MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunflowermomma

Reaction score

"Three Missouri men went to watch a football game at a house in Kansas City, say friends and family.Three days later, those three friends were found dead outside the home.

Days after the bodies of these men were discovered, the Kansas City Police Department is revealing their identities — 38-year-old Ricky Johnson, 37-year-old David Harrington and 36-year-old Clayton McGeeney.
The bodies of all three men were discovered late Tuesday night when McGeeney's fiancée went to the house looking for the men, according to a spokesperson for the Kansas City Police Department.

Two friends of the men who spoke with Inside Edition Digital say that the three had all gone to the house on Sunday to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game, and no one had heard from them since that time.Those friends also claim that calls to the person who is currently living in that house went unanswered in the days after the game, an allegation police would not comment on at this time."

1705361281840.png

"Three Missouri men went to watch a football game at a house in Kansas City, say friends and family.Three days later, those three friends were found dead outside the home.

Days after the bodies of these men were discovered, the Kansas City Police Department is revealing their identities — 38-year-old Ricky Johnson, 37-year-old David Harrington and 36-year-old Clayton McGeeney.
The bodies of all three men were discovered late Tuesday night when McGeeney's fiancée went to the house looking for the men, according to a spokesperson for the Kansas City Police Department.

Two friends of the men who spoke with Inside Edition Digital say that the three had all gone to the house on Sunday to watch the Kansas City Chiefs game, and no one had heard from them since that time.Those friends also claim that calls to the person who is currently living in that house went unanswered in the days after the game, an allegation police would not comment on at this time."

View attachment 474964
1 man found on back porch, other 2 men found in backyard. The home owner was allegedly inside the house and unharmed. No obvious signs of foul play, so no charges (yet). Autopsy results are pending.

I don't understand when LE says there's no indication of foul play. (Yet.) Three men are dead in two locations at one house. They had been missing for days. Did the homeowner never look in his backyard? Even if it's not something obvious like gunshot wounds, something is still not right.

MOO.

From the house photo in the article, it looks like it's #5208.

Article says 5200 block of NW 83rd Terrace.

Looking at Google maps, the one that looks like it is #5208. However you can see it only from an angle because someone has had Google blur the home. (However you can see earlier street views of the home which does show it's the same one.)

5208 NW 83 Terrace

download (2).jpeg

Screenshot_20240115_195924_Maps.jpg

Eta: The backyard seems to be fenced and backs up to a larger road. It also looks like there is a bus stop directly behind the house.

I don't understand when LE says there's no indication of foul play. (Yet.) Three men are dead in two locations at one house. They had been missing for days. Did the homeowner never look in his backyard? Even if it's not something obvious like gunshot wounds, something is still not right.

MOO.

drugs? maybe they left and he didn't realize they were on the porch/in the backyard and he just thought they had gone home or maybe they were shot and he just didn't hear that? that's a lot less believable though

MOO.
Right? There’s no chance they all passed of natural causes like this!

MOO - my first thought was bad cocaine or something laced with fentanyl, homeowner friend panicking/high and unsure how to deal with the situation.
This was my thought as well because it has been happening a lot where I live. People get together and snort, what they think is cocaine, and end up with mass overdoses happening at the same time.

I am going to bet it was drugs laced with fentanyl. Guy who lives there probably was scared of getting into trouble. Not sure how you can have three people dead in your yard, their vehicles still there and you're getting messages from their friends and family and you hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA