Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police found possessions belonging to Mr Davies and “another man” in a skip bin at a sports field on Wilbar Avenue in Cronulla.

Police said a phone and a credit card was found in the skip. Bloodied clothes were among the discovery, according to The Daily Telegraph.

“It’s understood there were items within the clothes that linked them to both Mr Baird and Mr Davies,” the newspaper reports.

They have been quick to nominate Davies as the victim; it is my guess they have tested the blood.
I was just reading that the sighting of JB was not confirmed and the testing on the blood are still underway.

‘Our darling boy’: Police search for missing former TV presenter Jesse Baird and partner Luke Davies

"There are also reports a neighbour believes they saw Mr Baird at the Paddington property on, removing furniture, on Wednesday but he left just before police arrived.

That claim hasn’t been verified."

NSW Police searching for two men in Sydney after blood found in two locations

"All the forensic testing on the blood is currently being done, and cannot currently be matched to any individual."

Are there news I have missed? These two articles are literally from 30 mins ago.

Police officer person of interest in hunt for missing TV star Jesse Baird and boyfriend Luke Davies​

Behind a paywall....

A serving police officer, who once dated one of two men missing from a blood-soaked Paddington terrace, is being sought by police. They hold grave fears for former TV presenter Jesse Baird and his flight attendant boyfriend Luke Davies.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal that while speaking with the families of the missing men on Thursday afternoon, detectives received information about a current officer who once dated one of the men.

It is understood police would like to speak with the officer as part of their investigation into Mr Baird and Mr Davies’ disappearance, but they have been unable to locate him.

Paraphrased

They have named the currently serving Police Officer as a POI …

Allegedly he used to date Mr Baird.

Mr Baird had told friends he was being stalked by the ex, who is the police officer.

Police are currently unable to locate the Police Officer …(POI)

Paywalled for some

SLouTH where did you read the part about stalking, that's really concerning

SLouTH where did you read the part about stalking, that's really concerning
Sorry that part is right at the very end of the Nine News Broadcast ….. that is linked above …

And that is linked to this part

While speaking with the families of the missing men on Thursday afternoon, detectives received information about a current officer who once dated Mr Baird.

Paraphrased

They have named the currently serving Police Officer as a POI …

Allegedly he used to date Mr Baird.

Mr Baird had told friends he was being stalked by the ex, who is the police officer.

Police are currently unable to locate the Police Officer …(POI)

Paywalled for some

This is looking incredibly grim … and seems to me that IMO the NSW police officer may not be found alive either. This hits me hard … I have so many friends still in Darlinghurst and Paddington still , all preparing for the biggest weekend in LGBTQ community. Mardi Gras is this weekend..such a massively exciting lead up . A time of celebration and joy. For this horrendous tragedy to have occurred now is a coincidence not lost on me.
I’m feeling pretty heartbroken , i feel this will be a really bad outcome for all parties.
And with risk of being a total cliche , a senseless waste of beautiful vibrant lives.

Sorry that part is right at the very end of the Nine News Broadcast ….. that is linked above …
The very end of the cross it was mentioned that a serving NSW police officer had been dating Jesse and was accused of stalking him - he can not be found , but it seems they have seized a white van … seen at the property on cctv.
Wishing so hard that it’s not what I’m fearing it is.

This isn’t looking good.

So stalker ex, enters the property and murders both? Comments from the authorities seem to indicate a struggle at the scene, furniture moved around, sounds a bit messy, not your simple bullet shot type of death.

I find it odd that this potential third person dumped some random objects behind a dumpster with all IDs and so on.

Which begs the next question, where did this person go after dumping these items behind the bin, and where the heck are the bodies. This sounds extremely gruesome.

9 News mentioned family contacted one of the males on Tuesday, so I assume this went on Tuesday night? Items found behind bin on Wednesday. The comment around one of the males being noted at the residence on Wednesday throws it all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi