Still Missing MA - Ana Walshe, 39, allegedly left home, may have been dismembered, Cohasset, Jan 2023 *husband indicted* #4

I hope Ana’s Mom comes to realize that Ana is deceased and that her son-in-law murdered her. Ana needs all the advocates she can get, even in death. I’d hate to see Ana’s Mom become a witness for the defense. JMO

I hope Ana’s Mom comes to realize that Ana is deceased and that her son-in-law murdered her. Ana needs all the advocates she can get, even in death. I’d hate to see Ana’s Mom become a witness for the defense. JMO
When I read the following on Boston News 10 last night, I was so sad for her. But I think it's more typical than not to go into denial than to face the gravity of what happened to her daughter.

Ana Walshe's mother is holding out hope that her daughter is still alive and "just cannot believe" that her son-in-law Brian Walshe made the disturbing internet searches related to murder and dismemberment that prosecutors unveiled in court Wednesday, she told NBC News.

"I think that she just left somewhere, to get away, maybe she was tired of everything ... It is only my assumption. I still don’t know the truth about what happened," Milanka Ljubicic, 69, said from her home in Belgrade, Serbia, on Thursday.

When I read the following on Boston News 10 last night, I was so sad for her. But I think it's more typical than not to go into denial than to face the gravity of what happened to her daughter.

Ana Walshe's mother is holding out hope that her daughter is still alive and "just cannot believe" that her son-in-law Brian Walshe made the disturbing internet searches related to murder and dismemberment that prosecutors unveiled in court Wednesday, she told NBC News.

"I think that she just left somewhere, to get away, maybe she was tired of everything ... It is only my assumption. I still don’t know the truth about what happened," Milanka Ljubicic, 69, said from her home in Belgrade, Serbia, on Thursday.
Yeah, thanks for the reminder. It’s only been a few days. Knowing the horror of what probably happened to her would be too much to bear right now.

7 Shocking Details Revealed in Ana Walshe Murder Case​

Several intriguing details came out of Brian Walshe’s first court appearance following his arrest for the murder of his missing wife.

At a recent hearing in Quincy District Court, Walshe pleaded not guilty to charges such as assault with intent to murder and unlawfully moving and handling a dead body. He’s been held on $500,000 bail after being charged with misleading authorities in this case, namely what his wife Ana Walshe was doing Jan. 1, the day she disappeared. Her body has yet to be found.

The hearing was a minefield of information. Law&Crime correspondent Sierra Gillespie, who was in the Massachusetts courtroom, shared insight in an extended interview on the Sidebar podcast.

11:44AM-How to clean blood from a wooden floor
I think some of you have seen pictures of the house from real estate listings maybe. Does the basement have wooden floors?

If he was searching the internet for "how to clean blood from a wooden floor" around noon and the basement has no wooden floors that indicates the violence happened on the first floor, kitchen or living room most likely. I shudder to think about the kids, the dog, and the babysitter walking and playing on the floor at the exact time BW is googling how to get the evidence off the same floor.

Poor Ana probably thought she'd be physically safe to act just as soon as BW was in custody and worked hard to get things in order
RSBM

Unfortunately, her own letters sent to the federal judge, together with those of her mother, her sister, and her friends (even one in Serbia who had never met BW irl), may have been a determining factor as to why he wasn’t yet in custody. :-(
She clearly wanted her children with her in DC, but there is still little, or no, evidence to suggest that she ever broached with him the subject of divorce. Given that he had previously threatened to kill her, and that she had posted about injuries purportedly from falling on a marble floor, she probably had enough sense not to do that, assuming she even wanted to, until he was in federal custody or at least not until the kids were with her in DC. Also, not an insignificant amount of the $ to purchase the properties bought in her name might have originally come from one or more of his shenanigans; it was noted in federal court documents that she was a benefactor of the revenues he received from the sales of fraudulent and / or stolen goods. He probably reminded her of this often, and probably when threatening or physically abusing her. :-(

I think some of you have seen pictures of the house from real estate listings maybe. Does the basement have wooden floors?

If he was searching the internet for "how to clean blood from a wooden floor" around noon and the basement has no wooden floors that indicates the violence happened on the first floor, kitchen or living room most likely. I shudder to think about the kids, the dog, and the babysitter walking and playing on the floor at the exact time BW is googling how to get the evidence off the same floor.
^^bbm

From the link below, it appears that most of the main living areas-- with exception of the bathrooms are wooden floors. I'm also not finding any photos of the basement.

Last edited:
^^bbm

From the link below, it appears that most of the main living areas-- with exception of the bathrooms are wooden floors. I'm also not finding any photos of the basement.

516 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Cohasset, MA imo

Here is a communication between Ana and her Mom on December 25, 2022:

Ana: "Hi mom, could you come to Washington tomorrow?"
Milanka: "What do you mean and why are you telling me this now? You should have informed me a few days earlier."
Ana: "Brian and I don't see eye to eye."
Milanka: "About what?"
Ana: "Children."
Milanka: "Maybe I can come in seven days. I also have to take (prescribed) medicine. I don't know how long I would stay..."
Ana: "Tomorrow. Please. For two months."
Milanka: "What time is the flight tomorrow?"
Ana: "7 a.m. or 1:30 p.m...."

Source: "MAMA, DOĐI SUTRA, PLIZ!" Poslednje poruke Ane Volš majci 6 dana pred nestanak: "Ne slažem se sa Brajanom oko dece"

The basement was concrete:

"The landlord of the Cohasset house the Walshe family rents told NewsCenter 5's Emily Maher that the basement has a concrete floor with equal space on both sides but that it is not a living area."

Milanka Ljubičić, Ana Walshe`s mother gave an interview on Nova.rs about the last messages exchanged with her daughter on Dec, 25: EKSKLUZIVNO Poslednje poruke Ane Volš majci Milanki: "Mama, možeš li doći u Vašington? Brajan i ja se ne slažemo oko dece".
My translation:
"(AW) Hi Mom, Could you come to Washington tomorrow?
(MLJ) What do you mean and why are you telling me now? It should have been said a few days earlier.
(AW) Brian and I disagree
(MLJ) About what
(AW) Kids
(MLJ) Maybe I can in seven days. I also have to take medicine. I don't know how long I would stay…
(AW) Tomorrow. Please. For two months.
(MLJ) What time is the flight tomorrow?
(AW) 7 a.m. or 1:30 p.m
However, Milanka did not go to see her daughter."

And then they announced that all the messages mother and daughter exchanged in the days leading up to the crime will be presented tonight at 8 p.m. (Serbian time) on Nova.rs. That is 2 p.m. in Washington DC.

Milanka: "What do you mean and why are you telling me this now? You should have informed me a few days earlier."
Milanka: "Maybe I can come in seven days. I also have to take (prescribed) medicine. I don't know how long I would stay..."

Source: "MAMA, DOĐI SUTRA, PLIZ!" Poslednje poruke Ane Volš majci 6 dana pred nestanak: "Ne slažem se sa Brajanom oko dece"
Any idea why Ana asked her mom for the two months stay ? When was BW supposed to have been charged for fraud?

According to new sources here, it stated that her mom said it would be more convenient if she came in February so she could stay for 2 months. I don't think Ana asked her to stay that long in the conversation, but I could be wrong. I would also like to know what the plans were that Ana said they had in February and that would not be a good time. Maybe she just wanted her there at that moment so badly that she thought if she said February was not good, her mother would come sooner.
Ana Walshe's mother says she 'just cannot believe' the disturbing Google searches allegedly made by her son-in-law

Oh my........ This just makes my heart hurt for Ana's Mom. She will be forever haunted by what if's.

1/11/23

Speaking with FOX News Digital outside her Belgrade, Serbia, apartment on Monday, Milanka Ljubicic recalled the last text conversation she had with her missing 39-year-old daughter.

"She just said, 'Please, mama. Come tomorrow,'" Ljubicic, 69, said through a translator. "Which means, that clearly, there must have been some problems."

Ljubicic said during the text exchange that occurred Dec. 25, Walshe was pleading for her mother to meet her in Washington D.C., where she worked as a real estate executive. Walshe did not disclose a reason for the urgency.

[..]

According to the outlet, Ljubicic alternatively proposed a January visit, to which Walshe responded, "'You don't have to come in January. Brian and I are making plans for February,'" Ljubicic remembered.

Days later, around midnight Dec. 31, Walshe made a final attempt to reach loved ones in Serbia.

"She called again at 1 a.m. and I missed that call too," Ljubicic said. "She called her elder sister who was also asleep. Then she tried to call her maid of honor who didn't hear the phone because of the loud music. And now, I regret not getting the phone, because she's disappeared."

We live in a world of amazing technology and in this case used to obtain info on monstrous things. Tech is almost in every nook and cranny of our lives, computers, electronic eyes everywhere, cell phones and the list go's on. What surprises me is that there are those who use all this for evil purposes leaving their tech fingerprint's everywhere then proclaim innocence when they might as well add a selfie to their searches on the computer. All are innocent until proven guilty, the law we live by but when one does everything to test that law the ice they walk on cracks rapidly. It saddens me that there are those who choose material things and what they may loose over the ones they love and the monster that they have been keeping hid shows it's face. Prayers for her family as the authorities work on building a solid cage to house the monsters that walk among us.

We live in a world of amazing technology and in this case used to obtain info on monstrous things. Tech is almost in every nook and cranny of our lives, computers, electronic eyes everywhere, cell phones and the list go's on. What surprises me is that there are those who use all this for evil purposes leaving their tech fingerprint's everywhere then proclaim innocence when they might as well add a selfie to their searches on the computer. All are innocent until proven guilty, the law we live by but when one does everything to test that law the ice they walk on cracks rapidly. It saddens me that there are those who choose material things and what they may loose over the ones they love and the monster that they have been keeping hid shows it's face. Prayers for her family as the authorities work on building a solid cage to house the monsters that walk among us.
Well, he (and others) are not capable of real "love" in a sense that most people are. They objectify everyone and everything. Everyone around him is his property.

@BeckyF great point - I can see the defense calling her as a witness and asking her if she indeed said these things. The Prosecution can of course then follow up but - it would absolutely tear this woman to pieces. I am surprised someone is not shielding her from the press. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be to navigate emotionally. From a practical stand point my sense is she needs a protector/friend/lawyer etc IMO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back