GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Scott Peterson has been moved off death row more than two years after the California Supreme Court overturned his death sentence for killing his pregnant wife two decades ago, corrections officials said Monday.

Peterson was moved last week from San Quentin State Prison north of San Francisco to Mule Creek State Prison east of Sacramento.

I forgot about that...

Has the Innocence Project run out of innocent and potentially innocent people to help?

I'm stunned that they'd be willing to waste their resources on this.

JMO
They will quickly find that he ISN'T innocent! The reported sightings of Laci were all proven to be false ones. There were other pregnant women wearing the same colors of clothing, which are common- black & white. And how do you explain fishing in the exact spot where her body turns up???

The Innocence Project taking this case on absolutely makes a mockery of the actual mission of this nonprofit. Tf?

Are they doing this just to remain relevant? He was proven guilty! The concrete! The hair dye! The boat! The attempted escape to Mexico! I could go on and on.... are these attorneys nuts? Or just wanting attention?

The Innocence Project taking this case on absolutely makes a mockery of the actual mission of this nonprofit. Tf?

Are they doing this just to remain relevant? He was proven guilty! The concrete! The hair dye! The boat! The attempted escape to Mexico! I could go on and on.... are these attorneys nuts? Or just wanting attention?
But But But those neighbors across the street- I am sure they spirited her away, dumped her body in the exact place where Scott was "fishing"-----just to frame Scott- Oh, I am rolling on the floor with laughter--- I always admired the Innocence Project, --well, that has changed as of right now!!!!

What "new" evidence would that be?
I am assuming the years are wrong in this article but looks like they're bringing up the burglary yet again which to my knowledge is not new and a van fire at the airport? I don't know. I'm confused.

His attorneys are seeking dozens of items they say they could not locate after reviewing the trial files from his prior counsel "after a thorough search," according to the filings. The items include evidence from the investigations into a December 2022 burglary of a home across the street from the Petersons' in Modesto in Stanislaus County, Laci Peterson's missing Croton watch, and a van fire in the Airport District on Dec. 25, 2022, according to the filings. They are also seeking documents from interviews with several witnesses

Saw Geragos on the news. Spinning the spin.
The reporter said Innocence Project declined to be interviewed, as well as the Rocha family.
My heart goes out to the Rocha Family. This piece of scum and the Innocence Project has to bring this back to life again? Heartbreaking. Wish he would have received the death penalty and be gone. Is this Innocence Project scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6