OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

HENRYETTA, Okla. (AP) — Authorities searching a rural Oklahoma property for two missing teenagers discovered the bodies of seven people Monday, including the suspected remains of the teens and a convicted sex offender who was sought along with them, the local sheriff said.

Okmulgee County Sheriff Eddy Rice said the state medical examiner will have to confirm the identities of the victims, but “we believe that we have found the persons.” He said the bodies were believed to include those of 14-year-old Ivy Webster and 16-year-old Brittany Brewer, along with Jesse McFadden, the felon authorities had said the teens were traveling with.
(More)

A bench warrant had been issued Monday for McFadden in nearby Muskogee County when he failed to appear in court on charges of child *advertiser censored* and soliciting sexual conduct/communication with a minor.

Court records show a jury trial in the case scheduled for Monday. A lawyer for McFadden did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

McFadden served nearly 17 years in prison after he was convicted of first-degree rape in 2003, state records show.

Rice said he believed authorities found all those who had been reported missing. He declined to say how many of the victims were juveniles, how they died or how long they had been at the property.

He said he had "no idea" what led to the deaths. He said it was "a tragic day in Okmulgee County."

The local school district said in a statement that it was "grieving over the tragedy of the loss of several of our students."

"We are doing everything that we can just in case something is left open. We don't want to miss anything," Rice said.

Investigators said the missing girls were hanging out in the McAlester area and were supposed to return home by 5:00 p.m.

"Our hearts go out to family, friends school mates and everyone else," Rice said.

Last edited:
Historically it's very likely they're just out there holed up in some shady motel believing they're going to start a life together. I expect they'll be much easier to find than that Cleveland, Texas guy.

Except no alert came up on my phone and I’m about 3 hours away from this guy who likely has these two minors in possession, But he is in Oklahoma and I’m in Texas.
That Cleveland, Texas convict escaped from a prison bus and should have been picked up within 15 min of his escape but he went on to kill five people.

I followed this yesterday- 7 were found dead, two teen girls identified. The guy wasn’t caught and he likely killed himself, the two teens, and other family members.
We know SA is an addiction- like child SA- and yet we keep letting them go free.

JMO

Brewer’s father told KFOR that he was informed that his daughter was found dead.

“I’m just lost,” he said. “It hasn’t sunk in yet. I still think she’s going to walk in right behind me or walk up next to me. It still hasn’t sunken in that she’s gone.”

Since the tragic news, he says he has been bonding with Webster’s family and the Henryetta community.

“It’s a tragedy all the way across, but Oklahomans come together,” he said. “We will get through this all as a community.”

The bodies are believed to be those of the two missing teenagers, (Jesse) McFadden and four others.

Here's another article:

This is just devastating. All these lives lost. My condolences to the families. Just absolutely horrible.

Struggling to understand how a registered sex offender w/ such a history & an upcoming court date was even allowed to be free & near minors/ teenagers. Also what about parole?

he should have been remanded prior to court date

https://www.newson6.com/story/644fc...m-okmulgee-county-found-on-henryetta-property

"McFadden was a registered sex offender who was supposed to stand trial Monday, May 1, in Muskogee County.
He was charged in 2017 with using a contraband cell phone in prison to send sexual messages to a teenage girl.
He was in prison at that time after being convicted of rape in 2003 in Pittsburg County."
How on earth in this small little town did word not get out about his priors?? People talk, how on earth was he able to hide in plain site??

I always hate it when these types of cases show up in my state as they so often due. My folks were from a small rural town here and I spent my childhood summers there with my grandma. I loved it and I always dreamed when I was a kid that I’d grow up in one just like it. I thought it was very cool hanging out in the local hamburger and soda shop on Main Street with my aunts and uncles only teens themselves. Walking the sidewalks was fun. It didn’t seem like Saturday night if there wasn’t some guy hoopin‘ and hollerin‘ racing down the street. Long ago memories of innocent days no longer…

I always hate it when these types of cases show up in my state as they so often due. My folks were from a small rural town here and I spent my childhood summers there with my grandma. I loved it and I always dreamed when I was a kid that I’d grow up in one just like it. I thought it was very cool hanging out in the local hamburger and soda shop on Main Street with my aunts and uncles only teens themselves. Walking the sidewalks was fun. It didn’t seem like Saturday night if there wasn’t some guy hoopin‘ and hollerin‘ racing down the street. Long ago memories of innocent days no longer…
Those stories are so reminiscent of the stories I hear from many many Oklahomans including my husband and his family. I moved here 10 years ago after living in Dallas outskirts for 10 years, and was born and raised in SLC. I will say that for being a city girl, I've been way more horrified by the crimes and ways of life in these small Oklahoma towns than I ever felt in the cities. That has very much surprised me.

Nice to see he could still take time to text the victim of crime he was due in court for that Monday and blame her for what he was about to unleash.
Could you post a link for this? My hubby showed me a story this morning that said this but I can't find it. Would be so grateful if you have the link. ETA: that poor girl, or likely a young woman now, she's not responsible for his actions but to blame her, I hope she gets some really good help after this and realizes what she herself possibly escaped from. Will be keeping her in my prayers also.

Is it because the perp victim blames? And the new potential gf/bf believes them?
I can't say in general, but in this case, I happened to look up the wife's name in ODCR hours before the bodies were found and she had a protective order against a prior spouse. I do not know if he was the father of her children or not. I hadn't even posted about finding that because it wasn't related or necessary. But much like abusers usually keep abusing, abuse victims usually end up in similar situations. We have to find better ways in this world of healing these patterns and cycles of abuse.

@Regal Beagle - do you have a source for that statement?
NewsNation, Ashley Banfield. She interviewed the original victim who's crime he went to prison for. During the interview the original victim had expressed consent from the current victim of the latest charges. I caught the episode on YouTube this morning. It is my understanding from the interview the current victim even went to LE with the threatening txt msg before heinous acts occured.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back