MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM w added emphasis

What i don't get in the slightest is the idea these men were somehow trapped in the backyard. Okay, we will say JW is far from the door to the "porch" and guy 5 says he already left. Well, i don't care, three grown men (two of whom worked in construction) can escape a backyard even with a fence. There's a shed and 2 trees in the corner of the fence and the neighbor's house is on the other side. Unless they were physically incapable of movement, they would have gotten out, imo.

Also, where are their phones? One article says one guy left his coat in the house. Okay, what about the other two guys' coats... Did they have coats? But, mostly, what about their phones? Because you know people were calling, texting, messaging them if they were going so far as to go to JW's house. Were their phones in their pockets or outside somewhere? Because if they were in the house, they would have been making all sorts of noise.

I haven't commented on this case but have been peripherally following. The above is what puzzles me most. and in addition to those have the following to add to the hmm factor.

Normal, healthy, sober people do not spent two days asleep on their couch as the host's attorney seems to have indicated in several articles I read IMO and IME. Was there some sort of magic mushroom adventure going on that night? The host's attorney says he hasn't been able to go to his job since the backlash began, implying there is a job. Was he scheduled to work during the two days he was allegedly sleeping on his couch? Did he call off sick?

This case is just thoroughly bizarre to me for many reasons.

I wasn't talking about FB messages, which I did discuss in a previous post, saying basically what you just did.

This time I was talking about texts and phone calls. :)
The calls should show up as missed calls, right? Of course he could have deleted them, but that means he saw them. Same with texts as far as I know.

I am just going to ignore JW's lawyer because I am not going to accuse JW of anything, but...

I can think of a couple of ways it could be true the friends and family sent multiple messages yet also true when JW says he only saw one. It's basic phone stuff, so i am not going to be specific.

What i am not sure of is the part where the messages were marked as read. This may be a phone thing that idk. But, the most likely explanation is someone just swiped through them quickly without reading them OR JW really did not get a torrent of messages because reasons even though the messages were sent (although i think those things would not say the message was read, but i am not sure).

It says cars (plural) were there. They did not uber. (I think if uber or similar was involved, that might be mentioned by now) Imo, i don't even think they carpooled because imo i think they all came from different locations and all planned to go to different locations afterwards.

Man #5, it is possible that he can at least say what time (approximately) the people arrived which might help figure out how long they were there and alive. So, i don't need to know his lifestory, but i hope he can help the police give some kind of reasonable explanation to the deceased men's families. It is possible he could some idea where those guys initially parked to know if their cars were found in a different location.

I am saying this because what if one or more of the guys who owned those cars moved them for some reason (left and came back, for example). Idk why this would happen or even if it did happen, but people do this sometimes for all kinds of reasons.

This is just my opinion, but i think the fiancee who broke in and found the first deceased man was still there when the police arrived. I just don't see any reason for her to leave... Maybe she left the house, but i have a feeling she was still nearby. She would want to know asap what happened to her fiance, and staying at least in close proximity would be the fastest way to learn this. So, she might have seen JW greet this police, this may be why part of the story is that he was in his boxers, etc.

It's interesting he apparently did not hear her, but he heard the cops. Because it doesn't sound like there was a delay in opening the door for the police. But, there could be an explanation for that.

What i don't get in the slightest is the idea these men were somehow trapped in the backyard. Okay, we will say JW is far from the door to the "porch" and guy 5 says he already left. Well, i don't care, three grown men (two of whom worked in construction) can escape a backyard even with a fence. There's a shed and 2 trees in the corner of the fence and the neighbor's house is on the other side. Unless they were physically incapable of movement, they would have gotten out, imo.

Also, where are their phones? One article says one guy left his coat in the house. Okay, what about the other two guys' coats... Did they have coats? But, mostly, what about their phones? Because you know people were calling, texting, messaging them if they were going so far as to go to JW's house. Were their phones in their pockets or outside somewhere? Because if they were in the house, they would have been making all sorts of noise.

And if they had their phones, they could have called friends or family (or uber or 911) to help them out unless they just immediately all fell unconscious for some reason. Every explanation i have seen kind of works if it had just been one guy, but three?

Eta: JW had been friends with at least two guys for 20 years. So, i can see why he was hanging out with them.
According to previous news report, the man she found on the porch was her fiancé.
If correct, I can only imagine how traumatic that was for her. :(

Personally I keep my phone on DND at all times, I have notifications silenced and I often “open” messages that I don’t remotely remember because it’s 3am or my Facebook is open on my laptop so they show as read, etc.

I’ve mentioned my weekly game night before but wanted to add that my friend(whose home we play at) is very similar to who I think the survivor is. He works from home, has the full space but has made a man cave of the basement that if we don’t interrupt him he will stay in for days on end. Almost all of us(the parents in our group excluded) wear headphones/media even when at home instead of having just tv blaring.

We let ourselves in and out of his home, and he will sometimes go to bed before we leave or as we are leaving. And we have often stayed around to finish the movie, or sit on the porch.

I think both the survivor and his attorney are desperately trying to play CYA about stuff that isn’t importsnt(drugs) and just end up making themselves look get worse.

I haven't commented on this case but have been peripherally following. The above is what puzzles me most. and in addition to those have the following to add to the hmm factor.

Normal, healthy, sober people do not spent two days asleep on their couch as the host's attorney seems to have indicated in several articles I read IMO and IME. Was there some sort of magic mushroom adventure going on that night? The host's attorney says he hasn't been able to go to his job since the backlash began, implying there is a job. Was he scheduled to work during the two days he was allegedly sleeping on his couch? Did he call off sick?

This case is just thoroughly bizarre to me for many reasons.
According to MSM, JW has a job.

The three deceased had jobs, too..it has been said that they were expected to report to work on Monday.

We don't know much about guy 5, but i take a guess he has a job. I don't know if that's relevant in and of itself. But, it is relevant that (probably) all of these guys were supposed to work the next day.

Guys who are all supposed to work does not scream out at me as guys who decided to wildly experiment with illicit drugs. I think if they took something, they thought it was relatively mild. Jmo

I remember a few years ago there was some kind of fake valium in either Ireland or Scotland. It looked kind of like legit valium except maybe not as neat and pristine as a real rx should be. The people distributing it had an old pill press (or whatever it's called). Idk what this stuff had in it, but it killed people. I am not saying that these guys took that because Idk if that stuff is even in the U.S.

I am saying what if they took something they thought was a legit rx? Something that they thought would completely wear off after a few hours? But, it was fake and with fent around...

It's interesting he apparently did not hear her, but he heard the cops. Because it doesn't sound like there was a delay in opening the door for the police. But, there could be an explanation for that.
(Quote snipped by me)
Did the police arrive with sirens and lights going? It wouldn't surprise me if they did. JW might not have heard someone calling out if he had headphones on, but seeing flashing lights directly outside in the street, especially at night, does tend to draw attention.

I don't understand why a woman who suspected the worst would break into someone's home without calling the police for a wellness check. To me, it seems like she suspected something bad had happened, yet was not comfortable letting the police handle it, possibly because she knew there were drugs involved imo. I imagine she would have noticed her fiancé's vehicle parked on the street before breaking in too. People don't just randomly break in to others' homes like that instead of letting the police handle it. I mean, there could have been a gas leak in the home for all she knew but she decides to break in. Peculiar. MOO.

Maybe previously posted:

"Parents of Chiefs fan found frozen to death alongside 2 friends in yard think trio was drugged, ‘dragged’ outside by scientist pal: ‘He concocted something’​

if you are going to premeditate the drugging your very good long time friends I would think that you would have a better plan for what comes after other than dragging them out to your backyard and simply leaving them there to die, and then continuing to leave them there in plain view to be discovered days later by one of the very worried friends/family whose calls and texts you have been ignoring finds them. I don't think the parents theory holds water. JMO

Maybe previously posted:

"Parents of Chiefs fan found frozen to death alongside 2 friends in yard think trio was drugged, ‘dragged’ outside by scientist pal: ‘He concocted something’​

I am not saying that this is what actually happened because I wasn't there. But, if i was their family, i would be pretty mad right now because you are supposed to look after your house guests.

I know my friends' cars.. if i could see any part of the car through the snow, i would wonder why their car was at my house and call them immediately. I would not assume "oh, they ubered, all is well".

if you are going to premeditate the drugging your very good long time friends I would think that you would have a better plan for what comes after other than dragging them out to your backyard and simply leaving them there to die, and then continuing to leave them there in plain view to be discovered days later by one of the very worried friends/family whose calls and texts you have been ignoring finds them. I don't think the parents theory holds water. JMO
I am thinking it was an accidental overdose and possibly afraid of association to the activity. MOO.

Maybe previously posted:

Pure click bait. There is no evidence the "scientist pal" uses drugs, knows how to concoct a lethal drug or that the bodies were "dragged" outside.

JMO

I don't understand why a woman who suspected the worst would break into someone's home without calling the police for a wellness check. To me, it seems like she suspected something bad had happened, yet was not comfortable letting the police handle it, possibly because she knew there were drugs involved imo. I imagine she would have noticed her fiancé's vehicle parked on the street before breaking in too. People don't just randomly break in to others' homes like that instead of letting the police handle it. I mean, there could have been a gas leak in the home for all she knew but she decides to break in. Peculiar. MOO.
I hadn’t thought about any of this, but you might just be right.
The only other explanation I can think of: There was a case where a college girl was missing and her boyfriend was ignoring their texts and calls, so her parents and sister broke into his house (where sadly they did find her dead). But this was only after police were called after boyfriend ignored their knocks — and police said they would not be able to break in lawfully. Could she have been told the same?

BBM. That's why I find the fact that she broke into the house such a red flag.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member