GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

Apparently this runs in the family. Wonder if Andre's father is also claiming self-defense. :mad:

FEB 4, 2023
McDonald is the son of Portland businessman Everton "Beachy Stout" McDonald, who is charged with the murder of his first and second wife.

The Jamaica-born McDonald who is 43 years old, is the son of 67-year-old Portland businessman, Everton "Beachy Stout" McDonald, who himself is awaiting trial in Jamaica for the murder of his two wives.

Apparently this runs in the family. Wonder if Andre's father is also claiming self-defense. :mad:

FEB 4, 2023
McDonald is the son of Portland businessman Everton "Beachy Stout" McDonald, who is charged with the murder of his first and second wife.

The Jamaica-born McDonald who is 43 years old, is the son of 67-year-old Portland businessman, Everton "Beachy Stout" McDonald, who himself is awaiting trial in Jamaica for the murder of his two wives.
WOW!!

Judge says probation is off the table.
I don't know what a PSI is but the defense was objecting that they were supposed to have it 48 hours before sentencing. That kinda pissed off the judge and he said well I'm just going to make this easy and you're just not going to get it.
The Prosecution has called a Air Force Colonel and they are going over pay status.

So I guess the Colonel was notified in November 2021 AM was not providing for his daughter. I don't know what that was about but it appears that was remedied thereafter. (I think Andre was incarcerated then??)
The Air Force submitted a letter of reprimand to Andre based upon his arrest and then an administrative process began to remove him from the air force but that process remains on hold until the out come of the court trial.
The defense made mention that Andre, in federal court, has already waived claim to AM's insurance claim so that it will go directly to the child. I also believe that he set up proceeds to pay off the mortgage on one of the assisted living homes.

AM's aunt is recalling a phone call with AM on 7/4/2018. She states that all she heard was Andre yelling at AM. Apparently this was while AM was driving. She heard AM saying stop choking me, stop scratching me I'm driving, you're covering my eyes. This was very frightening to her because after the call ended she kept calling and calling and AM didn't pick up. AM later sent her aunt a picture of her face with scratches. She later (the aunt) spoke with Andre and apparently this was all about the tattoo that AM got.

I appreciate the judge in this case. He made a point to tell Andre that he showed disrespect to the court early in the trial by constantly playing with his phone, he said that he watched Andre while AM's family testify and he thought his demeanor was smug/smirking, he said that the only time Andre seemed interested in anything is when the photo of AM's bones were displayed (he used the term serial killer but didn't outright call Andre a serial killer), how disturbing it was to return to the body and do what he did, how during his own testimony he had a lot of why me moments but no remorse or guilt for the victim.
Statements were read by the family. AM's dad told Andre that he loved him and forgives him but also relayed his grief. An attorney read a statement written to her dad by the young daughter.

AM's aunt is recalling a phone call with AM on 7/4/2018. She states that all she heard was Andre yelling at AM. Apparently this was while AM was driving. She heard AM saying stop choking me, stop scratching me I'm driving, you're covering my eyes. This was very frightening to her because after the call ended she kept calling and calling and AM didn't pick up. AM later sent her aunt a picture of her face with scratches. She later (the aunt) spoke with Andre and apparently this was all about the tattoo that AM got.
PSI is a Pre Sentencing Investigation

AAAAGHHH. Make that 7.5 years, per the article. :mad:

The defendant normally would have been eligible for parole in 10 years in prison, but due to the time already served in jail, he will be eligible in 7.5 years.

It looks as if they are asking to stack sentencing for the tampering by adding 5 years.
and the desecration charges have passed their statutory time limits so those are out
Judge notes the upcoming anniversary of AM's murder and stacks (what charge?) 5 years.
I'm a bit confused.

Andre McDonald accepted a plea deal for a charge of tampering with evidence following the death of his wife, Andreen McDonald.

The Air Force major appeared in a hearing on Wednesday to sign the paperwork on that plea deal. The deal calls for a 5-year sentence to be stacked on top of his 20-year sentence.

Wednesday’s proceedings bring an end to this case for the prosecution, but the defense plans to appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back