MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t access it.
Can you give a synopsis?
This is not verbatim, just doing my best, so please bear with me.

———
Chris Cuomo / News Nation

Ricky Johnson’s dad was on, and he believes they were drugged. Very sad to watch.

Attorney Piscerno is now on…. he said, a lot of inaccuracies .
That they watched the football game at the fifth individual’s house (mystery man)…. Then went to JW’s house afterwards.
And that’s why he wanted to come on to square some of the loose ends up .
They went over there to hang out. JW had only known the fifth individual for two or three years, though he was already an acquaintance of one of the other guys.
That fifth person leaves around midnight. The other three stay for a while, an hour to two hours , but JW doesn’t know for sure.
JW is tired and wants to go to sleep, and the three are making their way out the front door, and that’s the last time that JW sees them.
Piscerno won’t comment on drugs.
Paraphrasing:
Cuomo: Families were trying to reach his client and they couldn’t get him, so His client was ducking them essentially.
According to Piscerno , these guys were tight, they watched the Chiefs game together every week. JW has lost three close friends and is devastated.
No evidence bodies were dragged.
Cuomo: Very troubling questions , but This situation just doesn’t make sense.

Bringing in firmer FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer .

Continued…..

Edited: Corrected spelling of last name
FYI: Combined this part with part two, below.

Last edited:

———
Chris Cuomo / News Nation

Ricky Johnson’s dad was on, and he believes they were drugged. Very sad to watch.

Attorney Piscerno is now on…. he said, a lot of inaccuracies .
That they watched the football game at the fifth individual’s house (mystery man)…. Then went to JW’s house afterwards.
They went over there to hang out. JW had only known the fifth individual for two or three years, though he was already an acquaintance of one of the other guys.
That fifth person leaves around midnight. The other three stay for a while, an hour to two hours , but JW doesn’t know for sure.
JW is tired and wants to go to sleep, and the three are making their way out the front door, and that’s the last time that JW sees them.
Paraphrasing:
Cuomo: Families were trying to reach his client and they couldn’t get him, so His client was ducking them essentially.
According to Piscerno , these guys were tight, they watched the Chiefs game together every week. JW has lost three close friends and is devastated.

Bringing in firmer FBI agent Jennifer Corfendaffer (spelling?)

Continued…..
Thank you so much.

If they were drinking to excess, no surprises there with the excitement of the game etc., they could have developed hypothermia, gone outside into the colder weather which exacerbated the hyperthermia.

If they had alcoholic poisoning, that can bring on heart attacks as well as rendering you unconscious.

If drugs were added to the mix…..

Fentanyl overdoses happen pretty fast so if this was an overdose, then whatever they used to injest it would still be around, like straws, foil, etc. That makes me think that law enforcement has a pretty good idea what happened and are just waiting for the toxicology results. Unless someone removed the paraphernalia before police were called. My opinion only.

———
01/24/24 News Nation: Cuomo

Attorney Piscerno: there are a lot of inaccuracies .

Piscerno: these guys were tight, they watched the Chiefs game together every week. JW has lost three close friends and is devastated.

Bringing in former FBI agent Jennifer Coffindaffer .

Continued…..

Cuomo: As a former prosecutor… as you know , With these situations something that seems strange is strange… so, Taking the attorney as a matter of fact, authorities are not investigating as a homicide. What do you see ?

JC: I think they are investigating and already have the preliminary autopsy results. They should have looked at that crime scene when you have three individuals deceased.
LE should have interviewed everyone, and already have looked at his phones for the messages, as they aren’t getting to this scene until two days later.
There are inconsistent statements from attorney. He said they went to bars to watch the game (?) now he’s saying they went to the fifth persons house to watch it. There are inconsistencies that are extremely relevant here, and it doesn’t pass the smell test.
Cuomo: This is very mysterious…. What are the potential problems for the homeowner (host)
JC: don’t think anything here was purposeful, but was he neglectful in not getting them help , rendering aid , calling 911 .
Did he know they were in the back yard? We know the coat, the personal items were in the house. We know the cars were out front. None of that makes sense that he would not notice that for two days.
That is his possible criminal exposure. Also, who provided the drugs if there ends up being drugs. Something… hallucinogenics where they didn’t even realize they were cold. Or was it a Fentanyl situation.

Chris Cuomo said he will stay on the case.

ETA: Adding link to Cuomo interviews.

Last edited:
Agree. And buy 4 tickets to next week's Chiefs game at around $1,000 per seat, for all of them, including him, to go to.
Interesting…was this quoted somewhere or inside knowledge? I may have missed it.

Definitely agree his actions are not one of someone who allegedly “drugged” his close friends, but this fact about cements that for me. That’s a lot of money to spend on friends if you were supposedly planning to poison them, as the family has claimed. I already stated I believe this is sadly a case of laced drug usage. The fentanyl crisis in the U.S. right now is very real. I personally know multiple people who have had loved ones (all young adults below the age of 25) pass away in in the past year— all from fentanyl-laced cocaine during a “night out.” It’s scary stuff.

The biggest mystery to me here is how J.W. spent so much time unaware of what occurred. However, I do believe it may not have necessarily been malicious. Hopefully, the truth is revealed soon via toxicology and the authorities can get to the bottom of everything.

MOO.

Bbm.
Ita.
She effected an entrance out of fear, after her calls and maybe texts -- were missed or ignored.
The deceased man's car was there , and she didn't know if he was ill & need an ambulance, or whatever.
Sadly, it turned out to be so much worse !!
Omo.
Especially thinking there could be carbon monoxide poisoning. I wouldn’t wait until the police got there.

if you are going to premeditate the drugging your very good long time friends I would think that you would have a better plan for what comes after other than dragging them out to your backyard and simply leaving them there to die, and then continuing to leave them there in plain view to be discovered days later by one of the very worried friends/family whose calls and texts you have been ignoring finds them. I don't think the parents theory holds water. JMO
And what would be the motive?

The only thing I can imagine would be an accidental overdose that he wanted to pretend never happened due to fearing some sort of liability. I don’t know. It’s a weird case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon