MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the new lawyer story is...5th guy left before the three men did, then JW walked the 3 to the front door and said good night-bye bye, JW crashed on the couch and the door was left unlocked, then the 3 at some point came back inside the house to hang out and play video games., then JW got up and went upstairs to bed putting ear buds/headphones (which I don't know, I've heard both described) in/on and turned on a loud fan to boot (in the dead of Winter, which I don't understand at all, but that's just me?). This explanation has changed, via the lawyer, so many times. I sure hope LE are keeping track and ask for another cooperative interview, just for clarity. The families deserve clarity. AJMO and trying to build a scenario in my head as to what happened, when and how.

Edited to add: The story is JW apparently never left the house now like was previously mentioned that he was home sporadically.
"Walked them to the door" I don't buy that. Guys hanging out, some friends for year , possibly under the influence. Too formal, moo

IMO MOO - long time lurker, first time poster.

From my experience as a former addict who overdosed and was brought back - I unfortunately believe fentanyl was involved. Whether or not they were aware of taking the drug is a different discussion.

When I OD’D, it quite literally took 30 seconds to a minute. I took it, realized it was too much - and woke up to paramedics rubbing my sternum. It’s quick and deadly. Especially if they weren’t expecting it/dont have tolerance. Again, just my opinion based on personal experience + working in OD with my local health department as a sober person.

I feel for the families, but the dad of one of the deceased is making comments that could absolutely result in legal action against him. A horrible situation, to be sure.

Everything is MOO!
This case also made me comment, first time. I love to read this site. This one case made me say something. I also overdosed, but it was because someone slipped something in my drink. It took hours before I hit the floor. I have no memory. "Friends" to scared to call the police. Left me to die. It was not fentanyl. (Roofies) Woke up in the hospital after getting my stomach pumped. If they had a roofie slip it would explain them outside in different areas. It would also explain Jordan Willis, and two days of odd behaviors.

This case also made me comment, first time. I love to read this site. This one case made me say something. I also overdosed, but it was because someone slipped something in my drink. It took hours before I hit the floor. I have no memory. "Friends" to scared to call the police. Left me to die. It was not fentanyl. (Roofies) Woke up in the hospital after getting my stomach pumped. If they had a roofie slip it would explain them outside in different areas. It would also explain Jordan Willis, and two days of odd behaviors.
possibly, makes me wonder how the fifth person who left earlier was feeling after his evening with the boys. Because if these guys were roofied, when and by whom?

The family says the messages showed as read, but JW says he did not see them.

There was significant discussion on this thread about FB Messenger and other apps which depending on one's settings can show items as read even if they have not been.
I use FB Messenger to message my husband and family members. Sometimes I'll see messages come through but I don't READ them because I am busy and plan on going back and reading them later. I don't think it is fair to vilify somebody and accuse them of reading messages when in fact they haven't. Were the deceased's family members that were messaging friends of his where he would know who they are? If I get messages from strangers on Messenger they often go into the abyss.

possibly, makes me wonder how the fifth person who left earlier was feeling after his evening with the boys. Because if these guys were roofied, when and by whom?
Jordan Willis in his boxers with an empty wine glass. Did he have enemies? Jordan Willis is to smart to be this dumb. It makes me believe he is also a victim. Then again pieces are missing, and we may all be shocked by what those pieces are.

Unless someone perhaps gifted Jordan Willis a nice bottle of perhaps wine. Maybe it was only meant for him, and he popped that sucker open and they all had a sip.
Would this have been given for the purpose of robbing him? Just trying to understand motive here.

Wow glad you survived that! I hadn’t thought of roofies, and it makes me think of ketamine too. I really think they were all doing something recreationally and the dose was too much or it was laced w/ something. The three that went outside passed out and succumbed to hypothermia and the one who stayed in was in pretty bad shape for a couple of days hence all the inconsistencies. The other friend(s) either didn’t participate &/or left before it went bad. I don’t think there was intentional harm here, but I understand the families’ frustration because they’re not getting straight answers.

Do police not have access to check phone records? Would that not occur unless they were suspicious of foul play?
AFAIK, they didn't look at any of his digital devices. According to surviving family of the 3 men, LE told them they'd do a search of the premises and let them know what they found. Two days later, they still knew nothing. It was at that point that one family hired an attorney, and then LE did a bit of a more "thorough search". (Whatever that means in this case.) By then, JW had vacated and moved back home.

I take JW as more of a microdoser of psychedelic substances such as LSD or psilocybin to increase his concentration than meth or opioids. The others, being laborers, probably had aches and pains from doing physical work all day (when they worked) so would more likely go for opioids than psychedelic substances.

AFAIK, they didn't look at any of his digital devices. According to surviving family of the 3 men, LE told them they'd do a search of the premises and let them know what they found. Two days later, they still knew nothing. It was at that point that one family hired an attorney, and then LE did a bit of a more "thorough search". (Whatever that means in this case.) By then, JW had vacated and moved back home.
BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS
Considering the sudden death of 3 healthy people in their 30s and possibly from illegal substances, that does not seem right at all, unless LE simply doesn’t want to disclose their actions at this time.

I’m glad the Johnsons retained their own attorney and I can absolutely understand why they felt the need to.

Yes I just posted it in and artcle has he saying...

"At some point, he got tired and went to sleep while there were these guys in the home, and as I know now there was a couple of other people in the home,” Willis' lawyer, John Picerno, previously told Inside Edition Digital"
And the original 5th man says that he left around midnight, with the 3 men and JW alive and well and awake watching Jeopardy. (If true, seems an odd choice of shows to watch while zoning out on drugs.)

Wow glad you survived that! I hadn’t thought of roofies, and it makes me think of ketamine too. I really think they were all doing something recreationally and the dose was too much or it was laced w/ something. The three that went outside passed out and succumbed to hypothermia and the one who stayed in was in pretty bad shape for a couple of days hence all the inconsistencies. The other friend(s) either didn’t participate &/or left before it went bad. I don’t think there was intentional harm here, but I understand the families’ frustration because they’re not getting straight answers.
Thank you. Live and learn. Don't take drinks from strangers. Don't leave your drink out around strangers. I also thought of Ketamine. Yet roofies can make you feel very hot. Like your overheating. If the beverage was spiked someone needs held accountable. The movie "The Hangover" comes to mind. Sometimes people can be fully functional on roofies before passing out. They will have no memory of anything.

His father said he'd never go outside without putting on his coat. Just such strange and curious circumstances.
He can’t say that definitively. If he was high (cocaine) and drunk, he certainly could’ve gone into the backyard with his friends for a quick smoke then the fentanyl hit. This is what I think happened.

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members