Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it isn't like I didn't kind of expect this terrible news pretty much from the jump when they found the backpack out there, then hearing about this sketchy character but we always have to hope for a miracle because they do happen. But I just want to clarify is it confirmed this guy was "best friends" with the dad? I've read that, I've also read they were roommates and I've also read that he lived in a trailer behind the grandmas house and unclear on where the dad lived or if he lived with the grandma. And also confirmed that the dad had full custody? Was the mom friends with this guy too? I mean the text messages make it seem like they are friendly, but I don't know how much of that is just manipulation by him.

I mean it isn't like I didn't kind of expect this terrible news pretty much from the jump when they found the backpack out there, then hearing about this sketchy character but we always have to hope for a miracle because they do happen. But I just want to clarify is it confirmed this guy was "best friends" with the dad? I've read that, I've also read they were roommates and I've also read that he lived in a trailer behind the grandmas house and unclear on where the dad lived or if he lived with the grandma. And also confirmed that the dad had full custody? Was the mom friends with this guy too? I mean the text messages make it seem like they are friendly, but I don't know how much of that is just manipulation by him.
Two PCs ago LE confirmed suspect lived in trailer behind father's home (where Audrii and grandmother and other family also lived. No clarification provided on 'other family')

The thing that took the life of this precious innocent child is a nasty nasty being. I am so glad they found her while there is still collectible evidence that will send this vile creature to the death chamber.

Expected, but still heartbreaking. I’m just glad it isn’t another Summer Wells case, hopefully we will see justice done for Audrii.

My heart goes out to the LE and water officials who put in the work to find her.

<modsnip: Not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sad and heartbroken that Audrii was murdered.

However, I am very grateful and thankful that she was found. I am familiar with the Lake Livingston area. Lake Livingston is one of the largest lakes in Texas and part of it is surrounded by the forest, i.e., dense woods and is a huge body of water. The outflow is into the Trinity River. The river empties into Trinity Bay, an arm of Galveston Bay that is an inlet of the Gulf of Mexico. Many, many miles from Lake Livingston!

I am so thankful that Audrii was found. It would have been devastating if her body was never found.

There were many law enforcement agencies involved in this tragic case and there is no doubt they worked together as a team. Also, Texas EquuSearch and Recovery.

I will be happy when Don Steven McDougal is charged with Capital Murder and if found guilty, I hope he gets the Death Penalty. He deserves nothing less!

~ ~ ~ Fly high in Heaven, sweet angel Audrii! May you walk hand in hand with Jesus and you are now in the loving care of God . . . no one will ever hurt you again. May perpetual light shine upon you, sweet little angel. ~ ~ ~

Gone - - - too soon!

He also may have always been wearing a shirt and they wanted to give someone a helping hand…

In lots of his fb posts he is not wearing a shirt. I don't think there is any doubt the family knew at least that much about him.

In my opinion they knew the other stuff too, but that's my own speculation not fact at all.

Last edited:
I mean……..what “ rights” does this killer have ?

Does he get to wake up tomorrow….having slept with the comfort of a pillow under his head.

Does he have the right to stretch this out with a trial.

3 hots and a cot ….etc.
when does it end with these offenders…released to offend

In lots of his fb posts he is not wearing a shirt, including one with the father also not wearing a shirt. I don't think there is any doubt the family knew at least that much about him.

In my opinion they knew the other stuff too, but that's my own speculation not fact at all.
Ok, I didn’t know that and haven’t seen that picture with her father.

The most outrageous thing of this whole nightmare for this child was that this man has been accused of pedophilia more than one time. He was able to plea it down so that he was not required to register. NO ONE should be allowed to plea down a charge that includes being a registered sex offender. Sex offenders often re-offend. No chances should be given once one is adjudicated to be an offender. No deals should be made to give an offender the opportunity to hide. We know with children like Meghan Kanka the offender didn't want to go back to prison so he killed her. That is is progression. It should stop. No more tears---- it is time to turn that sorrow into action.

@Sillybilly - There is a vigil going on right now in honor of Audrii, and her family invited only one member of the media there - Grizzy. She is streaming it live on her FB page. I wanted to share that here, hoping that you'll allow this post to stay up while the vigil is going on, so that members may watch if they want to. If it's not allowed, I understand. Thank you!

@Sillybilly - There is a vigil going on right now in honor of Audrii, and her family invited only one member of the media there - Grizzy. She is streaming it live on her FB page. I wanted to share that here, hoping that you'll allow this post to stay up while the vigil is going on, so that members may watch if they want to. If it's not allowed, I understand. Thank you!
I tried to watch but had to turn it off, just too sad.

I hate typing this, but : It's possible she was abused on an ongoing basis and was finally brave enough to say she was going to tell on him , so he silenced her forever ?
An eleven year old. :mad:
Imagine the fear if he'd been threatening her with god knows what ?
Threats to her family ?
Omo.
One of my first thoughts. Poor baby girl.

Darn it !!!
While we all knew how it would more than likely end up, we hold on to hope.
I told myself not to follow these little innocent people cases after Little Lucas and Gannon but here I was, following along, knowing what probably happened.

Fly High Audrii !!

Nobody can hurt you now.
I pray for you and your family and friends and LE and rescuers and everyone that searched and found you.
Their lives are forever changed.

Audrii is the same age as my grandson and I am heartbroken her life was taken way too soon at the hands of a monster.

I would love to say what should happen to this monster but dont want to get banned so I will just say, May justice be swift.

I am so sorry this happened to you, Audrii !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2