UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If guilty, her preferred victims appear to be those who cannot speak out, and attacks are usually carried out when she is alone with them, so I'm not convinced we will hear anything, even if she's found guilty.

All IMO , if guilty.
If guilty, I wonder if she ever considered a career in care homes? - "untoward things" can happen there too. If guilty.

So he disagrees with the other 2 experts?
This is Child P, I don't think we were prev. told about his liver also having bruising. He agrees that Child O's bruising couldn't have been caused by CPR but it seems like P had smaller bruising so he's saying it's possible it could be from CPR for him.

Yesterday he said O's bruises were similar to one's seen in RTA

If guilty, her preferred victims appear to be those who cannot speak out, and attacks are usually carried out when she is alone with them, so I'm not convinced we will hear anything, even if she's found guilty.

All IMO , if guilty.
If guilty

Maybe earlier red flags in behaviour were considered to be her general weirdness, geekeness or whatever it is called in English :oops:

JMO

This is Child P, I don't think we were prev. told about his liver also having bruising. He agrees that Child O's bruising couldn't have been caused by CPR but it seems like P had smaller bruising so he's saying it's possible it could be from CPR for him.

Yesterday he said O's bruises were similar to one's seen in RTA

I think this helps strengthen his testimony re. Baby O, as he can't be accused of just agreeing with the other experts or going along with an assumption of deliberate harm.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I don't think my post was understood.

I meant she was not considered "lethal" as her quirks might have been seen as just weird.

Because I am certain that IF GUILTY there were red flags in abundance.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan O'Donoghue

@MrDanDonoghue
·
46s

Mr Myers is now taking the medic back over the cases he has reviewed, starting with Child A. Mr Myers quotes his review, in which Dr Marnerides said the cause of death was 'unascertained' and that there was no 'convincing indication the death was due to an unnatural cause'

Dan O'Donoghue

@MrDanDonoghue
·
1m

Mr Myers asks the medic if he agrees, he responds: 'Yes, I wrote it'

"The defence lawyer is focusing his questioning on the fact he has had to rely on Dr Dewi Evans and other medics for his review.
Dr.Marnerides earlier said to discount the clinical evidence in forming his reports was akin asking someone to explain physics without using mathematics.". Brilliant. I think Mr. Myers might have met his match.

I can’t believe he did leave it on a cliff edge as well, oh well we will endure the suspense until around 5 pm, again.

We're back after lunch and have moved to Child O. Yesterday the court heard that the boy allegedly suffered a liver injury akin to a road traffic collision - Mr Myers has been asking Dr Marnerides about the minimum force needed to cause such an injury

Dr Marnerides says there is 'no way of measuring the force in a baby because we cannot conduct such experiments on babies'. He says from his experience, the minimum force required 'would be of the magnitude of forces generated from a baby jumping on a trampoline and falling'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419