecution team comes in with an overwhelming amount of circumstantial evidence and they're able to eliminate any possibility that Ana Walshe may have faked her own death or maybe she's hiding or maybe she fell off the grid," Kaplan said. "If it does rise to the level of being able to prove each and every point without a reasonable doubt, they're going to come back with a pre-meditated murder of his wife.”

[...]

But if BW had another woman, wouldn't he happily agree to a divorce from Ana?

Brian liked money, but mostly for designer or high-class things that money could buy. Remember, Armani jackets at fifteen. (Obsessed with the image). So in 2015, he could marry Ana, who probably was less affluent than now, but had everything, looks, poise, taste, and intellect. At this point in life, he’d need really big money to help him out, and this is unlikely. He is an interesting type, because the modern trend, even for very rich people, is to present modestly. His is a strange symptom, when one is so obsessed about “looking the part” or “dressing the part”. Some “napoleonic complex”, perhaps, when people feel so small and unappreciated inside, that they have to grandiosely flaunt the image. Maybe it is the case of true narcissistic personality disorder, not the term du jour, but a real grandiose/overt type? Just an idea, because no normal motive can explain such level of destruction. Destroyed: Ana’s life, his own children’s life and future, his own life, his mother’s life. What are we seeing?!

Maybe it is the case of true narcissistic personality disorder, not the term du jour, but a real grandiose/overt type? Just an idea, because no normal motive can explain such level of destruction. Destroyed: Ana’s life, his own children’s life and future, his own life, his mother’s life. What are we seeing?!
^^rsbm

I recently attended an event by retired FBI profiler Johnny Grusing, Denver Co, titled "Con Artists and Killers."

Generally, cons and intimate partner killers share the same trait: they are living fake lives. By BW's age, that's many years of being fake at the expense of many others.

Intimate partners of cons are most at risk because they can expose your secrets. This, in addition to the likelihood that Ana was probably trying to leave the relationship, made her most vulnerable. (That's a well-known statistic).

And if you harm or injure a narcissist, you don't necessarily know what to expect. In other words, Ana really had no idea how much danger she was in. MOO

Yes, FP, a friend of Brian's Dad.

FP — a friend of Walshe’s dad, Dr. Thomas Moorecroft Walshe III — claimed he watched Brian attack guards in China who’d allegedly caught him smuggling, according to the affidavit.
I'm wondering how he got out of that situation ?
Could Ana have confronted him on a matter, and he went into that rage, picked up something and hurt her?
In one photo, she looks incredibly tiny.

I'm wondering how he got out of that situation ?
Could Ana have confronted him on a matter, and he went into that rage, picked up something and hurt her?
In one photo, she looks incredibly tiny.
From the police site, Ana's stats, and yes, this is tiny:

Ana Walshe, age 39, was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight on New Year’s Day.

Walshe stands 5’2″ and weighs 115 pounds

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back