MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to an allowable source (I've lost track of what's considered MSM on particular sites) that details the 5th guy contradicting JW'S story? He says he left about midnight with all 4 men being quite alive, awake, and watching jeopardy. I'm going to list this at MOO until someone can help me find a source that's acceptable to this site.

She committed a crime. Whether she did it out of fear or not, she broke into someone's home. All she had to do was call police to do a wellness check. Because the vehicles were there, LE would have entered if the occupant didn't answer the door. He did answer the door.

JMO
Her fiancés life was endanger. She knew this because….
He was missing.
He apparently was not answering calls or texts, or she wouldn’t have been worried.
His car was parked at this person’s house two days later.

It’s such a shame she couldn’t save him, but whatever happened, happened so quickly, there was just no way.
But God Bless her for trying.
Can you imagine how devastating it would be to come upon your loved one…. the loved one you had planned your future with… in that way? …. Literally stone cold dead? Horrific. It would be life changing. Possibly PTSD.
It’s not like he was even close to old. He was what, 37?

I can’t imagine charges being pressed against a young woman for trying to save someone’s life, ever. I just can’t.

Maybe previously posted:

"Parents of Chiefs fan found frozen to death alongside 2 friends in yard think trio was drugged, ‘dragged’ outside by scientist pal: ‘He concocted something’​

he needs to be careful what he is publicly accusing someone of doing
if I were JW, I'd sue for libel

It was-8 by the end of the game, but as other posters have noted, how do you freeze to death in a populous suburban neighborhood? Even if the friend locked them out, there had to be lots of neighbors at home watching the game. Not much else to go on a night that cold.
Not to mention their cars were there. Instant heat.

And don't forget about one of the men's coat being left inside the house. He just didn't notice that either?
Hmmmmm… That is another great point. Bizarre info coming down the pike on this case. Will love to watch this one unfold.

Perhaps he was the person who supplied them with something, to which they all shared - and it had fatal results. If true, he would be panicking and in a state of shock, denial, and fight or flight mode (especially if he poked around the backyard or noticed the coat, cars outside, etc. It’s seemingly tough to fathom all the other possible angles and suspects.

Does anyone have a link to an allowable source (I've lost track of what's considered MSM on particular sites) that details the 5th guy contradicting JW'S story? He says he left about midnight with all 4 men being quite alive, awake, and watching jeopardy. I'm going to list this at MOO until someone can help me find a source that's acceptable to this site.

There was. There is a picture of five guys. The two guys with their faces blurred were there. One is JW, we don't know the other person's name. I imagine it could be found out somehow, but it could not be posted here. So i have not looked and am just calling him guy #5.

the two guys in that picture that have their picture blurred were not there and one is not JW unless you're referring to a different picture than the one I've seen in the media

ETA: except we still don't know who the fifth person was so he could've been one of the guys blurred out

ETA: picture I'm referring to is at this link unblurred - the three victims are circled Mystery deepens as fifth friend at Chiefs gathering claims fans found frozen to death in backyard were inside watching ‘Jeopardy!’ when he left

Last edited:
really I didn't see that info
so they must not have thought they'd be outside for long - thinking a quick cigarette? or a quick joint?
That recent video posted showed shots of the backyard (looked like it was taken from over the fence of the neighbors directly behind) and there were chairs setup outside, on that flagstone you could see in the real estate site photos. Maybe there was one of those small fire pits out there too? It was hard for me to tell on that video. If there was it might have been set up so guests could smoke outside with some warmth, wouldn't need a coat?

Edit to add:

the two guys in that picture that have their picture blurred were not there and one is not JW unless you're referring to a different picture than the one I've seen in the media

ETA: except we still don't know who the fifth person was so he could've been one of the guys blurred out

ETA: picture I'm referring to is at this link unblurred - the three victims are circled Mystery deepens as fifth friend at Chiefs gathering claims fans found frozen to death in backyard were inside watching ‘Jeopardy!’ when he left
Oh i am sorry. I thought somewhere that picture was labeled as being taken that night.

Nonetheless, there is talk (even in articles) of a 5th guy being there part of the time.

Very interesting. I actually do the same, I have a fan on and then headphones on with more white noise. I almost always have my phone on silent. I tend to "cocoon" to recharge, especially after social interaction. But I still would see frantic text messages and calls because I glance at my phone to check the time, etc. Even if I don't unlock my phone, I can see all the notification icons. Also, my phone vibrates a bit when I touch it after a missed call. Yes, it depends on his phone settings, but I'm gonna be real surprised if a 30-something didn't glance at his phone for 3 days, especially if he has even left the house per his lawyer. All those alerts plus seeing the cars would definitely make me go "hmmm."
I’m a white noise person too. But yeah, it’s the not responding to texts that bothers me. No way did he not pick up his phone. And I do believe they sent texts to his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member