Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVINGSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- <modsnip: Snipped to comply with copyright>

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Audrii Cunningham was last seen at about 7 a.m. on Feb. 15 in the 100 block of Lakeside Drive in Polk County.

<modsnip: Snipped to comply with copyright>

Authorities urge anyone who may have seen Audrii to contact the Polk County Sheriff's Office at 936-327-6810.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna guess she was waiting on the school bus since she disappeared from a named location near 7 am that's essentially an intersection of a neighborhood loop (typical school bus route) and since she had a backpack. We had a lakehouse in Livingston not far from there, we would have never been concerned about being kidnapped. It's definitely not a high traffic area.

Parents get texts when their kids don't show up for school right? About what time do those texts generally go out?

I'm gonna guess she was waiting on the school bus since she disappeared from a named location near 7 am that's essentially an intersection of a neighborhood loop (typical school bus route) and since she had a backpack. We had a lakehouse in Livingston not far from there, we would have never been concerned about being kidnapped. It's definitely not a high traffic area.

Parents get texts when their kids don't show up for school right? About what time do those texts generally go out?
That's exactly what her Dad is saying on social media in his request for help - she did not make it to the bus this morning. That's a horrible scenerio.

Trinity County Sheriff’s page
They have a photo of a male on that post. Is he a POI since this person is named? Or the man who 'dropped' her off at the bus stop? Or both. Just wondering what his connection is to this family. I got the Amber Alert at 9:49 pm.

I don’t know about Texas, but here in my school district in NY I would know about 30 minutes to an hour after school began if my child wasn’t there. The texts go out shortly after attendance is taken.

They have a photo of a male on that post. Is he a POI since this person is named? Or the man who 'dropped' her off at the bus stop? Or both. Just wondering what his connection is to this family. I got the Amber Alert at 9:49 pm.
Could be both. I read he was the one who supposedly dropped her off at the bus stop. I'm curious if they talked to him yet or can't find him? IMO

I don’t know about Texas, but here in my school district in NY I would know about 30 minutes to an hour after school began if my child wasn’t there. The texts go out shortly after attendance is taken.
Livingston is a fairly small town, around 5K. Not sure what their policy is, I’m sure they are cooperating with investigators if/when parents were notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member