FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardner-Fernandez didn't move to the same town as her parents but instead moved near (what appears to be) a good friend who shares her love of baking. Shanna was briefly seen in a cookie baking video the friend placed up on Instagram Sunday.

The house she and Mario had in Jacksonville was placed on the market in October 2022 but was taken back off the market this month.
Sources: Arrest imminent in unsolved murder of Jared Bridegan
The media had been very good, not reporting on the house sale, as far as I was aware. Nothing had leaked the last few months..

As for the hired gun - it was totally expected wasn't it? Sad but not shocked.

I am so happy to hear there’s been an arrest. I worried there wouldn’t be. I didn’t expect to see this news today so I’m still surprised.

Hopefully there are additional arrests coming soon. Would hate to see other players stay free like in the Dan markel case…

Justice for Jared

(I had no idea SGF and her newest husband broke up—does this mean he’s still in FL? Might’ve missed this info in any articles)

Jared Bridegan’s ex-wife has chilling link to man charged in Microsoft exec’s murder​

The man charged in connection with the slaying of a Microsoft executive in front of his 2-year-old daughter last year has a direct connection to the slain father’s ex-wife and her new husband, property records show.

Records show Henry Tenon, 61 — who is facing a murder rap for allegedly killing Jared Bridegan — lived in a home once owned by Mario Fernandez.

Tenon resided at 5239 Potomac Ave. in Jacksonville, Fla., which is listed as being owned by Fernandez, records show.

The suspect in the ambush of Microsoft manager Jared Bridegan did not act alone, authorities say​

• Police arrested a man in connection to the shooting death of Microsoft manager Jared Bridegan.
  • Henry Tenon, 61, is charged with second-degree murder, but authorities said he "did not act alone."
  • Police said Bridegan was "gunned down in cold blood" in front of his 2-year-old daughter.
Authorities in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, have arrested one suspect in the murder of 33-year-old Microsoft manager Jared Bridegan last February, but they say they believe the man "did not act alone."

What also is sad is I've seen the widow say that the ex isn't and hasn't allowed the twins to see their siblings since the murder. I understand that divorces can be very difficult and emotions and things can be crazy and people do things out of those emotions and then often later after some time has passed they put differences aside and work together for the kids (not talking about abuse cases or where divorce is happening because of something very very wrong with one parent or neglect, etc. This case seems like dad was a good dad and no real reason for ex to be so awful about custody or him seeing the kids, etc.). So in my mind, if there is no involvement from the ex or her new husband or anyone in her family, then once Jared was murdered, why what would the motive be for keeping the kids from seeing their siblings? They already lost their dad, now the siblings they have known for 3 years are also taken from them and possibly even the relationship they had formed with their step mom too.. just makes no sense. You'd think murder would cause someone to think about things more and allow for some of those connections to be continued to help her kids deal with this huge loss.
narcs dont care about their kids.

narcs dont care about their kids.

IKR? Instead of displaying true affection for their offspring, narcs tend to use their children as pawns in their lives in ways that behoove them. One need only reflect upon the party Celebration of Life the X held to know something's not right here.

This lack of true affection in the raising of children, coupled with using them for nefarious purposes or by ignoring improper behavior or by teaching them that lies are little fibs that cause no harm, etc, are some of the reasons our society is filled with devious doers. A wise person once taught me:

"If you will lie, you will steal. If you will steal, you will kill."

I believed it then and I believe it now.

moo and all that jazz

This is rather brilliantly strategized by the police in terms of the sequence of arrests, PR and information flow through MSM, amount of information released in the context of an active investigation. Props to them.

This is also the first case I’ve ever experienced as a Websleuths participant where my true-crime hobbyist mother is equally into the case (she’s not an internet person, not a member) and her perspectives in calling me are absolutely hysterically funny.
Mom, 2 PM ET, voicemail while I’m working: “I am just calling you to say that if I ever finance a hit man to solve your problems he is going to be an untraceable one. Not an obvious one.”

Thank you, mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member