Last edited:
Well today…
If you search Scott Peterson - the word “denied” is there
If you search “denied” - the name Scott Peterson is there
“Denied“- to refuse to accept the
existence, truth, or validity

IMO
That man needs to shut it & serve his punishment
His mouthy, deluded sister gets on my one last nerve.
Hopefully this denial shuts up the entire family.
Scott needs to ask himself " was it worth it"??

Well today…
If you search Scott Peterson - the word “denied” is there
If you search “denied” - the name Scott Peterson is there
“Denied“- to refuse to accept the
existence, truth, or validity

IMO
That man needs to shut it & serve his punishment
He and his family refuse to accept two basic facts: 1) The "sightings" of Laci walking her dog were false- it was determined to be another pregnant woman wearing black and white, 2) Richelle Nice aka Strawberry Shortcake wasn't a stealth juror. She reached her decision fairly that Scott was guilty, and Geragos could have had her striken from the jury in jury selection, but he chose not to.

Will Scott be back home at San Quentin in time for the holidays? Just in time to get his slice of barely FDA approved turkey?

Very happy to see this put to rest.

moo

Per my notes - he is no longer in San Quentin. After his death penalty was lifted & sentenced to life in prison - he got moved.

Peterson was transferred from San Quentin State Prison (~10/21/22) to Mule Creek State Prison.

Per my notes - he is no longer in San Quentin. After his death penalty was lifted & sentenced to life in prison - he got moved.

Peterson was transferred from San Quentin State Prison (~10/21/22) to Mule Creek State Prison.
Guess he lost his historic Bay view. He's way inland now.

Guess he lost his historic Bay view. He's way inland now.

This maximum security facility opened in November 1989 as a way to confine California’s most disruptive male inmates. There is currently a capacity of 3832 inmates, who reside within a double perimeter fence reinforced with razor wire and an electronic detection system. There is close custody of inmates at the Mule Creek State Prison, and this institution also operates the California state Secure Mental Health Facility, which houses inmates on death row.

He's still not done.:mad:
Peterson last month filed a new petition for habeas corpus in California’s First District Court of Appeal. It has six claims, including that new witnesses have come forward with information supporting the defense’s theory that Laci was abducted and killed by men she saw burglarizing a neighbor’s home.

He's still not done.:mad:

Peterson last month filed a new petition for habeas corpus in California’s First District Court of Appeal. It has six claims, including that new witnesses have come forward with information supporting the defense’s theory that Laci was abducted and killed by men she saw burglarizing a neighbor’s home.
That's not new! Those were proven false sightings.

I don't have the time right now to listen and watch the entire video but I am familiar with the arguments against Scott Petersen's guilt. I believe the police thoroughly investigated the burglary issue from the house across the street. I have always said this: if Mark Geragos had witnesses that could support his case regarding the burglary across the street, why didn't he put those people on the stand? As far as Laci sightings, eye witness testimony is so unreliable. I recall when Caylee Anthony was said to be missing, there were many alleged sightings of her all over the place and we know where she was- lying dead.

I don't have the time right now to listen and watch the entire video but I am familiar with the arguments against Scott Petersen's guilt. I believe the police thoroughly investigated the burglary issue from the house across the street. I have always said this: if Mark Geragos had witnesses that could support his case regarding the burglary across the street, why didn't he put those people on the stand? As far as Laci sightings, eye witness testimony is so unreliable. I recall when Caylee Anthony was said to be missing, there were many alleged sightings of her all over the place and we know where she was- lying dead.
According to video all so-called witnesses. (Walking dog witnesses) said she had black pants, white topper. But her body was found in cream or khaki colored pants. Doesn't prove someone didn't change her pants, but why? If she had been abducted and dog found, where was time/opp to change her clothes? Video is vg at tracing things he said to af, and things he did like tracing currents in bay weeks ahead.

I should add that I didn't follow case much as it developed so am open to be corrected. Oh, when sp got back home that day he told 3 neighbors he had been golfing. Maybe he and BMorph can hold hands in hell some day. Imo

I understand how family members cannot at all fathom Scott being a murderer, being the charming guy.
He’s all too happy to string them along and let them help him try to restore his reputation. I feel bad for loved ones being conned this way, we see it in a lot of cases… I wish people were more skeptical with charming folks as it’s much less a healthy trait as empathy which has taken the back burner in our society.

All jmo of course!

And IIRC, the pregnant woman that the initial witnesses claimed they saw walking a dog was actually determined to be a pregnant neighbour who also had a dog. It was not Lacey.

Lacey was very pregnant and home alone that day. If she did happen upon 3 burglars , I highly doubt she would have confronted them and threatened to call the cops. She grew up in Modesto--- she was street smart and knew better. That story makes no sense. Any rational pregnant woman would have pretended she saw nothing and escaped the situation before calling 911. IMO

And IIRC, the pregnant woman that the initial witnesses claimed they saw walking a dog was actually determined to be a pregnant neighbour who also had a dog. It was not Lacey.

Lacey was very pregnant and home alone that day. If she did happen upon 3 burglars , I highly doubt she would have confronted them and threatened to call the cops. She grew up in Modesto--- she was street smart and knew better. That story makes no sense. Any rational pregnant woman would have pretended she saw nothing and escaped the situation before calling 911. IMO
you make excellent points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members