Australia Australia - Marion Barter - Missing After Trip to UK - June 1997 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Blum = Deceptive, contradictory, unreliable, dishonest, implausible, not credible.

Sufficient factual basis to show that Marion transferred her money on the encouragement of Mr Blum, believing she was in a relationship with him.

A tendancy on part of Mr Blum to exploit vulnerable women for financial gain.

Mr Blum = Deceptive, contradictory, unreliable, dishonest.

Sufficient factual basis to show that Marion transferred her money on the encouragement of Mr Blum, believing she was in a relationship with him.

A tendancy on part of Mr Blum to exploit vulnerable women for financial gain.
She allowed him to take control of some of her possessions per the coroner :(

yes she said last sighted 15 October 1997

So, the bank sighting is being considered credible and verifiable. I guess we have to believe that people with the full information have made the decision correctly and that therefore Marion did return and she did go to the bank and have the bizarre conversation.

Wowwwwww the investigation is only just beginning now!!

Recommends that it's taken up by unsolved homicides team I believe I heard said and that Mr Blum is questioned for what he knows.
yep!
Harrowing hearing this for Sally but the resolution she really wanted in that now FINALLY she can have those locked doors open to her and find out more along with an investigation into him and what he did to MB

I HOPE to god Diane, David and Maite and ALL their extended family were watching this and that anyone who KNOWS ANYTHING at all into the disappearance and death of Marion, comes forward before the police come knocking!!

It was also great that she held accountability to Childs and Sheehan !!!!

Last edited:
So, the bank sighting is being considered credible and verifiable. I guess we have to believe that people with the full information have made the decision correctly and that therefore Marion did return and she did go to the bank and have the bizarre conversation.
I think what she is saying is under the evidence presented to her she has to make that conclusion because atm there is no other - that doesnt mean she agrees that is what happened

Now NSW police do your job properly this time. There’s enough to get this man off the streets already… he should never have been approved to be an Australian citizen. Nor supported his entire time her by government money.

My wish is they already have a crap load off stuff and the findings needed to happen before they could act.

My heart hurts for Sally today. :(

My wish is they already have a crap load off stuff and the findings needed to happen before they could act.
I agree !
Probably already started before today!

They also need to investigate her and all that money she took as his carer!!! Decades of tax payers funds to criminals!

"The Carer Allowance is a fortnightly payment to carers of someone with a severe disability or illness or who is frail aged to assist with the additional costs of caring on top of their usual costs of daily living".

Yeah right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member