MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I just posted it in and artcle has he saying...

"At some point, he got tired and went to sleep while there were these guys in the home, and as I know now there was a couple of other people in the home,” Willis' lawyer, John Picerno, previously told Inside Edition Digital"
Oh, ok, so a couple of other people not including the 3 victims and JW? Hmmm.

Yes I just posted it in and artcle has he saying...

"At some point, he got tired and went to sleep while there were these guys in the home, and as I know now there was a couple of other people in the home,” Willis' lawyer, John Picerno, previously told Inside Edition Digital"
Thought he said three more, but again I need to re-read back.
Omo.

I really think this attorney (JW's) attorney is attempting to obfuscate and misdirect. I am not saying I think JW is guilty, but I do think his lawyer is trying to make it so we are just like dogs chasing our tails trying to figure out what is true and what is rumor.

I really think this attorney (JW's) attorney is attempting to obfuscate and misdirect. I am not saying I think JW is guilty, but I do think his lawyer is trying to make it so we are just like dogs chasing our tails trying to figure out what is true and what is rumor.
It seems that way, definitely.

I betcha it’s this sixth or seventh guy that facilitated whatever happened. Not the original people as noted in the beginning, these other guys for sure.
I’m also running in the election, please vote for me under the name Mickey Mouse.

Moo

IMO MOO - long time lurker, first time poster.

From my experience as a former addict who overdosed and was brought back - I unfortunately believe fentanyl was involved. Whether or not they were aware of taking the drug is a different discussion.

When I OD’D, it quite literally took 30 seconds to a minute. I took it, realized it was too much - and woke up to paramedics rubbing my sternum. It’s quick and deadly. Especially if they weren’t expecting it/dont have tolerance. Again, just my opinion based on personal experience + working in OD with my local health department as a sober person.

I feel for the families, but the dad of one of the deceased is making comments that could absolutely result in legal action against him. A horrible situation, to be sure.

Everything is MOO!

His car was parked at this person’s house two days later. ...

I saw this early on, that the three deceased men's cars were parked at the CS home for the two days they were missing - is this confirmed then??

if so, that's really hard to understand what was going on
JMO

From my experience as a former addict who overdosed and was brought back - I unfortunately believe fentanyl was involved. Whether or not they were aware of taking the drug is a different discussion.

When I OD’D, it quite literally took 30 seconds to a minute. I took it, realized it was too much - and woke up to paramedics rubbing my sternum. It’s quick and deadly. Especially if they weren’t expecting it/dont have tolerance. Again, just my opinion based on personal experience + working in OD with my local health department as a sober person.

I feel for the families, but the dad of one of the deceased is making comments that could absolutely result in legal action against him. A horrible situation, to be sure.

Everything is MOO!
Welcome to Websleuths. Thank you for posting your story. Glad you made it— it is deadly and reaching pandemic numbers.

Last edited:
Breaking into House?
Her fiancés life was endanger. She knew this because….
He was missing....
Can you imagine how devastating it would be to come upon your loved one….
I can’t imagine charges being pressed against a young woman for trying to save someone’s life, ever....
snipped for focus @neesaki
I doubt if anyone here thinks that criminal charges should be or will be brought for breaking & entering.

Speaking for myself, I thought about the desperation she must have felt - like your post says, absolutely devestating for her fiance to be gone w no explanation.
Plus potentially other factors making it even worse (if that's possible). jmo

Everything is MOO!
Welcome to Websleuths !!!

Yes they were called by the fiancee seeing one of the men lying on the flagstone "porch" area outside. They arrived, IIRC, about 10-15 mins later
Was the complete description of the position of the bodies ever reported? We know one victim was found on the porch and the others elsewhere in the yard, but were they flung randomly across the area, or sitting in or next to a lawn chair, around a firepit, or sitting at a table for example. LE knows this and it might also suggest no foul play.

A body dragged outside leaves drag marks on the ground and drag marks on the body/clothing which should be evident. These are big guys to carry out into the yard over your shoulder.

I don't understand when LE says there's no indication of foul play. (Yet.) Three men are dead in two locations at one house. They had been missing for days. Did the homeowner never look in his backyard? Even if it's not something obvious like gunshot wounds, something is still not right.

MOO.

It could be something accidental like ingesting something poisonous or toxic or toxic fumes. Drug overdose makes much sense!

Yes, agreed. I posted that prior to all these self-contradictory statements.
We really need to start keeping a list of all the contradictory statements. Having followed some high profile cases in the past, it's shocking how much stories change and all of a sudden you can't find a record of what you knew you read...somewhere...

We really need to start keeping a list of all the contradictory statements. Having followed some high profile cases in the past, it's shocking how much stories change and all of a sudden you can't find a record of what you knew you read...somewhere...

Here's one that was pointed out by the former FBI agent Coffander on News Nation

The attorney also changed the story on how the victims left, first saying he went to bed an didn't know what happened then saying he walked his friends to the door and saw them leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea