Found Deceased NJ - Shanaya Coley, 24, Paterson, 5 Dec 2017

Authorities late Tuesday finally were able to say conclusively that missing Paterson mother Shanaya Coley was the murder victim whose badly decomposed body was found over the weekend in the back seat of her car.
Although authorities were certain it was Coley, the Regional Medical Examiner’s Office in Newark wasn't able to positively identify the body until Tuesday.

http://southpassaic.dailyvoice.com/...itively-idd-as-missing-paterson-woman/736859/

ID confirmed

Back in January a blog on Instagram posted about this case and included a picture of her billboard. Someone commented hat she got what she deserved. I sent the info to police and never heard about it again. Scary to think that person could have known the whole time. Another person commented on a picture “of you knew what I own y’all would think differen” sent that to the police as well. Hopefully the people who claim they have some info come forward.

Hard to imagine 5 years has passed.. I don't think there was ever an arrest in her case

So let me get this straight- the car was in the open air parking lot the whole time less than a mile from where she was and the cops never found it during a search for her? I'd say their police work on this left something to be desired. If she was found sooner they'd probably have useful leads from DNA and who knows what else (prints etc.)

So let me get this straight- the car was in the open air parking lot the whole time less than a mile from where she was and the cops never found it during a search for her? I'd say their police work on this left something to be desired. If she was found sooner they'd probably have useful leads from DNA and who knows what else (prints etc.)
Yes. That car was there for months and went unrecognized until the heat kicked in and someone called in a terrible smell. This would be shocking had this crime taken place maybe twenty miles north, or west, or south. In Paterson … two days ago: Ex-Paterson cop who led the infamous 'robbery squad' reports to federal prison

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back