ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early reports a nearby neighbor said she would walk her dog past the house, could be her dog.
Trying to find the earlier reports, can you remember the source? I only joined WS prior to arrest. Googled this with dog, etc bust just keep getting murphy articles!

Last edited:
In the bottom picture, if you zoom in just a little bit and look at the upper pane of glass, the one that they aren't swabbing, can someone tell me what that face or mask looking thing is in the reflection? It might have been discussed already. If so, I apologize. But it's really disturbing!
Oh my, I didn't see that! I think it might be the reflection of the lady closest to the window. JMO

Does anyone have any theories as to why no screams were heard? TIA! I know it'll be opinion only, but I'm curious what others' thoughts are on the topic.

He made so many mistakes that I now can't imagine that he's very experienced. I'm actually surprised that he was able to commit the murders and escape the house that night. AMOO
Posters with lots of big knife knowledge on previous threads have suggested that it's hard for those of us with minimal understanding of the weopen to imagine how quickly the victims could have been disabled and rendered beyond ability to cry out.:-(

The user whose post I've linked to below has posted many times about this, this is just one eg. MOO

ETA: This is a better eg.

Last edited:
Trying to find the earlier reports, can you remember the source? I was on WS prior to arrest. Googled this with dog, etc bust just keep getting murphy articles!

This?

"There were parties that were kind of loud," one neighbor who attends the university told Fox News this week. "As I would take my dog in and out to go to the bathroom, I would just be walking by, I would look up and I would see people in the windows almost every night, probably four or five nights a week.”

The other thing I notice is the bag in the swab photo looks like it is right in front of the window and in another photo looks like it is behind the sink in front of the plant? Two bags?

Replying to my own post...There are two different kitchen windows. One to the right of the sliding glass doors, and one to the left of the sliding glass doors (where the sink is). So IMO there are two bags.

This?

"There were parties that were kind of loud," one neighbor who attends the university told Fox News this week. "As I would take my dog in and out to go to the bathroom, I would just be walking by, I would look up and I would see people in the windows almost every night, probably four or five nights a week.”

Thanks, that must be it, the neigbour's quoted and refers to her dog.

Trying to find the earlier reports, can you remember the source? I only joined WS prior to arrest. Googled this with dog, etc bust just keep getting murphy articles!
See my above post #69. It was in the Idaho Statesman.

Replying to my own post...There are two different kitchen windows. One to the right of the sliding glass doors, and one to the left of the sliding glass doors (where the sink is). So IMO there are two bags.

In the rental pictures of the house there isn't a cabinet or counter under the window to the right.

In the rental pictures of the house there isn't a cabinet or counter under the window to the right.
The renters might have had a table there? JMO

edit: I can see a table through the sliding glass doors off to the right. MOO

Thank you! The window they are dusting doesn't appear to have red, so the red is on the bag. Is that window to the right of it the bedroom window? MOO
View attachment 396986
First window to right is kitchen window, second window is Dylan's room. Like I said in the last thread, BK may have walked past Dylan's room that night outside. Maddie's room is right above Dylan's room and both windows face the back, neither have windows in the front.

Back of house

Last edited:
First window to right is kitchen window, second window is Dylan's room. Like I said in the last thread, BK may have walked past Dylan's room that night outside. Maddie's room is right above Dylan's room and both windows face the back, neither have windows in the front. On the third floor front windows are bathroom, staircase, Kaylee's room. Second floor front windows are living room, staircase, Xana's room.

Back of house
Uggh. That is so frightening seeing the location of Dylan's bedroom window. She must have been scared out of her mind after seeing the suspect. Even after closing and locking her bedroom door, I'm sure she remained, indeed, in a "frozen shock phase" knowing that the suspect might try to enter her room either by the door or through the window! Poor thing was literally trapped inside her room. I feel for that girl.

I’m not sure if this has already been discussed and I missed it… but does anyone with LE or Legal experience know why in the affidavit they refer to BK’s car as “Suspect Vehicle Car 1”?

Why not just “Suspect Vehicle”?

Is there more to read into here?

For me personally- MOO- I was always puzzled by this lingo and in my head you only number suspect vehicles if there is more than one…. Again. I have no legal or law experience, which is why I’m curious if any of you with the experience could help explain it to me?

But wouldn't the barking be more/less distinctive if coming from another source?
I thought all sounds recorded were described as intermingling from the same place.

JMO
I don't know, maybe. The video/audio device is described as located 50 feet from west wall of Xana's room. It is mounted on the outside of the neigbouring property immediately to the north-west of the house (per PCA). Somewhere in the previous two threads are some great photos of this camera and it's relation to the crime house. PCA says distorted audio of thud, then a dog is heard repeatedly barking. Crickey, from the wording in PCA, not even sure if barking is described as distorted or not?? (check?). It's described as repeated barking - and is described after distorted audio picks up thud...need to check if the barking is also described as distorted, I think it is.

It could be the dog that reportedly lived in the house next door, in 1100 block, seems posible this house is also the one with outsidevideo/audio.

"Common sense" would say that if it was the Alaskan and the Alaskan lives in the same house as the audio/video device mounted on the outside, then yes, the barking should have been clearer and not described as distorted, Maybe! Also though, in the article linked above, the resident talks about how she never heard anything that night. She doesn't mention her Alaskan barking but nor can we be certain that it didn't bark, you'll see - she was wearing ear phones on and off etc and so forth. Personally, for now, I'm thinking the barking didn't come from the Alaskan. But so many unknown factors ofcourse...Alaskan owner quoted in MSM is not the same as a sworn statement that I never heard my dog bark (she might have had any no.of reasons not to mention her dog barked - embarrassed, shamed?- she may have had those ear phones on). MOO

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this has already been discussed and I missed it… but does anyone with LE or Legal experience know why in the affidavit they refer to BK’s car as “Suspect Vehicle Car 1”?

Why not just “Suspect Vehicle”?

Is there more to read into here?

For me personally- MOO- I was always puzzled by this lingo and in my head you only number suspect vehicles if there is more than one…. Again. I have no legal or law experience, which is why I’m curious if any of you with the experience could help explain it to me?
Just a standard labeling system. You always plan for the 'what if'. If you later find there is a 'suspect vehicle 2' now everything you have written before that point will be a confusing mess.

Here is a better view of the red blotch.

It looks to me like it's the back of the JITB bag with the red sticker that kept the bag closed. BTW did anyone notice the face between the cabinet and the white object on the right? Creepy! LOL

View attachment 396979
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members