Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that so many of mum's actions have had us scratching our heads as they do not add up.

Why did she not go into the school or phone her mum? How long before she returned to the school,most schools have staff around for several hours after the children leave.

Yes. I went to pick her up after school and she wasn't there, so I started driving around, maybe thinking she took a walk; maybe she decided to walk to my mum's office which is pretty close to the school as well, drove around and I didn't see anything. I drove back to the school, the school was closed. I emailed one of her teachers, they confirmed that she was absent all day. At that point is when I called 911 because I realised something was truly wrong.
She said she went to pick her up at 4:30, when she wasn’t around she drove around looking, came back to closed school, emailed her teacher who verified she was absent, then called LE. LE says the call came in at 8 pm. Thats a lot of hours……

If she was already deceased some times before the fabricated drop of time, why did he say he dropped her off early, he could of said he dropped her off at the normal time. Only thing I can think of is that nobody would be there at that time to say we never saw them.

She said she went to pick her up at 4:30, when she wasn’t around she drove around looking, came back to closed school, emailed her teacher who verified she was absent, then called LE. LE says the call came in at 8 pm. Thats a lot of hours……
Didn't say, "I called so and so", or I searched all over the house/apt". Strange. Emailing a teacher isn't super urgent either.

I believe this is the exact location of that live shot:

I googled the address shown at your photo... the link gives you an idea of the size of the property in question.

Wait wait wait

He was seen discarding her laptop and backpack in the Dumpster at 7:35, then he returned to the complex at 8:19 with Madeline in the car and they believe she was already dead?

So where was she between those times?
I'm beginning to think that Madeline was killed the night of Sunday, 25 Feb 2024, at SS's place at 4012 Santa Maria Drive, Kissimmee, FL. The Kissimmee Police Department is now the lead investigating agency. Madeline's home was in the Hunter's Creek Community, located in an unincorporated area of Orange County, FL. Her school is also located in Orange County.

So, he deposited her backpack and laptop in her own apartment complex dumpster at 7:35 a.m. Then, he left to drive to his place in Kissimmee, FL to get Madeline. She was already dead, but he wanted to make it seem that he had stopped at her home to pick her up -- even though she was already in his vehicle and deceased. That's why he wasn't seen returning until 8:19 a.m. He had driven to his home to get her body. [Does he have a garage?]

From there, he drove somewhere to dispose of her body. [Just a theory -- probably wrong!]

If she was already deceased some times before the fabricated drop of time, why did he say he dropped her off early, he could of said he dropped her off at the normal time. Only thing I can think of is that nobody would be there at that time to say we never saw them.
I think that's it exactly. If he said he dropped her off at the normal time there likely would have been a ton of witnesses who would have said they were outside at that time and they never saw him.

Didn't say, "I called so and so", or I searched all over the house/apt". Strange. Emailing a teacher isn't super urgent either.
Couldn’t agree more. And she said she thought she may have walked to her grandmother’s work but didn’t say she went there and went in or called. Said she drove around and looked and saw nothing. Weird, IMO

Getting a third party involved to pretend to be her before she was ever reported missing sounds way too complicated to me. Why get someone else involved who could report the truth to police? Lying and saying he dropped her off is more likely.

I think one of two things happened here. First option is that the video quality meant that it could be confirmed someone was in that area in the right timeframe, but not that it was 100% definitely Madeline. If this is the case, then whoever was seen on camera was unrelated to all of this and just happened to be there.

The second option is that, as has been suggested once or twice in this thread, LE knew there was no video but said there was as a tactical move. In that case, they would have seen nothing on the cameras, but said they did to avoid tipping off the culprit that they already knew she was never dropped off.
Here's the problem I have with the 2nd option: he knows he didn't drop her off and could not have been seen on video there. It would be one thing to not bring up the video at all or say it's being reviewed or anything else. But he knows she wasn't, so when they said they show her there on video, that would boggle his mind. I'm just not sure what that would accomplish.

As other posts have stated, I think MS may have already been in the car at 7:30, but perhaps not visible.

All purely speculation on my part; but I can see the mom having to be at work by 7:00-7:30. So SS maybe comes over that morning to wake & take MS to school for her. Perhaps he attempted to assault her again & she fights back or refuses. Something happens & he gets her in the car, disposes of items, etc.

It's the best possible scenario that I can think of where the mother is 100% innocent & blindsided by this. Which is why I'm hoping it's true.

I'm beginning to think that Madeline was killed the night of Sunday, 25 Feb 2024, at SS's place at 4012 Santa Maria Drive, Kissimmee, FL. The Kissimmee Police Department is now the lead investigating agency. Madeline's home was in the Hunter's Creek Community, located in an unincorporated area of Orange County, FL. Her school is also located in Orange County.

So, he deposited her backpack and laptop in her own apartment complex dumpster at 7:35 a.m. Then, he left to drive to his place in Kissimmee, FL to get Madeline. She was already dead, but he wanted to make it seem that he had stopped at her home to pick her up -- even though she was already in his vehicle and deceased. That's why he wasn't seen returning until 8:19 a.m. He had driven to his home to get her body. [Does he have a garage?]

From there, he drove somewhere to dispose of her body. [Just a theory -- probably wrong!]
I'm open to this, or some variation of it. We need more information about their living arrangement, and the typical day to day goings on. I'm honestly wondering if she spent the night at his house...

So is it possible she spent the night at SS home since he was supposed to be driving her to school?

When is the last time the mom said she saw Madeline? I assumed she saw her that morning but looking at his actions, I don't think so. Was the last time she saw her on Sunday night? Or was it ever said?
We heard about her going to bed, and nothing about mom seeing her daughter that morning. Just that this guy picked her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant