Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor baby, I hope you didn't suffer very much. Rest in peace.
Such potential lost, an entire lifetime taken away so soon. For what? How he could ever believe he wouldn't be caught almost immediately? I just don't understand why this keeps happening over and over.
The most innocent of us taken so violently by the most evil. FOR WHAT???
Yes, it’s inexcusable. :mad:

Poor baby, I hope you didn't suffer very much. Rest in peace.
Such potential lost, an entire lifetime taken away so soon. For what? How he could ever believe he wouldn't be caught almost immediately? I just don't understand why this keeps happening over and over.
The most innocent of us taken so violently by the most evil. FOR WHAT???
Right? I don't understand how in the world he thought he would get away with this.
Long criminal history- check
Last to be seen with her- check
Acting suspicious on the day she went missing- check
Providing information to LE- check

I think we all knew this would be the outcome :( I'm glad they found her though, and like everyone else, hope there is evidence on her that puts the monster that did this, in a cage forever, where he belongs.

My heart goes out to her family and all who loved her.

I feel awful for her teachers and classmates too. I was about her age when a boy from our school was kidnapped and murdered by a family friend. It shook me to my core then and it continues to haunt me now almost 30 years later.

I believe, and this is firmly MOO, that he had a plan to frame her mum and it was that that ruined the plan when she didn't fall for it as he expected

Setting up the visit with her mother was initiated the day before Audrii went missing. He was busy planning to murder that child. Horrible. IMO

I believe, and this is firmly MOO, that he had a plan to frame her mum and it was that that ruined the plan when she didn't fall for it as he expected
agree 100%. he had a plan he thought would allow him to harm Audrii, disappear her, and blame her mother, thinking Audrii's father has nothing good to say about mom and will buy it hook line and sinker.

Problem is, when his plan to frame mom didn't come together he couldn't bring himself to give up on the "fun" part of his plan and so went through with that anyway.

agree 100%. he had a plan he thought would allow him to harm Audrii, disappear her, and blame her mother, thinking Audrii's father has nothing good to say about mom and will buy it hook line and sinker.

Problem is, when his plan to frame mom didn't come together he couldn't bring himself to give up on the "fun" part of his plan and so went through with that anyway.
100% which shows planning. I hope they can use all that against him

I hope any other victims of Mcdougal come forward. Old or young. This knowledge will help in looking at his progression and give even more substance to potential reporting requirement changes at the legislature.

I hope this guy is studied and we learn from him to prevent this from happening again.
Yes. Remove his brain. It needs to be studied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member