Found Deceased OH - Naomi Sayre, 21, left home after argument w/her bf & her mom, left on foot w/o phone or property, last seen, Bloomingburg, 4 Mar 2023

That's what I thought. I'm trying to understand how that would fit in to this? They fought because of her drug use and that's why she left? He didn't go look for her bc she was high and he didnt want to be around it?
Well, yes, could be. I think that sounds plausible. Most plausible reason so far!

BLOOMINGBURG — Naomi Sayre — the 21-year-old Bloomingburg woman who has been missing since March 4 — was found dead around 12:45 a.m. today, according to Fayette County Sheriff Vernon Stanforth.

“There were no signs of foul play discovered during the examination, and the time and cause of death is unknown at this time, although decomposition of the remains indicate that Sayre had been deceased for an extended period of time,” said Stanforth.

So many weird things going on here. No foul play? So how did she end up dead in a closet? And for an extended period of time? Like longer than the time she was reported missing? And mom won’t speak with investigators?

BUBM

On March 22, 2023, at 12:38 a.m., the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a person found deceased at the same residence where Naomi was reported missing.

That's not accurate right? That would mean she was found in the closet of her own home?

“There were no signs of foul play discovered during the examination, and the time and cause of death is unknown at this time, although decomposition of the remains indicate that Sayre had been deceased for an extended period of time,” said Stanforth.

So many weird things going on here. No foul play? So how did she end up dead in a closet? And for an extended period of time? Like longer than the time she was reported missing? And mom won’t speak with investigators?

she may have put herself in the closet - I am trying to say that as nicely as possible.

Of course, someone else may have put her there, but what I said above still stands. I had a friend hang herself from the clothing rod in her closet just last year.

BUBM

On March 22, 2023, at 12:38 a.m., the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a person found deceased at the same residence where Naomi was reported missing.

That's not accurate right? That would mean she was found in the closet of her own home?

That's how I'm reading it, as well. How odd...

I wonder if she took more pills than she intended to, was able to sneak back into the home when the other residents were distracted, and became disoriented while finding a hiding place where she unfortunately succumbed to an overdose.

How could she have been in her own home all this time and not found? It's a 3 bedroom house, surely they'd have checked everywhere. And why would her mother need a lawyer for an overdose?

I read very recently about a man who was reported missing by his wife - and was found about eight months later, mummified, in a closet in their own residence. The home was searched by law enforcement two or three times prior. Apparently this was a hoarding-type situation and the woman rarely accessed this particular area of the home, let alone the closet where he was found. She only found him because she was retrieving Christmas decorations.

Do we take this to mean recreational prescription drugs like Xanax?

"At the time of the missing person report, Theresa reported that Naomi had ingested medication not prescribed to her (Naomi)..."

I'm sorry but my hinky meter is up on this. I just don't get it. Did LE search the residence at the time she was reported missing? I'm not saying they had to, she is 21 and mom/boyfriend reported her missing but just wondering if the did. Does anyone know how long it would take for odor to come into play? She is being reported that she was there for an "extended period of time" did mom smell anything? The taking of the pills could be BS, she could have, or an accident or forced at this point. AND then to boot, mom is hiding behind a lawyer IMO. Just lovely. Something stinks here. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back